Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Brazil Interlagos GP: Practices and Qualifying

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Happy for this result, but common sense will only prevail when Hamilton gets a deserved penalty

Someone should start a change.org petition to have Hamilton removed from the sport.
    HAM will not get penalised period. He is the golden boy of Liberty's new F1.
    Trying to be less angry..

Hamilton should get a penalty, if so I am sure they will give him the minimum, but they need to do this

FerrariSteve Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IulianFerrari View Post
    Hamilton should get a penalty, if so I am sure they will give him the minimum, but they need to do this
    Ham got nothing and Sirotkin got a warning.. lol Welcome to Formula Mercedes-Hamilton.

Another Hamilton freebie and special treatment from the FIA.... staring to wonder what's the point.

CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    "Then the official dropped his pencil on the ground, which could have damaged the track surface. Furthermore causing a safety hazzard to all that was near said pencil laying on the ground. Article 29.3.2 says all drivers MUST adhere to clear instructions by folded up paper held by officials. This disregard of the rules will now mean all drivers will now drive without caution in all pitlanes in Formula 1"

Meanwhile Hamilton nearly causes 2 accidents, one that could have been horrific..... Sirotkin's fault, give him a reprimand!

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariSteve View Post
    Ham got nothing and Sirotkin got a warning.. lol Welcome to Formula Mercedes-Hamilton.
    Where's Greig? Let him explain to us how the FIA doesn't have double standards.

lol i'm with you mate....Seb did something similar in Austria and got 5 places penalty.....what does hamster get???? NOTHING....and worse of, poor Sirotkin got a warning.....

this FIA is so biased towards Mercedes and their golden hamster boy is not even funny.....
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Never seen qualifying as I had something better to do but I believe both were on outlaps which is not the same as blocking someone on a hot lap. But if you really need to know what I think then I might watch quali later, but probably not if it's ok with you I also read the warning was for going too slow on the inlap nothing to do with the outlap with Lewis but then I believe other drivers got the same issue in the past so maybe not so much double standards?
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Never seen qualifying as I had something better to do but I believe both were on outlaps which is not the same as blocking someone on a hot lap. But if you really need to know what I think then I might watch quali later, but probably not if it's ok with you I also read the warning was for going too slow on the inlap nothing to do with the outlap with Lewis but then I believe other drivers got the same issue in the past so maybe not so much double standards?
    Watch qualy before you defend the rat. In-lap, out-lap, hot lap; it doesn’t really matter. He almost caused 2 major accidents and had the nerve to blame Sir. The bias is real, always has been. Everyone else is finally starting to wake up and see it. Karma is a you know what, and I hope he gets what he deserves tomorrow.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Watch qualy before you defend the rat. In-lap, out-lap, hot lap; it doesn’t really matter. He almost caused 2 major accidents and had the nerve to blame Sir. The bias is real, always has been. Everyone else is finally starting to wake up and see it. Karma is a you know what, and I hope he gets what he deserves tomorrow.
    as much as really believe in KARMA myself, it won't really matter to the RAT, he's already a 5 time WDC.....maybe the rat boy and his buttler bottas will DNF tomorrow as well another DMF in last race and with a Ferrari 1-2 in both races we'll clinch the WCC.....

i know, i know, wishful thinking....
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Certain people with the name calling need to step away from the keyboard. It is shocking behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariSteve View Post
    it's not F1 anymore, it's the Mercedes and Lewis Hamilton show. They can pretty much do anything and get away with it, no wonder nobody can even challenge them.
    Sure, on the day Vettel escaped a DSQ

Quote Originally Posted by evo_spook View Post
    Sure, on the day Vettel escaped a DSQ
    Certainly on a day ham escaped race ban or not in F1 anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Certainly on a day ham escaped race ban or not in F1 anymore.
    I’m embarrassed for you. Is this forum full of kids.

If eighty poles want's to really act like a champion during quali. he needs to park his car on the track; in front of say Seb . Show who's the boss! Ah ! What great memories!

I’m embarrassed for you. Is this forum full of kids.
    Undoubtedly you belong to kindergarten, that’s y u can see opponents as kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    If eighty poles want's to really act like a champion during quali. he needs to park his car on the track; in front of say Seb . Show who's the boss! Ah ! What great memories!
    Youngest poll sitter till date, no one was able to break yeah ...!! Wow
    2009-2013 where was so called champion .
    2014-18 having a dominant car, if u still lack pole positions. Everyone will laugh.
    Still with dominant car not able to clinch 2016 title cry baby
    Last edited by nani_s23; 11th November 2018 at 05:52.

