Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Belgian GP 2020 Race

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Does he have some kind of obligation? Why does he have to give interview and speak after every single race? Just shut the hell up already....

Keep quite and focus on the job. Stop with the friendly face nonsense...no body cares about your statements Binotto.
    Nobody forces you to read or watch them. So some fans would like to hear from the team even if you don't.
    Forza Ferrari

Hopefully for 2022 there's a way to re-work the 2019 engine into whatever the jibberish FIA decided and bring it back. This surely is the 2016 one or thereabouts and it shows.

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    I've given up expecting Ferrari to get its act together any time soon, having to watch our cars being overtaken with no power to respond is gutting and what makes it worse is that nothing can be done to improve things. Even the pit crew and pitwall don't seem able to function clearly and decisively as seen today with both drivers, the whole thing is a shambles. Charles and Seb deserve a medal for not telling Binotto where to park the SF1000, we may be tifosi but sometimes it just isn't worth the pain. There would be a riot at Monza if we had to witness a similar fate and were allowed to be there, small mercy that we can't.
    Spot on!
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

Regarding engines and in-season development bans. How is it a competitive sport if you're not allowed to continuously improve your offering?
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

Driver of the Day : Gasly...

For me move of the race would be Gasly & Charles over Perez.

Charles Leclerc: "We are working very hard to try and get better. I am pushing quite a lot. I have never been as much as I am now in Maranello, to work with the team closely and understand what we can do better, trying to push everyone, to extract the best out of the team. It's the first time in my career where I have a long-term contract with the same team, where I stay in the team for two years in a row. It's new but very exciting and I couldn't hope for any better team than Ferrari to be that."

Not only we're slow but everyone is calling us cheaters. This is much worse than 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Warp View Post
    Not only we're slow but everyone is calling us cheaters. This is much worse than 2014.
    This!!!!
    I'm angry with Binotto bacause he let the whole world to drag our name through the mud and he doesn't do ANYTHING!!!!! He let the team undefended and he very much accepted our quilty with his attitude!!!!
    SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Leclerc: "The next race will be a difficult one for us, but hopefully from Mugello, it could get better. We have to stay united, react and work hard to come back to where we were before."

What does he mean I wonder?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Charles Leclerc: "We are working very hard to try and get better. I am pushing quite a lot. I have never been as much as I am now in Maranello, to work with the team closely and understand what we can do better, trying to push everyone, to extract the best out of the team. It's the first time in my career where I have a long-term contract with the same team, where I stay in the team for two years in a row. It's new but very exciting and I couldn't hope for any better team than Ferrari to be that."
    That's a very great attitude. I really hope we can give him a championship worthy car. In my opinion, he is the best on the grid, up there with Max and he still has a lot of potential in him unlike Max who has matured to almost maximum. We would be absolutely nowhere this season if it wasn't for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Schumiklub View Post
    Leclerc: "The next race will be a difficult one for us, but hopefully from Mugello, it could get better. We have to stay united, react and work hard to come back to where we were before."

I think he is referring to returning to Silverstone level of performance. Either that or a development token is going to be used.

Binotto on Toto's comments: "I think there is nothing to reply to that. We know exactly what our fans think and I am a Ferrari fan myself and I know exactly what is going on, work at Ferrari since 35 years. We know what our priorities are.
    The technical directive for the engines comes into force in Monza. This will affect some teams. I am very curious to see how much it affects which teams. The track demands a lot of power and this will affect the competitiveness in qualifying."

I think binotto should concentrate on ferrari car, rather than seeking answers from other teams drop off performance
    Last edited by nani_s23; 30th August 2020 at 18:46.

Track characteristics + some aero updates.

