Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Brasilian GP RACE

New problem vettel- leclerk for Ferrari. I and a lot of experts in f1 speaks in about that at beginning f1 season 2019 and for 2020 that problem will be bigger.

And Vettel denies driving to the left... Sorry, but he is slowly sinking on Hamilton level...

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Hulk is free, he is a solid driver, does not make mistakes and even with Ric this year, so he is a good option for Ferrari, Seb could do some testing for us, simulator stuff and so on

Quote Originally Posted by Schumiklub View Post
    On a different note. I can't believe SkyF1 are defending Hamilton's move. He was not even half way past Albon when they crashed, so it was 100% his fault and he deserves a penalty. They would be crying penalty if it were any other driver.
    I wouldn’t have expected anything different. Where have you been for the last 6+ years? They will defend his every move...nobody has bowel movements as amazing as Hamilton is Sky’s eyes.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    And Vettel denies driving to the left... Sorry, but he is slowly sinking on Hamilton level...
    He is a two faced individual, always was and always wiil be.

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    Look, he's the fourth best driver on the grid tied with Ricciardo and way better than Bottas.

The whole problem is that he can't accept his team mate is faster. He could be a fabulous #2 if he only realized that was his job. He's better than Bottas for sure. The whole problem I think is that former champions can't deal with being #2.
    The problem is at this race, he wasn't slower than Lerlerc but faster. Due to safety car, Leclerc has the gap to him erased and ended up with fresh soft behind him.

Also, the team should have pit Vettel at the safety car as well. He had so much time to the next car that he wouldn't have lost anything even with a long 10+ sec pit. It was a no brainer...

Look, he's the fourth best driver on the grid tied with Ricciardo and way better than Bottas.

The whole problem is that he can't accept his team mate is faster. He could be a fabulous #2 if he only realized that was his job. He's better than Bottas for sure. The whole problem I think is that former champions can't deal with being #2.
    Can’t say better than this. They are saying ric kicked rear of vettel. Wt happened to ric by max then?? When everyone was thinking ric to ferrari.
    Wt happened to max/Sainz or Kvyat at TR??

Max crashing too so we need to sack max ?

Max/ham/vettel/Lec are top drivers. Given current season performance even not with a better car I would Lec is the top driver in the making. But that the same time Ham driving at his best with more matured way. As he sits back n wait for the opportunity n push his car like a hell. So better race craft.

Ham error prone driver, Lec still in making.
    Vettel/max accident zone drivers.

Then it's time for vetal to retire.

Quote Originally Posted by DelMar View Post
    The problem is at this race, he wasn't slower than Lerlerc but faster. Due to safety car, Leclerc has the gap to him erased and ended up with fresh soft behind him.

Also, the team should have pit Vettel at the safety car as well. He had so much time to the next car that he wouldn't have lost anything even with a long 10+ sec pit. It was a no brainer...
    Vettel have no tyres left .... except Hard tyres

Both were guilty. Why did Lerlerc squeze team mate in the first place. And why did Seb go left when he was ahead. Charles wasnt innocent. Would nearly crashed on Lap 1 by similar move with norris
    Who cares season is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    Once he sees the video himself then will apologise definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Let’s see if golden boy gets a penalty...
    I dont think they are gonna hand Vettel a penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Both were guilty. Why did Lerlerc squeze team mate in the first place. And why did Seb go left when he was ahead. Charles wasnt innocent. Would nearly crashed on Lap 1 by similar move with norris
    Who cares season is over.
    Yup Lec didn’t leave enough space at first where vettel got squeezed but Lec has every right to do so.
    After that when vettel passed Lec there no point where vettel need to push his team mate.

Also these Ferrari cars very sensitive, even with slight touch every part is getting out easily.
    Look at merc & RB, it’s like their car can run full distance even with damage floor/wing etc

Quote Originally Posted by crbassassin View Post
    I dont think they are gonna hand Vettel a penalty.
    I was talking about Hamilton.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Charles at least will win the Pirelli trophy for the most pole positions for 2019 what a spectacular effort brilliant simply brilliant.

The whole problem I think is that former champions can't deal with being #2.
    Kimi wants to have a word with you.

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    I was talking about Hamilton.
    He knew but he is a Hamilton fan.

He knew but he is a Hamilton fan.
    I'm an Alonso fan.

You already answered your own post. He can't accept number 2, so he shouldn't be here. Pretty simple.
    What? you expect Leclerc to play second fiddle to Vettel? after scoring more points, getting more poles and winning the qualifying battle?

I don’t know what to say in the first place Ferrari are to slow in the race like today. Yes vettel will be in 3 place if sf ...but with 20s behind. Slow corners are problem s2 in Brazil show that. If in this area Ferrari for 2020 will not improve will be 3 team behind Red Bull and Mercedes. But I’m optimistic because drive train of Ferrari is the best and for 2020 it is going to be even better. Only downforce ands aerodynamic must to improve and of course vettel- leclerk problem.

I would say Alonso is the best possible option to replace Vettel, if Ferrari wants to win a title before the new regulations step in. He can take championships to the wire with an inferior car, Vettel proved he can't.

I thought Alonso had enough of F1?

Big difference starting P2 and P14. Leclerc lost a lot of time battling through traffic and suffering on the hards. Their pace was rather equal, but Charles was the one having the fresher tyres and going forward. Seb needed to calm down and accept he was defeated. You can't race your team mate like you race other team's drivers. The whole problem is that he always opens the door to Hammy but races Charles like his life hung upon it.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    You already answered your own post. He can't accept number 2, so he shouldn't be here. Pretty simple.
    What? you expect Leclerc to play second fiddle to Vettel? after scoring more points, getting more poles and winning the qualifying battle?
    Yes the quali is 11-9 in favor of Charles (Vettel could not take part in German quali or Hungary Q3, At Mexico Charles ended up front by virtue of Bottas crash)
    On the other hand the races are 11-8 in favor of Vettel.

No, they wont accept being number 2 to each other which is normal. But what is expected is that they have to race without taking each other out.

1more race to go. Given free hand to max 3rd in WDC.
    At least get 1-2 finish in the final race & finish the season on high note.

Yes the quali is 11-9 in favor of Charles (Vettel could not take part in German quali or Hungary Q3, At Mexico Charles ended up front by virtue of Bottas crash)

No, they wont accept being number 2 to each other which is normal. But what is expected is that they have to race without taking each other out.
    Exactly. Lec had quali advantage, vettel in race. But both are competitive drivers not like Bottas or Albon who can do favours to their co-drivers.
    Next season Lec/vettel both will push to the maximum if we get a strong car. But there should be an instruction not to fight against each other.

Is Alonso free for the Abu Dhabi weekend?
    Forza Ferrari

Red Bull might quite be the favorites at Abu Dhabi.

But I think one of Mercedes guys told that they were a bit disadvantaged here at high altitude because of the smaller compressor. They may be back to top at the last race.

Based on what exactly? I mean if we're playing this game. Leclerc's race wins could've been easily 5. He lost wins in Bahrain, Singapore and Russia without doing anything wrong.
    Right now the point tally is: Lec 249-Vet 230, and today Vettel costed Leclerc an easy P2.

What we need is a clear no.1-2 policy, like Mercedes and Red Bull. And Leclerc is the obvious choice for the number 1 driver. And as you said, Vettel's ego is too for the number 2 role, so he shouldn't be in the team.

Drivers do not follow instruction.They need orders and failure to comply will result in millions of euros deducted at seasons end .One thing drivers respect 100% is there hip pockets.The mighty dollar will get there full attention.