Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 2019 China GP: Race

Expected result to be honest. No big disappointment. The strategy was a bit under average.

Odesláno z mého Redmi Note 4 pomocí Tapatalk

There is no chance to fight for the championship. This season is very similar to the one from 2016. It may be that we will not win any race.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    I can understand team order, when the driver behind is clearly faster (like Bahrain) and when there is a chance of winning the race. That's why I don't understand today's teamorder, they sacrificed Leclerc's race, gave him the team order and then gave him bad strategy.

It should've been P3 and P4, with Leclerc on podium. They are destroying a young drivers morale.
    Exactly. I feel sad for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Noquarter View Post
    There is no chance to fight for the championship. This season is very similar to the one from 2016. It may be that we will not win any race.
    It does not look good. Difficult year ahead, looks like.

I really expected us to bring the fight to Mercedes this year building up on the great car we had last year, but it seems we're nowhere with both pace and reliability. We need a specific kind of a track (Bahrain) for the car to work, and there aren't many like that during the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Noquarter View Post
    No it's not. You are wrong. This package will come to live if only the reliability can be kept intact. For once in recent years Ferrari went down the right route.

No car updates , slow tactical moves. We can’t win any races. Hope for the best as the season still young.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why didn't Shumy Jr. follow suit and offer the podium to Charles? Charles is 21 and making millions $$ already, I guess that helps him calm down. I guess Max isn't alone, not needing a pole to be in the points big time.

Quote Originally Posted by DJTaurus View Post
    After the third 1-2 of Mercs PLEASE don’t ever create another thread with winter testing. Please!
    Completely agree ,
    Was at Barcelona test last two years , I won't even bother to go next year..
    Congratulations to Mercedes they are too strong for the others .
    i'm a formula one fan since 1987 and I wonder now how a sport could survive with a such dominant team .
    75% of victories by the same team since 2014 , it's a miracle they have spectators paying huge amounts tickets to see this borefest..
    I'm done with F1 but always Ferrari tifoso until the end .
    Ferrari roads cars are just fantastic styling wise and this side Mercedes won't never beat them ( plain ugly range mainly )

three 1-2 finishes at start of season. Has any team lost the titles in the past after such a dominant start? probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    It does not look good. Difficult year ahead, looks like.
    If we cant change in all aspect of car ,front end grip and tyre use, race temp after Spain this year over.When Barcelona test start Hamilton say that he feel 2019 will better than 2018 now full dominant Mercedes 3 races 3 double win.This year bad like 2014 my opinion.Why they change Lec to Vet he is not faster and 2 why they change tires for Lec Ver cant cuth him.

Quote Originally Posted by 512 TR View Post
    No it's not. You are wrong. This package will come to live if only the reliability can be kept intact. For once in recent years Ferrari went down the right route.
    Eh... we are not the fastest, nor reliable. You have to be the fastest, if you have reliability issues and want to be on top when you figure them out. Being "slow" and unreliable is not the way, really...

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Ferrari getting hammered on twitter...good job my fellow tifosi, raise up your voice. After today's shambolic team order...this team deserves it.

Today was not a bad result, Vettel was only 10 seconds off the road, Mercedes downforce advantage is the reason for that, unless there is fundamental problem with the car, no reason why Ferrari can't fix it in the next couple of races. Looking forward to Baku.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    Eh... we are not the fastest, nor reliable. You have to be the fastest, if you have reliability issues and want to be on top when you figure them out. Being "slow" and unreliable is not the way, really...
    Right now it's totallt circuit dependant. Bumpy Australia, smooth Bahrain where Charles should have won without the mechanical failure and Seb should have been on the podium and now somewhat bumpy China with banked corners. Calm down!

Right now it's totallt circuit dependant. Bumpy Australia, smooth Bahrain where Charles should have won without the mechanical failure and Seb should have been on the podium and now somewhat bumpy China with banked corners. Calm down!
    Merc 1-2 in the opening 3 races, yeah let's calm down...
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Yeah calm down and focus on 2021...2....3....4? This is ridiculous....

