Page 1 of 19 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 Bahrain Grand Prix Race Thread - Ferrari 1-2

2022 Bahrain Grand Prix Race Thread - Ferrari 1-2

I would LOVE to see BOT passing LH even before turn one.
    That would be a sweet revenge :)

that's a good looking picture

Quote Originally Posted by tpe View Post
    I would LOVE to see BOT passing LH even before turn one.
    That would be a sweet revenge :)
    I swear I'd laugh for a week.

Verstappen is nuts. I hope he doesn't crash us out.
    Charles Lerclec
    10 Pole Positions
    3 Victories
    14 Podiums

Lmao… looks like mercedes and Hamilton fans has full support on Ferrari against Redbull!!!

Who would ve thought this ?

Quote Originally Posted by JacKy View Post
    Lmao… looks like mercedes and Hamilton fans has full support on Ferrari against Redbull!!!

Don’t want them around. They can keep eating that humble pie!

Not sure why this is a surprise? Every outsider will pick Ferrari over RB - not just Merc/Lewis fans who hate RB/Max

Not sure why this is a surprise? Every outsider will pick Ferrari over RB - not just Merc/Lewis fans who hate RB/Max

That said in the UK - the Sky and Channel 4 bias for RB and Max is sickening!

That said in the UK - the Sky and Channel 4 bias for RB and Max is sickening! They were sad Ferrari are taking the fight to their beloved RB/Max

Do we have an advantage starting 1&3 which is on the left?

Fair warning stay away from Mercedes/Hamilton fans. They are very salty right now. I think the realization that this could be a long season in the midfield for them is just sinking in. I’m guessing a lot of them became Hamilton fans in 2014 when he started winning, and don’t know what is like to come P4, 5, 6, etc week after week.

charles P1
    max P2
    carlos P3

could this also be the drivers' standings at the end of the season?

F3—>Arthur Leclerc started P13 and ended the race P2. Charles was there to congratulate his brother.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Do we know what tyre are we gonna start the race?Probably Mercedes will start on Hards today but Marcedes is not a threat anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by KingCharles View Post

That said in the UK - the Sky and Channel 4 bias for RB and Max is sickening! They were sad Ferrari are taking the fight to their beloved RB/Max
    Um, not sure if you are being sarcastic, buy Sky guys are miserable because their beloved Lewis is not having a great weekend.

Any neutral commentator would have sounded more ecstatic to see one of the oldest team like Ferrari being competitive again, but they sounded like someone died.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet View Post
    Um, not sure if you are being sarcastic, buy Sky guys are miserable because their beloved Lewis is not having a great weekend.

Any neutral commentator would have sounded more ecstatic to see one of the oldest team like Ferrari being competitive again, but they sounded like someone died.
    Maybe these Sky pundits can reiterate Lewis's "skills" like at Brazil 2021 when he jumped 25 grid spots??? Since he's not in the front at Bahrain 2022, Lewis's "skills" should get him P1 right?at the end of the race??
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by faloupas View Post
    Do we know what tyre are we gonna start the race?Probably Mercedes will start on Hards today but Marcedes is not a threat anymore.
    the question i'm asking myself is who has the better tyre deg, Ferrari or RB?
    it looks likes that's where the race will be won or lost.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Maybe these Sky pundits can reiterate Lewis's "skills" like at Brazil 2021 when he jumped 25 grid spots??? Since he's not in the front at Bahrain 2022, Lewis's "skills" should get him P1 right?at the end of the race??
    Its interesting to see the Hamilton fans brain gymnastics trying to explain why him winning wasn't because of the car but him not winning is because of the car.

Hopefully max keeps it clean but we know what he's like, good start to the season for the team.
    Interviewer: “The helmet has a special meaning for many drivers. How important is it to you?”
    Kimi: “It protects my head.”

#F1: so far it looks like the Ferrari V6 turbo is the new benchmark. #AMuS, #BahrainGP
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

according to motorsport.com Italy, RBPT have the fastest engine speeds but Ferrari has better torque, this explains why even though Charles is slower in corners he is faster out of them. We have better accelaration and traction.

I would go for M-H-S strategy. From what I've seen so far, the F1-75 performs quite well on harder tyres, just like the SF70H.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    I would go for M-H-S strategy. From what I've seen so far, the F1-75 performs quite well on harder tyres, just like the SF70H.
    That's the more logical strategy for protecting our advantage, unless someone is brave and will start on a soft! With poor visibility out of these cars we are likely to see some safety cars. I assume they still have to use at least two tyre types?

Quote Originally Posted by scudieros View Post
    That's the more logical strategy for protecting our advantage, unless someone is brave and will start on a soft! With poor visibility out of these cars we are likely to see some safety cars. I assume they still have to use at least two tyre types?
    If we start on the mediums aka C2, we can use whatever tyre we like for the pitstop. If we start on the softs, we must use either the C2 or C3.

Why were merc the only team to bring 2 sets of the hard? We’re they that cocky thinking they had a much faster car and didn’t need an extra set of the softs?

What I noticed this year is that sock like the drivers put over their heads is RED and not white anymore
    So maybe that alone giv3s them couple of tenths....lol

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    If we start on the mediums aka C2, we can use whatever tyre we like for the pitstop. If we start on the softs, we must use either the C2 or C3.
    Don’t we have to use 2 of the 3 compounds as per rules?

Quote Originally Posted by SFTifoso View Post
    Why were merc the only team to bring 2 sets of the hard? We’re they that cocky thinking they had a much faster car and didn’t need an extra set of the softs?
    Lmao....exactly it...thought they had a fast car.....as in previous years....not anymore

Is there any decent live stream for todays f1 race please? Will try and watch the first race. Had wec 1000kms of sebring on Friday night and then last night 12hrs sebring.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE