Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Italian GP 2020 : Practice and Qualifying

By the way good job by Sainz our future Ferrari driver

As I said before, our only hope is that we are focused on 22 and that the "arrangement " with the FIA might has something to do with that. So we might be good in 22, BUT the problem is that it will be nice if we start winning again and fight for the champooship, BUT till then Merc/Ham will (they already) have made such a legacy that will put a shadow on our performance.
    Remember for years after 2004 we use to say that "we dominate for 5 years so unother can win again".
    Now Merc and Merc fans will say the same thing and more!!!!! They will have every single record in F1.
    Unless we start dominating too,I'm afraid that it wont be too sweet anything else!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Always same narrative!!! Support another team... Son, when I was watching Ferrari and was on tracks, you ware in diapers... From this moment you can write, I'll not even bother reading nor replying to you! Have a nice life!
    So you have numbers under your belt? What an achievement.
    Goes to show why age and wisdom don't go hand-hand sometimes.

And don't worry, whether you read my post or not doesn't worth anything.

Some good posters now with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    hopefully one tifosi likes Sainz, so we dont have to read those hate posts every effing race weekend

Everyone knows merc are only operating at 80-90% they really have no need to stress their components, they know the outcome even before a wheel as been rotated.

The only time when a little chink in the armour appeared was then Pirelli brought tyres that they found too soft, which merc thoroughly reprimanded Pirelli for and not something they've done since.

Ferrari have more than enough time to work on next year engine and chassis. They should pay Andy Cowell what he want so they can stick it to Mercedes.

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    hopefully one tifosi likes Sainz, so we dont have to read those hate posts every effing race weekend

Perfectly said. For me too... WCC.
    I want to see Ferrari 1-2 finish irrespective of drivers.
    Well said. WCC is Ferrari the team. No need for Driver's contracts to have who's #1 written in and enforced. Charles is a great example. No let him pass!!

Quote Originally Posted by TTRSMAD View Post
    Ferrari have more than enough time to work on next year engine and chassis. They should pay Andy Cowell what he want so they can stick it to Mercedes.
    James Key is also available next year I think so. We can pitch him in.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    You are the one trolling. These cars were good, but not enough to win WDC. Or do you wanna say Kimi is the worst driver in F1 as he was so far behind that crap driver you are saying Vettel is? Stop with this nonsense, there are some Vettel fanboys of course, but you are the other extreme, whoch makes you even worse in my eyes. Stop it.
    I was wondering where you are. All those Ferrari bashers out on force, and the best of them were missing, no longer that is.

There's nothing nonsense about facts. Vettel is the most mistake prone driver in F1, even other drivers have started to call his spins as "Seb-spin". Ferrari's of 2017-2018 were more than enough to win the WDC. That's not gonna change the fact, just like its not gonna change the numbers of crashes and spins Vette has had those years.

I agree on getting James Key.

Toto Wolff: "We didn't push the engine much today."

Mercs trolling with F1 fans ....

FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 458 Italia View Post
    Everyone knows merc are only operating at 80-90% they really have no need to stress their components, they know the outcome even before a wheel as been rotated.
    agreed
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by MSC Fan View Post
    I only hope this motivates the boys at the factory to work even harder just to spite those Mercs. That would be the best way to direct the anger.
    It will. Ferrari all of a sudden, hasn't forgotten to design a great engine. They will have a answer to Mercedes next season.

Toto Wolff also about the mid-season engine rule change: "The change led by some teams backfired."

Is he talking about Ferrari ? or might be binotto. As binotto said earlier, “you will see the difference after party mode ban”.

Mercs trolling with F1 fans ....
    ha! See my post above. wolf states the obvious.

The only time when a little chink in the armour appeared was then Pirelli brought tyres that they found too soft, which merc thoroughly reprimanded Pirelli for and not something they've done since.
    That is exactly the reason why the FiA needs to investigate Mercedes to see if that advantage is legit.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    I was wondering where you are. All those Ferrari bashers out on force, and the best of them were missing, no longer that is.

