Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 2019 China GP: Race

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Leclerc passed him in Bahrain without team order, because he faster by a considerable margin. Vettel even with two DRS couldn't pass Leclerc, because he wasn't faster today.

And you talk about 1.8 gap, well Leclerc had to slow down on lap 11 because of 'you know what', his lap time dropped from 1:38.981 on lap 10 to 1:40.993 on lap 11. Pretty sure he also lost tyre temperature.

But I'm not gonna waste my time with you or chinmay, you Vettel-widow's are really something else, facts don't interest you and I am sure you're gonna come up with another sob story when your idol spins AGAIN,
    Thats a spirit, so u you are only for Leclerc in our team. In your eyes Seb is always the bad guy in reality he has done a good race and has taken the maximum result.Classic. I saw Seb pace today and he had his teammate in the bag. Why is it so hard to love, like Seb. But this posts are getting boring, when Seb is faster in reality, you find excuses he is not, when he has a day off you just bash him. Not fair. We are Ferrari fans here, and yeah i support one driver more than the other, like i was with michael in the true ferrari era. Does it matter we are all rooting together for our team.

We can be more angry with the car today which just wasnt quick enough.
    Last edited by Vettel165; 14th April 2019 at 18:43.

Vettel's fastest lap, compared to Charles, after the team order 1:39.656, only 0.258 sec faster, and if we compare 12-18:

Lap 12: Vettel -0.115
    Lap 13: Leclerc -0.115
    Lap 14: Vettel -0.154
    Lap 15: Leclerc -0.074
    Lap 16: Vettel -0.258
    Lap 17: Vettel -0.195
    a substantial gap of 0.533 sec.

Vettel's fast lap after pit-stop 1:36.998, Charles staying out 1:40.331. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to see where Charles lost ground to Vettel.

Stop trolling dude, and learn to give up.
    If you actually see the laptimes I have posted, no where I have compared Vettel's laptimes after pitstop to Leclerc's laptimes before pitstop. I have posted their immediate 5 laps after pit stops and Seb was faster. Immediate laps after pit stops can be reasonably compared as it doesn't matter whether Leclerc was 30 seconds behind Seb or ahead.

Leclerc passed him in Bahrain without team order, because he faster by a considerable margin. Vettel even with two DRS couldn't pass Leclerc, because he wasn't faster today.

And you talk about 1.8 gap, well Leclerc had to slow down on lap 11 because of 'you know what', his lap time dropped from 1:38.981 on lap 10 to 1:40.993 on lap 11. Pretty sure he also lost tyre temperature.

But I'm not gonna waste my time with you or chinmay, you Vettel-widow's are really something else, facts don't interest you and I am sure you're gonna come up with another sob story when your idol spins AGAIN,
    NOT only that....but if i recall correclty, just before or after charles let seb by, i think he came on the radio saying that and i quote.....I thought we were preserving tires....meaning, keep positions as is and try to extend the first stint.....Yet Seb was all bothered crying over the radio that he was faster....which we all saw that he wasnt....even with DRS he could NOT pass Charles

i'm beginning to think that Charles is getting frustrated by an onverrated 4 times WDC.....if i were in Charles shoes, i'd totally ignore team orders and fight me ON track if you think you're faster.....end of story
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Thats a spirit, so u you are only for Leclerc. Classic. I saw Seb pace today and he had his teammate in the bag. Why is it so hard to love, like Seb...
    Oh bless your heart.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    NOT only that....but if i recall correclty, just before or after charles let seb by, i think he came on the radio saying that and i quote.....I thought we were preserving tires....meaning, keep positions as is and try to extend the first stint.....Yet Seb was all bothered crying over the radio that he was faster....which we all saw that he wasnt....even with DRS he could NOT pass Charles

i'm beginning to think that Charles is getting frustrated by an onverrated 4 times WDC.....if i were in Charles shoes, i'd totally ignore team orders and fight me ON track if you think you're faster.....end of story
    I know buddy its the French thing, you come from Canada and Charles speaks French. We know that you hate Seb because he is German and a fraud. We heard it already. Its the history, that we dont like one particular driver, even if he didnt do anything wrong. Like i dont like the British Lewis.Ban him...

Seb was quiet on the radio, he didnt ask for it. Today this forum will explode. Well at least we have a good discussion with some members.
    Last edited by Vettel165; 14th April 2019 at 18:51.

Ferrari has built a car that they do not understand by the time they do it's to late which is probably the case now we are just to slow at everything at Ferrari 3 races down and binotto is still analysing I would say that maranallo are analysing him the italian media is really going to bash him hard he wanted to be the top dog at Ferrari . Mr binotto has bitten off more than he can chew the pressure on him must be unbelievable even liberty media the owners are disappointed with Ferrari and what they have presented .Media liberty were hoping for great contests between the Merc Ferrari but it's a flop no wonder fans are leaving f1 in droves why watch a non event every 2 weeks with Merc wipping the floor with Ferrari .

