Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Eifel GP 2020 - RACE

Leclerc is now 2 seconds ahead of Hulk and lapping faster. I don't why Ferrari opted to stay out.

I wonder what Bottas is thinking now.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Leclerc is now 2 seconds ahead of Hulk and lapping faster. I don't why Ferrari opted to stay out.
    Scrubbed soft would've been the way to go. P7 with five cars dropping out ahead is pathetic given we got P4 on merit yesterday and what's worse is that they blew it by being too trigger happy to commit to the two-stop too soon. Should've left Charles out five more laps at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    I wonder what Bottas is thinking now.
    Is he thinking at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ferrari should have pitted charles another point for stupidity seb driving miss daisy just another Sunday.

Its not Lewis's pace Martin Brundle. It's the Mercedes pace. The current Mercedes is F2004 version 2.0

Giovinazzi beats Seb.

Good job by Leclerc/Gio/Hulk/Romain...!!

Hulk DoD
    It's not how start but how you finish.

GIO P10. Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Hulk DoD
    Well deserved.

Main problem of ferrari is low power of the engine and this year they can’t do anything about that...

Just plain and simple misery. Ferrari has become totally irrelevant .

Hamilton equalling Michael's record in his home.

An Alpha Tauri pulling away from Charles.

A Haas and an Alfa Romeo finishing ahead of Seb (in his home grand prix, no less).

Could it get any worse? I think I'm skipping the rest of the season.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance." - Michael Schumacher

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    Scrubbed soft would've been the way to go. P7 with five cars dropping out ahead is pathetic given we got P4 on merit yesterday and what's worse is that they blew it by being too trigger happy to commit to the two-stop too soon. Should've left Charles out five more laps at least.
    People here can do better job with the strategy than those geniuses at the Ferrari pit wall.

Quote Originally Posted by alfaromeo View Post
    Main problem of ferrari is low power of the engine and this year they can’t do anything about that...
    Even at this kind of circuit with not many straights they are loosing places. When means our PU is disaster not only weak.

It’s just Leclerc dragging the car to better quali positions without much success in race.

Quote Originally Posted by MSC Fan View Post

A Haas and an Alfa Romeo finishing ahead of Seb (in his home grand prix, no less).

Ferrari strategies are horrible. I wonder even if they build strong car, how will
    They manage with strategies I’m not sure.
    One more thing, their pit stop timings are awful. Either of the race they have slow pit stops.

WOOOOOW....Mick presenting Lewis with one of Michaels helmets.........wooow!!!!
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    WOOOOOW....Mick presenting Lewis with one of Michaels helmets.........wooow!!!!
    we have a new King now

Gasly had no business finishing ahead of Charles, on pace alone Charles-Ferrari was much faster than Gasly. But thanks to our pit wall yet again, who didn't go for a free pit stop under the SC but Gasly did, we have lost few valuable points. And looking at Charles's pace on worn out 25+ laps mediums, who knows what he could've done with a scrubbed softs or fresh hards.

And as for Vettel, the less can be said the better. Did his textbook spin today, and race pace was all over the place. The fact that he couldn't clear out one Alfa the entire race, when Charles cleared Raikkonen in one lap, says everything. And even with the late safety car. he finishes 10+ seconds behind Charles.

And Congrats to GIO for his well deserved point finish.
    Last edited by tifosi1993; 11th October 2020 at 14:16.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Ferrari strategies are horrible. I wonder even if they build strong car, how will
    They manage with strategies I’m not sure.
    One more thing, their pit stop timings are awful. Either of the race they have slow pit stops.
    If Enzo Ferrari was alive, he would give the pit crew 2 weeks to make the pitstops in at least 2 seconds or would've just "shifted' them to road car stuff and would've hired the pit crew at Williams.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance." - Michael Schumacher

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    People here can do better job with the strategy than those geniuses at the Ferrari pit wall.
    Yeah, like Norris and Pérez might have rolled past him, but at least that would've put him in the window to have a fresh set of mediums left for the final stop when the SC came out because he could've been in the borderlands between one and two stops and thus finished P5 ahead of Sainz.

Are they actually doing an official fawning ceremony over the lunatic? He's fully taking over the asylum now. Goodness me. You couldn't pay me 50 million to be a politically correct vegan even if I didn't have to do anything. He's still a loser. Oh, and life without butter and cheese ain't a life worth living. If only Hammy boy spoke about the lockdown polices instead. That's actual police brutality. Not a pipe from him on that.
    Last edited by Tifoso Svedese; 11th October 2020 at 14:14.

Pit crews are cumbersome, +3-3.5 seconds pit stops every race.
    Horrible pit call and the typical plan A, B, C or whatever the **** it means radio call during the race. They simply don't know how to react during the race.

At least the upgrade is working.

It's 1980s again...
    Nothing looks like the beast of Ferrari 2000-2004. The car is BAD, the crew is BAD, the engine is even worse.
    Ferrari seems to enter in a spiral of death. Less money from the championship, less competent people, less attractive, less, less, less...

As for Vettel, for me it's clear that he doesn't care. He drives as slow as he can, not as fast, but as slow as he can.
    Just like Kimi did with Alonso and Vettel. Week in, week out. He doesn't like the no 2 status and make Ferrari to pay for this.

As for recovery, I don't expect anything from this team. Maybe, just maybe in 5 years, they have a decent engine and a mediocre car, and maybe, they remember how to make sub-3 seconds pit stops, but nothing better than this...
    Too sad...

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    So we're going to get beaten by the car that started in the last row because the spaghetti gang fell asleep at the pit wall? God help us. I'm out.

Zero congrats whatsoever to the dump human being up front for "his record".

"space ship's record".
    You didn't mention our German " Sour Krout" 4x WDC spinning out again. At least he's consistent .

Quote Originally Posted by tpe View Post
    It's 1980s again...
    Nothing looks like the beast of Ferrari 2000-2004. The car is BAD, the crew is BAD, the engine is even worse.
    Ferrari seems to enter in a spiral of death. Less money from the championship, less competent people, less attractive, less, less, less...

As for Vettel, for me it's clear that he doesn't care. He drives as slow as he can, not as fast, but as slow as he can.
    Just like Kimi did with Alonso and Vettel. Week in, week out. He doesn't like the no 2 status and make Ferrari to pay for this.

As for recovery, I don't expect anything from this team. Maybe, just maybe in 5 years, they have a decent engine and a mediocre car, and maybe, they remember how to make sub-3 seconds pit stops, but nothing better than this...
    Too sad...
    It seems that the only things working as they should in our team are Charles (he still made mistakes this season but it'll go away with experience) and the people who work on upgrades.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    You didn't mention our German " Sour Krout" 4x WDC spinning out again. At least he's consistent .
    That those two have won nine out of the past ten titles while Alonso, Verstappen and Leclerc have zero in that time says everything about the state of F1.

Get your keys to the spaceship = automatic win.

Schumi had hard times. It wasn't always easy.
    But with Merc, everything is easy. Starting with the suspicious token system to all the sagas around the engines (for both Merc and Ferrari).

So ot looks like ,the decision not to pit under safety car for softs,was Lec's because he had a huge graining problem on the 1st stint!!
    At the Ferrari wall there was a heated exchange of words via radio between the engineers and Leclerc regarding a possible stop to be made under the safety car regime to re-mount the soft. Charles explained that he did not want to make a further stop to avoid suffering graining again in the final laps and defended this choice.

“I didn't want to take the risk of putting on the soft when the safety car came in given the effort I had done at the beginning. Today was the best strategy we could have chosen ”.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

ENZO

If Enzo Ferrari was alive, he would give the pit crew 2 weeks to make the pitstops in at least 2 seconds or would've just "shifted' them to road car stuff and would've hired the pit crew at Williams.
    If ENZO was alive the power unit team would have been fired long before now.
    Changes aren't permanent........But change is.
    ALL LIVES MATTER... EVEN YOURS