Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Australian GP: Practices and Qualifying

too much doom and gloom here, oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    Excellent work Ferrari, just excellent.... From now on I'll just watch Juventus
    tough game coming up against ajax, but CR might give more hope then our in season development lol
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Only 11 months left for Barcelona 2020 testing.
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

i think we LOST it due to seb shaving his beard
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by hakanabi View Post
    Because of his lies every year saying that Ferrari is the team to beat. They are Haha a second ahead of us. I never believe him anyway. It's just his constant lies every year. Be decent, honest and cut all the bs that he feeds all the media.
    You know,

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    Lol im def supporting bottas this year then
    i guess you are on the wrong forum then.
    #KeepFightingMichael | #CiaoJules

Quote Originally Posted by LivingHitokiri View Post
    I expected us to be half a second behind at qualifying at worst not 1 second....

Im not even sure how we can match them during race.This is such a disaster
    i know!!! i thought 0.8s was obviously too high yesterday but good lordy what a disaster, i think anyone looking at our FW since testing already flushed the blueprints away

0,700 is alot but is better to wait to normal tracks but fact is the gap is big, even 0,300 will be big. Let's see what happen during the race and how fast the Ferrari is.

Where is our new super tech 3D printer that supposed to bring in race weekend updates???

So Honda matched ferrari. Not mercs ..!!

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    i think we LOST it due to seb shaving his beard
    its the moustache causing too much drag

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    i know!!! i thought 0.8s was obviously too high yesterday but good lordy what a disaster, i think anyone looking at our FW since testing already flushed the blueprints away
    yeah, it deff looks like the Merc and red bull front wing is the way to go.....ferrari better worn in a B car by spain wiht that type of front wing.....all pundits were wondeing which ONE got it wrong.....well, i guess it was Ferrari
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Last year we were about the same gap behind Lewis here in Q3, IIRC.
    We then went on to mount a challenge for the WDC and had a strong first half of the season.

The pace here in Melbourne is never indicative of what we will see through the season. We've yet to see how strong we will be in more traditional, faster tracks. We've yet to see how our mid season development will be.

I see no signs that the WDC is over, or signs of anything at all

Quote Originally Posted by DJTaurus View Post
    Where is our new super tech 3D printer that supposed to bring in race weekend updates???
    on route should be there 2020 Just kidding

That printer was supposed to bring engine upgrade in Monza 2015, still waiting for it...

Quote Originally Posted by ss-89 View Post
    Get a grip it's the first race and I'd say that it's telling that red bull and Ferrari both have high rake and struggle in Australia.
    Yeah, just wait few more races to see how it really is...but on the other hand, gap was so big today, so it does not look so good so far, but we`ll see

Quote Originally Posted by hakanabi View Post
    Because of his lies every year saying that Ferrari is the team to beat. They are Haha a second ahead of us. I never believe him anyway. It's just his constant lies every year. Be decent, honest and cut all the bs that he feeds all the media.
    You know, I hate Merc, but look at what they have done... They had issues at the first tet, it was obvious. They brought huge upgrade, then they brought an upgrade even here in AUS. What did we do? Nothing. The car is the same mind some minor differences here and there. You will not win by staying still, not in F1. But yeah, everyone here was saying we don't need upgrades, here you go.

I still kinda hope, it's just messed up setup or something, but... well... we are further away, than last year so...

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

I think Ferrari is ready to move on to the next chapter of its glorious career: INDY Racing
    The last few years in Formula One could be summed up in one word: Fiasco.

Just a reminder folks......

Seb was .7's off the Mercs last year @ AusGP.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Well, we're behind both mercs & Charles is behind a red bull, rather ugly, but as a wise man said "they give points on Sunday". Paraphrasing of course, but that's a fact!
    Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

and they said Honda would need years to develop a good engine, yeah right.

Well we are exactly where we were last year this time7 tenths big gap big headaches for binotto welcome to your nitemare. They are out of reach in quali lets see in the race chin up the year is long and this is not an f1 track lets see what our race pace is like it should be good seb is in good spirits good result for Charles first time in Ferrari verstapen flogged his car for 4th the red bull will suffer during race points tomorrow.

ooops, they forgot to pack it up mate and left in Maranello.....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet View Post
    Last year we were about the same gap behind Lewis here in Q3, IIRC.
    We then went on to mount a challenge for the WDC and had a strong first half of the season.

The pace here in Melbourne is never indicative of what we will see through the season. We've yet to see how strong we will be in more traditional, faster tracks. We've yet to see how our mid season development will be.

I see no signs that the WDC is over, or signs of anything at all
    Correct on the .7's from the Mercs last year.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Same old song. Good job by Mercedes. The battle between Red Bull and Ferrari is going to be interesting.

Odesláno z mého Redmi Note 4 pomocí Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Could be, but not 0,8 and 1 sec. Any way, good car is good on any given track!
    Simply not true, melbourne is notorious for not being representative of most tracks, basically the same gap we had last year 7 tenths. Next race we were on pole and consensus in the paddock was the ferrari was the faster race car over last season. Like I said it's telling that the high rake designs of RB and Ferrari really struggled here. It seemed like they simply couldn't get their tyres in the window over 1 lap.

Quote Originally Posted by LivingHitokiri View Post
    If thats what you understood from my post then i feel sorry.
    You always show up here during bad weekends and bash Ferrari or acting aggrieved when people rightfully don't rate Raikkonen as much as you do. Raikkonen is gone. So why don't you follow your Idol's lead and leave this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by vcs316 View Post
    i guess you are on the wrong forum then.
    Beat me to it!
    Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    You know, I hate Merc, but look at what they have done... They had issues at the first tet, it was obvious. They brought huge upgrade, then they brought an upgrade even here in AUS. What did we do? Nothing. The car is the same mind some minor differences here and there. You will not win by staying still, not in F1. But yeah, everyone here was saying we don't need upgrades, here you go.

I still kinda hope, it's just messed up setup or something, but... well... we are further away, than last year so...
    +2

Last year Ferrari was able to mount a challenge of some sorts was because of engine upgrade until Merc neutralized it with Spec 3. Aero was a problem last year, it is a problem this year. Saying it is track specific doesn't help, Mercedes alone isn't driving on this track, others are also driving for years.