1 MERCEDES 130
    2 FERRARI 73
    3 RED BULL RACING HONDA 52
    4 RENAULT 12
    5 ALFA ROMEO RACING FERRARI 12
    6 HAAS FERRARI 8
    7 MCLAREN RENAULT 8
    8 RACING POINT BWT MERCEDES 7
    9 SCUDERIA TORO ROSSO HONDA 4
    10 WILLIAMS MERCEDES 0

Wow it looks like the year of total dominance

Exactly. We can’t be calm, it’s time to ring all alarm bells, this season is going nowhere like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were leading at this point last year. It didn't mean anything in the end. Wait for Europe and Canada. Stop trolling your own forum. They did thrown away 2 points today though.

1 Lewis Hamilton GBR MERCEDES 68
    2 Valtteri Bottas FIN MERCEDES 62
    3 Max Verstappen NED RED BULL RACING HONDA 39
    4 Sebastian Vettel GER FERRARI 37
    5 Charles Leclerc MON FERRARI 36
    6 Pierre Gasly FRA RED BULL RACING HONDA 13
    7 Kimi Räikkönen FIN ALFA ROMEO RACING FERRARI 12
    8 Lando Norris GBR MCLAREN RENAULT 8
    9 Kevin Magnussen DEN HAAS FERRARI 8
    10 Nico Hulkenberg GER RENAULT 6
    11 Daniel Ricciardo AUS RENAULT 6
    12 Sergio Perez MEX RACING POINT BWT MERCEDES 5
    13 Alexander Albon THA SCUDERIA TORO ROSSO HONDA 3
    14 Lance Stroll CAN RACING POINT BWT MERCEDES 2
    15 Daniil Kvyat RUS SCUDERIA TORO ROSSO HONDA 1
    16 Antonio Giovinazzi ITA ALFA ROMEO RACING FERRARI 0
    17 Romain Grosjean FRA HAAS FERRARI 0
    18 Carlos Sainz ESP MCLAREN RENAULT 0
    19 George Russell GBR WILLIAMS MERCEDES 0
    20 Robert Kubica POL WILLIAMS MERCEDES 0

China is front limited, I'd say it is the most extreme front limited track on calendar, even compared to Monaco. That's why Rosberg won here in 2012, and I wouldn't call that 2012 Mercedes top car.

Let's see how our high rake-outwash concept works at Baku. I believe we will be strong there but the real question is, will Ferrari again use team order (4th in row) and sacrifice Charles's race?

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Ferrari getting hammered on twitter...good job my fellow tifosi, raise up your voice. After today's shambolic team order...this team deserves it.
    Ah..that will help the team a lot

Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by wappad View Post
    Ah..that will help the team a lot

Forza Ferrari
    Yeah Ferrari couldn't care less what some randoms on Twitter say.
    Our strategies better be on point in 2019.

The usual suspects on this forum said it was a good move to promote Binotto to the track. Are you already throwing him under the bus? I can't believe you people.

We were leading at this point last year. It didn't mean anything in the end. Wait for Europe and Canada. Stop trolling your own forum. They did thrown away 2 points today though.
    Trolling by saying the facts? good one. After Australia you were calling Leclerc useless in case you forgot....
    Forza Ferrari

Are you watching a different race?

Utterly disheartening!

Mercs are - still - in a class of their own. And if we keep ballsing up strategy - and demoralising our star young driver! - we will end up third behind as company that makes fizzy sugar water. My, my LEC must be relishing his wonder move to Ferrari.

I'd never, ever buy one of their soulless cars but it'll be interesting to see if Mercs can win every race. A 1-2 in EVERY race would be some achievement..

In not far short of 40 years of shouting for Ferrari, this is another early-season lowpoint!

Truly fed up!
    Trying to be less angry..

Seb vs Leclerc
    Qualy
    2-1
    Race
    2-1

On equal tyres, strategy Seb was just faster in Australia and China, Charles in Bahrain. He was closing into the Mercedes and driving nearly equal lap times to the end. But like I said on friday, I expected a Mercedes domination here, too much low speed corners, which are mostly long flowing. Losing the most time in T9,10,11,12,14,15, nearly half a second. In Baku we could be amazing in S1, but wil probably struggle in S2, S3 (engine sector) looks to me that we could dominate. But if we lost again in the low speed corners in S2, its gonna be hard, we have to bring some updates for to gain some downforce back, which is crucial for us. All is not yet lost, season is long. In Baku I think we gonna be faster and more on the pace as here today, Spain should be also good in the S1,S2.