Track characteristics + some aero updates.
    Probably. But Mugello is a fast track, so maybe some engine upgrade? I hope so at least:

Quote Originally Posted by MSC Fan View Post
    That's a very great attitude. I really hope we can give him a championship worthy car. In my opinion, he is the best on the grid, up there with Max and he still has a lot of potential in him unlike Max who has matured to almost maximum. We would be absolutely nowhere this season if it wasn't for him.
    In terms of absolute raw speed, nobody is up there with Leclerc. He had a few problems with tyre wear on some tracks last year, but this year he has already rectified those problems.
    Our current struggles will make Leclerc a complete package like Max. He has already shown Alonso-level adaptability, now he needs to improve his wet weather driving a bit.

Ferrari can not blame covit nor the Italian government.The lockdown in Italy exposed just how much ferrari is behind the development curve.A well run team regardless of lock down would have experienced minimal to no change because they are advanced ferrari has been caught sleeping at the wheel from top to bottom.Ferrari failure is imminent with a management and working environment that ferrari currently has.

Probably. But Mugello is a fast track, so maybe some engine upgrade? I hope so at least:

From what I've seen, Mugello is a high downforce track. Mugello is a combination of fast-medium speed and long-flowing high speed corners. And with variable engine modes ban, Ferrari should be a bit closer.

I hope there will be some new aero parts for this track, don't expect any engine upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by MSC Fan View Post
    I think he is referring to returning to Silverstone level of performance. Either that or a development token is going to be used.
    I don’t think they will use it. As they are left with only two. May be they are thinking for 2021 engine upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Ferrari can not blame covit nor the Italian government.The lockdown in Italy exposed just how much ferrari is behind the development curve.A well run team regardless of lock down would have experienced minimal to no change because they are advanced ferrari has been caught sleeping at the wheel from top to bottom.Ferrari failure is imminent with a management and working environment that ferrari currently has.
    Get yourself a map. Or better yet, open up google/whatever online map you can find. Then observe where Maranello is located. And when you have done that, you'd know why Ferrari can actually blame the Covid-19.

In terms of absolute raw speed, nobody is up there with Leclerc. He had a few problems with tyre wear on some tracks last year, but this year he has already rectified those problems.
    Our current struggles will make Leclerc a complete package like Max. He has already shown Alonso-level adaptability, now he needs to improve his wet weather driving a bit.
    He’s more mature than max, I would say. Initially looking at max he has the raw speed + uncontrollable too.
    Now that he had time In his hands, he’s the next best. But for me Leclerc has good speed over max & adaptability too. Although there are couple of mistakes, I don’t see any repetitive mistakes.
    Give him a better package, he will run the show.

https://www.motorsportweek.com/2020/...hem-2019-wins/

Horner says illegal Ferrari cost RB 2019 wins.

All the knives are coming out now towards Ferrari.

He probably means that we can lay a few nails around our track and win by attrition. It'll be like wakey races!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    This!!!!
    I'm angry with Binotto bacause he let the whole world to drag our name through the mud and he doesn't do ANYTHING!!!!! He let the team undefended and he very much accepted our quilty with his attitude!!!!
    SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!
    Am pretty sure the top brass at Ferrari are pulling his strings. He cannot be singled out for the state of affairs.
    Silently, like a shadow

At least the kids got spirit!
    I really really hope his 5 years with Ferrari arent spent hoping the next years car will be better, like it has for 10 years now.
    Silently, like a shadow

Quote Originally Posted by ntukza View Post
    Regarding engines and in-season development bans. How is it a competitive sport if you're not allowed to continuously improve your offering?
    Everyone has the same rules. So if they can, logically we should too.
    Silently, like a shadow

Quote Originally Posted by patrese86 View Post
    why would you take joy in that?

Sorry but that's strange behaviour actively wanting Ferrari to fail. You can criticise Ferrari all you want (and we all are) but with that mentality thank god you don't have any influence back at maranello
    +1
    Silently, like a shadow

The car was'nt illegal. Sour grapes.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Renault Ric did fastest lap on 43rd lap. Which is 23rd lap on his medium tyres.
    Alonso is licking his lips!
    Silently, like a shadow

On a different note. Gasly is really impressive.

Yes. And it still surprises me how he under-performed when he was in RBR.
    Silently, like a shadow