Certain people with the name calling need to step away from the keyboard. It is shocking behaviour.
    You talking about me? I’ll name call all I want about Hamilton. But if it bothers you that much, leave the name calling aside and try to tell me that this sport hasn’t been destroyed by the FIA, Merc, Pirelli, and Hamilton. Today’s qualification was a perfect example of what our sport has become: a FARCE. You don’t need to agree with me, I know what I believe, and what many others on this forum believe.

I will continue to support Ferrari as I always have, but F1 and the soap opera fake championship is starting to get to me more than ever. A change is needed, even if it is in the form of Verstappen-RB-Honda.

Let’s hope next year Leclerc-Vettel give us something to watch, aspire for, and be proud of.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

It's shocking that someone like you call other childs, earliear was spreading lies about Vettel didn't turned of engine in weighting procedure and not taking correct weight of the car. So, instead of waiting for correct facts, you was spreading about DSQ of Vettel without evidence, in order to shift focus from Ham... And now talking about others being childs, how mature of you...

About FIA decision not to investigate Ham. It shows that FIA's talk about safety is, because we can assume, that dangerous driving is ok, if drivers not on hot lap or are not impeded

Quote Originally Posted by kestokas View Post
    It's shocking that someone like you call other childs, earliear was spreading lies about Vettel didn't turned of engine in weighting procedure and not taking correct weight of the car. So, instead of waiting for correct facts, you was spreading BS about DSQ of Vettel without evidence, in order to shift focus from Ham... And now talking about others being childs, how mature of you...

About FIA decision not to investigate Ham. It shows that FIA's talk about safety is BS, because we can assume, that dangerous driving is ok, if drivers not on hot lap or are not impeded
    Not exactly, let's be fair. They need to be british and drive for Merc. :)
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

I see FIA being consistent again.

Ridiculous how Hamilton got away with a slap on the wrist. Hamilton drove in an unsafe manner, made a sudden change of direction and almost caused a major incident.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    I see FIA being consistent again.

Ridiculous how Hamilton got away with a slap on the wrist. Hamilton drove in an unsafe manner, made a sudden change of direction and almost caused a major incident.
    Current liberty media & FIA etc made an oath saying let’s make ham & merc dominant force n see that no one can match them.

rain predicted during the start of the race and high chance of it sporadically during the rest of the GP, hopefully it blows over asap or ferrari's tyre strategy goes to waste and we know how awful the car is on the inters & wets anyway
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

disgusting that ham didnt even get investigated
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

not surprising that Ham didn't get a penalty really. There was as much chance of that happening as Ricciardo winning the race today.

Quote Originally Posted by kestokas View Post
    It's shocking that someone like you call other childs, earliear was spreading lies about Vettel didn't turned of engine in weighting procedure and not taking correct weight of the car. So, instead of waiting for correct facts, you was spreading about DSQ of Vettel without evidence, in order to shift focus from Ham... And now talking about others being childs, how mature of you...

About FIA decision not to investigate Ham. It shows that FIA's talk about safety is, because we can assume, that dangerous driving is ok, if drivers not on hot lap or are not impeded
    You are totally clueless. He is supposed to be pushed on and off, not under his own power, the reports came out that they couldn’t take a accurate reading. The penalty for missing weighbridge is DSQ, no lies.

You don’t even understand the circumstances of everything, clueless.....

You talking about me? I’ll name call all I want about Hamilton. But if it bothers you that much, leave the name calling aside and try to tell me that this sport hasn’t been destroyed by the FIA, Merc, Pirelli, and Hamilton. Today’s qualification was a perfect example of what our sport has become: a FARCE. You don’t need to agree with me, I know what I believe, and what many others on this forum believe.

I will continue to support Ferrari as I always have, but F1 and the soap opera fake championship is starting to get to me more than ever. A change is needed, even if it is in the form of Verstappen-RB-Honda.

Let’s hope next year Leclerc-Vettel give us something to watch, aspire for, and be proud of.
    You believe what you want cause you are driven by hate and bias.

You are totally clueless. He is supposed to be pushed on and off, not under his own power, the reports came out that they couldn’t take a accurate reading. The penalty for missing weighbridge is DSQ, no lies.

You don’t even understand the circumstances of everything, clueless.....
    Kestokas was dead on about spreading lies. This is what you have written before:

"They didn’t get a correct result cause Vettel didn’t turn the engine off.
    Having the engine off is a safety issue."

Quote Originally Posted by DelMar View Post
    Kestokas was dead on about spreading lies. This is what you have written before:

"They didn’t get a correct result cause Vettel didn’t turn the engine off.
    Having the engine off is a safety issue."

After his answer all I can say that that life and facts is seen differently throug Hamilton fan tinted glasses....