Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Grand Prix De Monaco 2017 - Race

Thanks to the WHOLE team and BOTH drivers for delivering in today's race! All post-race questions are now moot as how it unfolded is there for all to see and draw their own conclusions. Furthermore, many races still need to be won before season-end and many more opportunities will present for all to shine ergo let's try to enjoy this win without doubts and recriminations or we'll be playing into our adversaries hands. FORZA FERRARI!!! FORZA VETTEL & RAIKKONEN!!!
    I am a very happy man today and hope you all are as ecstatic now that our team is truly back!

Waited so long for this 1-2 and I wouldn't have minded if Kimi had won but Seb was the quicker driver overall and we need those extra points. Sky commentators and the constant talk of team orders/No2 driver was extremely irritating, the team did what was best at the time and deserve all credit for that. Race was a bit processional but what a result!

had go out all day. Family stuff. Now watching the race i recorded earlier.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Waited so long for this 1-2 and I wouldn't have minded if Kimi had won but Seb was the quicker driver overall and we need those extra points. Sky commentators and the constant talk of team orders/No2 driver was extremely irritating, the team did what was best at the time and deserve all credit for that. Race was a bit processional but what a result!
    ts that football culture they bring to F1. Our team woudl never do that but the other teams are dirty and play dirty tricks cheats team orders blah blah blah. Merc race free and clean. Utter rubbish, they dont dare say the true hard fact that Merc wll and have used Bottas to help Lewis and will do again, Bottas #2.

nice touch by Fernendo for JB, brilliant.

Hamster started his mind games by saying Ferrari started to favour vet for WDC.
    He also claims till now there isn't such scenario in mercs.

Has he lost his brain. Don't he remember Spain, Bahrain, russia etc where he was given free pass from bottas.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post

Has he lost his brain. Don't he remember Spain, Bahrain, russia etc where he was given free pass from bottas.
    don't worry about it, the main thing is he isn't fooling anyone, except maybe Crofty

Of course they have started to favour Seb, why wouldn't they? It's been over for Kimi for a while now.

This was a total dissaster today. Favouring cry cry baby Vettel over his teammate. Have u seen those faces yesterday when Kimi got pole. I should have been the other way around. Today they made it. This is not good for the sport. I now sincerely hope that Hamilton gets WDC. Maybe Kimi should knock out Vettel, like Vettel did last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Not my team View Post
    This was a total dissaster today. Favouring cry cry baby Vettel over his teammate. Have u seen those faces yesterday when Kimi got pole. I should have been the other way around. Today they made it. This is not good for the sport. I now sincerely hope that Hamilton gets WDC. Maybe Kimi should knock out Vettel, like Vettel did last year.
    Your crying more than Seb Kimi was not fast enough to stop Vettel get over it.
    Forza Ferrari

Not much of a mind game when it's clear Ferrari favours the faster driver and the one that is most likely to win the title. Just like his team does lol
    Forza Ferrari

Of course its not your team. Kimi fans don't care about Ferrari, they care about Kimi. Since you are from Netherlands, what do you say about Max getting shafted the same way even though, in comparison to Vet-Kimi, he was actually faster then driver behind him?

Right...of course you're a ferrari fan. No different to Rosberg moving over for Hamilton, bottas moving over for hamilton or in years gone past barichello for Schumi etc.

Vettel was simply faster on the day and when you have Hamilton as the other title challenger, you need to maximise the opportunities to increase the gap when they present themselves. It's very likely we will take engine penalties later this year and those 7 extra points may prove to be crucial in the WDC fight. If Kimi was in the title fight he wouldn't have been in this situation but one good weekend doesn't make up for a string of poor performances in the first 5 races. As a team we have to back the right horse and I think the team made the right call today.

Ha ha that's right Kimi did his best and wasn't good enough. Great result for the team. What is your team not my team?
    "Okay,...Jean is smarter than you....... can you confirm you understood that message" Bernie on the phone to Max circa 2009

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines - Enzo Ferrari circa 1960

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Not much of a mind game when it's clear Ferrari favours the faster driver and the one that is most likely to win the title. Just like his team does lol
    I don't mind him saying Ferrari favours seb. But what's extra he's saying is his team doesn't do such things. They treat both their drivers equally. This is really hilarious statement. How many times bottas was told to move aways this season already ??

This guy is 3 time champion and talking all crap when he doesn't win or punched up by his team mate.
    His quali record speaks this year with his team mate 3-3.

I'm sure if bottas is given same treatment as Lewis gets in mercs, he will show Hamilton who really the man is.

Quote Originally Posted by darkchild View Post
    Kimi fans don't care about Ferrari, they care about Kimi.
    Thank you so much for your generalization.

Ok so we have a Verstappen fan on the Ferrari forum, you probably just register here to write this down. A Ferrari fan that wishes the other team to win the title is not a real ferrari fan. Get out of this forum if you have nothing better to say, then hating Vettel....

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Ok so we have a Verstappen fan on the Ferrari forum, you probably just register here to write this down.
    Im just Imagining how I would I react if someone told me Seb would have 25 point lead six races in, after the last rece of 2016

Nice post for 1st post.... You cannot be serious?! Get out of here!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Nice post for 1st post.... You cannot be serious?! Get out of here!!!!
    mad Max fans r really getting mad about ferrari

mad Max fans r really getting mad about ferrari
    Don't give a @#%&

As far as I am concerned, we got 1-2 in Monaco after 2001; no Mercedes on the podium, everything is perfect.
    All the moaning about who was #1 at the end is trash:
    Even if Seb was put to a #1 status what is the problem with it?
    Unless someone missed it, Mercedes plays a #1/2 policy so we need to do the same if we wish to get the WDC.

Get used to it.

And as far as whatever skysport or other "media" is reporting, I really could not care less. Should Mercedes were in our shoes, they'd be talking bout genius strategy.

Bravo to the team and the drivers, and roll on Canada!
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Don't give a @#%&
    I'm appreciating your reply to his post. I think u miss understood

How weird some people are... Red Bull used the same strategy in this race, why has no one other than Max himself mentioned dubious strategy from RB? (Which is funny because his first win came under similar conditions. Only, that time around he and Raikkonen were on the winning side, so he wasn't questioning the very similar strategy.) Sometimes it's not clear which strategy is better anyway. Look at Verstappen with Bottas, they thought undercut was the best way, and the other team reacted thinking they'd get undercut.
    Even Horner said the same thing. But Sky team (except for Symonds and di Resta) and Hamilton have to stir up trouble apparently...

I'm appreciating your reply to his post. I think u miss understood
    Sorry for not being clear. I was reffering to his post, not yours. Sorry.

OT...Alonso just retired from Indy 500 ...Honda power just didn't make it to the end.

Quote Originally Posted by doublesixes View Post
    OT...Alonso just retired from Indy 500 ...Honda power just didn't make it to the end.
    there s a thread...

http://www.thescuderia.net/forums/sh...865#post939865

Quote Originally Posted by doublesixes View Post
    Yeah saw it just now. His troubles continues even in indy500.
    He was doing excellent untill engine blow kept him out.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post

Sorry for not being clear. I was reffering to his post, not yours. Sorry.