Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Singapore Airlines Grand Prix - Practice and Qualifying

Quote Originally Posted by IulianFerrari View Post
    So should i do what? Watch every friday and act like a panicked meth addict on the forum. OMG this is the weekend everything falls apart OMG. I just cant comment on fridays anymore, im tired of seing people bashing Ferrari for nothing
    Sorry Conan, didn't recognize you there

We're doomed!!!

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    We're doomed!!!

As i have said on a previous post ferrari just make to many little mistakes when it counts they all add up to added pressure then boom we got it wrong again followed by a spray from sergio he must be fed up come on ferrari this is the pointy end of season are we contenders or pretenters lets see no more excuses its becoming a little tiring get it right and win.

“A LOT OF WORK AHEAD OF US, BUT WE HAVE TIME”

Seb and Kimi sure they can improve

Marina Bay, September 15th – After being second fastest in P1 and showing encouraging pace on long-runs, Scuderia Ferrari drivers Seb Vettel and Kimi Raikkonen had to cope with a far-from-ideal night session in P2. Seb didn’t manage to post a quick lap on the Ultrasoft tyres because of traffic and then, because of a light brush with the barriers, while Kimi struggled throughout with the handling of his car. In the end, both ran in high fuel load configuration. So it was a lackluster day, but nevertheless, both drivers are conscious that today’s programme was quite busy and now it’s a matter of looking at all the data to find the right settings for tomorrow’s Free Practice and Qualifying.

Seb commented: “Today was a mixed day and obviously not an ideal one. I lost a little bit of balance and confidence. Today we tried a couple of things and I am not sure they were the right things to do. Now we’ll see what we can do for tomorrow. We need to improve, but I think we have enough time to find the solution.Today we were here to practice and, being Friday, everything we did was for free. Clearly, we are not where we want to be so there’s still a lot of work ahead of us”.

Kimi said: “Overall it was just a difficult day. It was far from ideal and for sure we were expecting an easier start, but it’s only Friday and tomorrow is another day. We tried some things and not everything made sense in the end, so now we have a lot of work to do. Here is no different from any other race; it is true that the tires are a key point, but first of all you have to make sure you have everything you want and a good set-up. And I’m sure we can improve for tomorrow”.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

As I said 2 weeks ago I bet in 1 trilion $ if we are capable of winning this GP in won't be easy same as Mercedes won 1-2 in Monza. Whether it is Verstapen on the start, damn RB pace, SC in wrong moment on the track, wrong tyre/race strategy, wrong set-up......etc....1000 different other bs, exept just one desperate damn 1-2 race win.
    This is absolutely not good...fair enough to say it seems like we really don't deserve WCC and WDC after all of these bs.
    As someone previously said WE ARE MASTERS OF DOWNGRADES every damn F1 season.

I'm really so tired of these bs and false hopes for past 9 yrs...I'm really thinking of taking break until 2019 when we finally get better second driver and be capable for WCC fight!

CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

I tried that 3 years ago and guess what same old same old heat in the kithen gets hot then wheels wobble and then fall off to many calls on the run this ultimately leeds to failure the arrivabene needs to step up big time or it will be arrivadechi failure this year is not an option for him.

My hopes for this weekend is that we finish ahead of Lewis. That's all that matters.

Red Bull can win this race for all I care, they will not hurt our title.
    What matters is we get Vettel back in the WDC lead.

Im starting to get worried :(. Hope im wrong. Did we look this bad in friday at hungary?

Doesn't look good, both Fast laps and race pace is Off from mercedes and red bull on one of the last tracks this year ferrari should have advantage on

Seb too was slower than hamilton on long runs

Quote Originally Posted by Otakukim View Post
    Im starting to get worried :(. Hope im wrong. Did we look this bad in friday at hungary?
    no ways

@mwk: race pace is not that important here. Track position is very important.

Also Ferrari run detuned engines on Friday.

Remember, RB took penalty for new elements last race. So their components are new. Coming to Ferrari, pretty much old components, if there are any new components they will fit it during fp3.

Is there the new spec Ferrari engine that was suppose to be introduced in Monza going to be introduced here?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemz85 View Post
    Is there the new spec Ferrari engine that was suppose to be introduced in Monza going to be introduced here?
    No....it would be bad idea.
    They will be targeting it for Malaysia

How many DNFs have RB had this year? it wouldn't surprise me if it happened again here

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    How many DNFs have RB had this year? it wouldn't surprise me if it happened again here
    max having most DNF's. Ric always been lucky + his driving skills

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    Max 6 so far. Ricci I believe 2....so 8 in total I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Merc seem to have more 'red' then us and also caught us up on the TC usd which everyone thought we would be takng penalties on.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemz85 View Post
    This track is less dependent on engine power, therefore by not introducing it here it will have more time for developement.

Quote Originally Posted by mizf1 View Post
    Merc seem to have more 'red' then us and also caught us up on the TC usd which everyone thought we would be takng penalties on.
    I'll admit it....I was one of those.

i wish they could start the session already >.<

Poor seb :( i hope he can get that victory

the press is all over red bull garage

Hoping Giovinazzi and Leclerc both get seats next year in sauber

Here we go

Thank the lordy ferrari are not wasting time in the garage