Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Welcome Charles Leclerc

Jock Clear to play a key role in Charles Leclerc debut with Ferrari.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

I really hope he is good, because I do believe that we have a CAR next year too.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    That's why I'm a F-1 WCC fan , not just a #1 driver fan. I spent years knowing for ex. my guy has to move over if he's doing better in the moment, so why get excited? Boring but true.
    FIFY

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    FIFY
    No, eighty! We need help!!!

Anyone know when the Abu Dhabi Test is?

Also, Leclerc finished with more than four times as many points as his teammate.

Disappointed Since 2010

Tomorrow

Also, Leclerc finished with more than four times as many points as his teammate.
    Tuesday and Wednesday.

The legend Seb doing testing today, tomorrow is Leclerc
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    The legend Seb doing testing today, tomorrow is Leclerc
    he crashed already

Wonder what Ferrari would do if they have a very similar situation to what Mclaren had when Hamilton joined them and fought Alonso nail and tooth in 2007 ??
    Drive it like you stole it!

im so freaken excited, strongest 2 drivers for 2019
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

I'd add few more

Great pics, grazie mille tifosi1993, and it does look just right! Forza Charles!

Quote Originally Posted by Super M View Post
    Wonder what Ferrari would do if they have a very similar situation to what Mclaren had when Hamilton joined them and fought Alonso nail and tooth in 2007 ??
    O my goodness never thought of that scenario...….this boy looks the real deal.
    Move over Lewis and Max

Lovely pictures keep posting folks.

Forza Jules

very nice LOL, the car looks so good in these two testing days pics , the red looks great

The future is red

I love the pictures tifosi. The car looks stunning against the backdrop.

Forza Jules

Since we're welcoming Charles LeClerc on here, i thought to put this on here : Today's second day of practise

Times
    1. Leclerc, Ferrari, 1:36.459, 135 laps
    2. Gasly, Red Bull, 1:37.916, 129 laps
    3. Stroll, Force India, 1:38.044, 120 laps
    4. Bottas, Mercedes, 1:38.448, 143 laps
    5. Sainz, McLaren, 1:38.547, 149 laps
    6. Markelov, Renault, 1:38.590s, 129 laps
    7. Russell, Mercedes, 1:38.802, 38 laps
    8. Kvyat, Toro Rosso, 1:38.862, 155 laps
    9. Delatraz, Haas, 1:39.069, 117 laps
    10. Kubica, Williams, 1:40.265, 56 laps
    11. Giovinazzi, Sauber, 1:40.435, 127 laps
    Drive it like you stole it!

Quote Originally Posted by racingbradley View Post
    The future is red

I love the pictures tifosi. The car looks stunning against the backdrop.
    What a beautiful track! I wonder what goes on there until F-1 returns?

Good start for LeClerc. Hope Ferrari let him race. He is too good a talent to play second fiddle.
    Silently, like a shadow

I realy dont think that the team will have a No1 /No2 status from race 1. They will wait to see how the 2 drivers will perform in the 1st 6-7-8 races and then put the orders.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

My understanding is that for the few first races they don't go for #1,2 but once things are getting clear, then a #1 / 2 status is established.
    The really interesting thing would be if Leclerc was to be really fast and mature enough to withstand the pressure, specially after this year
    where (let's face it) , Seb was not exactly the best under pressure..
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

im the opposite i hope we have team orders and driver no's sooner than later, mercs already have a 1 and 2, bottas knows his job is to bring victories to hamilton or stop anyone that can hinder that.

hopefully whoever between seb & leclerc is 1 and 2 gets decided quick, theres more points being 1st and 4th then battling your teamate whole year and being 2nd and 3rd

2018 with equal driver status was a fail when compared to mercs wingman tactics

im the opposite i hope we have team orders and driver no's sooner than later, mercs already have a 1 and 2, bottas knows his job is to bring victories to hamilton or stop anyone that can hinder that.

hopefully whoever between seb & leclerc is 1 and 2 gets decided quick, theres more points being 1st and 4th then battling your teamate whole year and being 2nd and 3rd

Clearly you missed what I said, I said the "few" first races.
    Which means that contrary with the stupidity of this year, what I believe that needs to happen next year is the opposite. Max of I don't know, five races?

Whoever starts to have an advantage gets #1 status.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Which means that contrary with the stupidity of this year, what I believe that needs to happen next year is the opposite. Max of I don't know, five races?

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post

my bad, i kinda meant my message in general response to what i seen for awhile , lol too many people last few months want to see leclerc and seb battle it out with each other, hoping to see seb get ruined or make leclerc look inexperienced... because this somehow helps things.

i want those two to be on the same page, working together to beat the competition and have clear orders on what to do for the sake of Both trophies.

Charles Leclerc has won the FIA Rookie Of The Year at the Prize Giving today! For the 2nd year in a row! Congratulation @Charles_Leclerc
    our boy beating Russell and Gasly i guess/think lol