There's nothing nonsense about facts. Vettel is the most mistake prone driver in F1, even other drivers have started to call his spins as "Seb-spin". Ferrari's of 2017-2018 were more than enough to win the WDC. That's not gonna change the fact, just like its not gonna change the numbers of crashes and spins Vette has had those years.
    You are ridiculous. Good luck in being a retard who makes no sense. I always said that Vettel started to make mistakes after Germany 2018, but he was great before that and all that time he was way faster than Kimi. He sucks now for some reason, but so do you so.... I can see the picture very clearly. You are just a blinded hater and my time and time of all others here is way too precious to waste it on you anymore kid.

ha! See my post above. wolf states the obvious.
    Yup. I’m sick of this merc show with no competition.
    There are drivers out there with good talent who are getting lost with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    You are ridiculous. Good luck in being a retard who makes no sense. I always said that Vettel started to make mistakes after Germany 2018, but he was great before that and all that time he was way faster than Kimi. He sucks now for some reason, but so do you so.... I can see the picture very clearly. You are just a blinded hater and my time and time of all others here is way too precious to waste it on you anymore kid.
    Oooh, you are angry. Can't do anything about the facts, so now had to resort to personal insults. Typical.

(Before Germany 2018 )

2018 Germany - Crash from lead
    2018 France - Crashed with Bottas
    2018 Baku - Lost lead due to lock up
    2017 Mexico - Crashed with Verstappen and Hamilton
    2017 Singapore - Crashed with Kimi and Verstappen
    2017 Malaysia - Crashed with Stroll (after race)
    2017 Baku - Crashed into Hamilton on purpose
    2017 Canada - Crashed with Verstappen
    2016 Brazil - Spin during rain
    2016 Mexico - Crash with Ricciardo
    2016 Malaysia - Crashed with Rosberg
    2016 Belgium - Crashed with Kimi
    2016 Britain- Multiple spins in rain
    2016 China - Crashed with Kimi on lap 1 (the Kvyat Torpedo)
    2015 Mexico - Spin on his own
    2015 Bahrain - Broken front wing after running off-track
    Last edited by tifosi1993; 5th September 2020 at 14:33.

Toto Wolff also about the mid-season engine rule change: "The change led by some teams backfired."

Is he talking about Ferrari ?
    Probably. What we do know is (Thanks to Rob) our engine is the only legit engine; in that it has no tricks it's as clean as a whistle. The FIA felt they needed to appease Ferrari somewhat and agreed to ban quali modes which other teams were still using to try and reset the balance a bit. It was likely promised to Ferrari by the FIA that it would help, but clearly it's done nothing. Well not at Monza anyway.

Yea. was surprised by the mclaren pace. good for them too. Wonder if mclaren have turned up their engines compared to renault.
    Sainz might be a good pick by Ferrrari!
    Silently, like a shadow

They make us look so little!!!!!!
    The thing is that whatever bad thing they accuse us (like last year with the engine), its end up bad for us and the changes/directives hurt us a lot so they lt looks like they rightly call us cheaters.And when we try to do the same with them and "force" FIA to made changes to stop them,we see that nothing changes so again they laugh with us!!!!!
    This is so frustrating and it really hurts our image and our credibility as a team!!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Yup. I’m sick of this merc show with no competition.
    There are drivers out there with good talent who are getting lost with this.
    Agreed! Not so much about drivers getting lost, but its a snooze-fest for us fans.
    Silently, like a shadow

Quote Originally Posted by TTRSMAD View Post
    That is exactly the reason why the FiA needs to investigate Mercedes to see if that advantage is legit.
    That would involve the FIA investigating themselves though wouldn't it? lol. It was them that helped merc by giving them a leg up on what the rules would be 2 years before anyone else. Can't get a bigger advantage than that!

Is he talking about Ferrari ? or might be binotto. As binotto said earlier, “you will see the difference after party mode ban”.
    This from Toto can be a bluff. I can possibly be the opposite and they decided to run the engine more aggressive for the race, we will see if they get any problems in the coming weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Only 3 months left, I guess we have to tolerate this Vettel fangirl brigade until then.
    We should be so lucky!
    Hes not going to go.
    Silently, like a shadow