Guys this is now not the mayor problems who is faster vettel or leclerk but how Ferrari losing again Mercedes.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Ferrari has built a car that they do not understand by the time they do it's to late which is probably the case now we are just to slow at everything at Ferrari 3 races down and binotto is still analysing
    Well....yes. Good summary.

I know buddy its the French thing, you come from Canada and Charles speaks French. We know that you hate Seb because he is german and a fraud. Ban him...

Being delusional really in that case.
    actually, you seem to assume that me being from Canada, automatically think that it's a french thing and that i speak it too...well i hate to break it to you, but i'm from near Toronto....and if you're a bit knowledgeable and NOT that ******, and don't know were that is, i'm gonna tell you....i'm in the english speaking part of Canada....and i don't speak french at all.....i only kiss that way....LOL

and i thought i told you that i don't care who wins WDC for Ferrari.....for me what matters is the WCC.....as deep down i am a FERRARI FAN.....i don't prefer one over the other....AT ALL
    Last edited by Rob; 14th April 2019 at 19:34.
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Here's what Charles had to say: " We swapped positions and I thought he would have pulled away but he didn’t and this didn’t help my tyres because I had a bit of overheating and I lost some time", which is 100% true.

Max had no business finishing P4 today, I hope he thanked Binnotto for today's gift.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Ferrari has built a car that they do not understand by the time they do it's to late which is probably the case now we are just to slow at everything at Ferrari 3 races down and binotto is still analysing I would say that maranallo are analysing him the italian media is really going to bash him hard he wanted to be the top dog at Ferrari . Mr binotto has bitten off more than he can chew the pressure on him must be unbelievable even liberty media the owners are disappointed with Ferrari and what they have presented .Media liberty were hoping for great contests between the Merc Ferrari but it's a flop no wonder fans are leaving f1 in droves why watch a non event every 2 weeks with Merc wipping the floor with Ferrari .
    Tbh anyone would be in this situation, tech team made this car. If Binotto wasnt TP, and Arrivabene was, same result would be.

Hating on your own driver. Stay classy Ferrari forum.
    Our strategies better be on point in 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by Deephouse View Post
    Hating on your own driver. Stay classy Ferrari forum.
    Yes FERRARI forum, not "I-love-Vettel-and-I'm-gonna-ignore-all-his-spins/mistakes" forum. Or are you one of those lot who thinks criticizing Vettel=hating him/Ferrari?

Quote Originally Posted by alfaromeo View Post
    Guys this is now not the mayor problems who is faster vettel or leclerk but how Ferrari losing again Mercedes.
    yes

and when people say "oh we'll have our tracks", firstly we have to finish 1 -2 and i can guarantee you, the Mercs won't let Max split them.

And even if we hope that we are faster at tracks like Monza and Spa, by that time we are on the second engine iteration, and Mercs will have the advantage completely nullified.

Yes FERRARI forum, not "I-love-Vettel-and-I'm-gonna-ignore-all-his-spins/mistakes" forum. Or are you one of those lot who thinks criticizing Vettel=hating him/Ferrari?
    I have been labelled a Vettel hater and troll by some Vettel fans, pointing out Vettel crashed and probably lost the title because of it is not allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Formula 1 fan View Post
    I have been labelled a Vettel hater and troll by some Vettel fans, pointing out Vettel crashed and probably lost the title because of it is not allowed.
    Well I can accept this 2018 fact with ease, and the same can be said for China Lewis 2007.

Well I can accept this 2018 fact with ease, and the same can be said for China Lewis 2007.
    I wouldn't say China 2007, that was mostly Mclarens fault for not pitting Hamilton. If you would have mentioned 2016 or 2010 I would disagree, but I would have agreed with the point being made. Hamilton made mistakes for sure and it cost him the title, but in 2010 Mclaren was not fast enough to win the title and only because Vettel made mistakes as well was he able to challenge for the title. 2016 his car failed to much, but he made some mistakes as well.

Simione Resta fired and this year Alfa Romeo Sauber made more devolop every aspect more than other teams.1 of Our big problem is structure Marceone tried to solve it but cant.

Offer max 20mil a year and let him and leclerc fight it out. Both cheaper, faster, younger and generally better than vettel.
    Or keep giving vettel #1 treatment and lose them both to merc when Hamilton retires and we will never have a chance of a championship for another decade
    Interviewer: “The helmet has a special meaning for many drivers. How important is it to you?”
    Kimi: “It protects my head.”

Yes we will Mick Schumacher & possibly Daniel Ricciardo

Quote Originally Posted by Formula 1 fan View Post
    I wouldn't say China 2007, that was mostly Mclarens fault for not pitting Hamilton. If you would have mentioned 2016 or 2010 I would disagree, but I would have agreed with the point being made. Hamilton made mistakes for sure and it cost him the title, but in 2010 Mclaren was not fast enough to win the title and only because Vettel made mistakes as well was he able to challenge for the title. 2016 his car failed to much, but he made some mistakes as well.
    Of course you would disagree with 2016, how Hamilton made terrible starts all season and costed him a lot of points whereas Rosberg had solid starts, how Hamilton tried to win the race on the first lap of Barcelona 2016 and crashed into his teammate and then a single race ending failure prompted him to claim that team is sabotaging him and his fans be like he lost title because of Malaysia failure while completely ignoring the bad starts and inconsistent performances he had throughout the season.

Even in later part of 2011, McLaren was faster than Red Bull, it was accepted by McLaren themselves, one of their engineers said that their car was faster than Red Bull but Vettel is making the difference.

McGrath added that beating qualifying master Sebastian Vettel will be crucial if McLaren is to be successful in 2012, particularly as its analysis indicated that the raw pace of last year's MP4-26 was superior towards the end of the season despite Red Bull and Vettel's run of poles.

"He must be a brilliant driver, because by the end of last season we definitely had the best car and he was still whupping us," McGrath said. "We're trying to figure out exactly what he's doing that's so good. How does he pull out that fast qualifying lap every time? We think it's driver skill. There's no trickery on the cars, he just gets more out of it than we do.

Seb was all over the back of Charles during the first stint and Max was catching. Ferrari had to make the swap as Seb did look like he was quicker at the time its easy in hindsight to look at it and say Seb wasn't much quicker than Charles and letting him through wasn't worth it but the team didn't know that at the time they would have been silly not to give it ago even if they didn't swap the cars Max would have still undercut one of the Ferraris most likely Seb as Charles would have been brought in first as the lead car just like in Bahrain. It was leaving Charles out on the hards for 6 laps to long during the second stint that ruined Charles race not the team order. If Ferrari had brought Charles in after Bottas passed him he would have been able to have a go at Max for the last few laps.

ah, cool, so you have a crystal ball it seems and you can predict the future.....if that's that's the case, shoot me some 6 magic #'s in the next 6/49 lotto draw....LOL

mate, we're only 3 races in, long season ahead....and for all we know, probably Ferrari have realized the issues wiht the car and may be bringing major updates in Spain.....to turn around the season

we'll see, not all is lost.....YET
    It has little to do with having a crystal ball and more without being realistic. Three races, three Merc 1-2's. Merc is known for brining upgrades that make them faster, Ferrari is known for bringing upgrades that make their car slower. Using recent history has a barometer, Ferrari has no chance.

Its a real shame to see Charles being treated like Kimi v2. He is far too good to get this treatment. He's the future of the team and the team orders in Vettel's favour should stop. Vettel has already thrown away a ton of points this season.

I don't see him listening in future. Its wrong to be demotivating him like this so early in his stint for the team.

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Gasly only got fastest lap by mere 9 hundredths of a second, now that is disappointing.
    Leclerc could have pitted and went for the fastest lap, but that would take the point from Seb so they didn't...

I thought firing Luca was supposed to fix this?

Don't play dumb with me. I'm better at it than you are.

Can we please stop pointing to Mercedes and saying not to worry because they had a bad start last year and won? That team is a well-oiled machine and Ferrari needs every point they can get to have a chance of toppling them, and at this point it doesn't look like that's going to happen unless Ferrari magically figure out what the problem is with their car and bring a boatload of upgrades to keep up with Mercedes.

As for the drivers... If Vettel really deserved number one treatment, he wouldn't have needed it in the first three races this season and should have been able to make his way past Leclerc with DRS just as Leclerc did in Bahrain.

However, the most egregious mistake today was not pitting Leclerc immediately after Vettel. I'm really disgusted that they left him out to slow Bottas for NOTHING. It was obvious that Ferrari had no chance of catching Mercedes, and Verstappen had no business taking fourth place points from Leclerc and Ferrari. Well done, pit wall.

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    However, the most egregious mistake today was not pitting Leclerc immediately after Vettel. I'm really disgusted that they left him out to slow Bottas for NOTHING. It was obvious that Ferrari had no chance of catching Mercedes, and Verstappen had no business taking fourth place points from Leclerc and Ferrari. Well done, pit wall.
    Agreed. Pit wall literally gave away points. Comical.