Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 2019 USGP Race thread

Ferrari fighting with Renault at this race great

When it rains it pours. Without doubt our worst race of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    You are not defending Ferrari, you are crying like a 2 year old about things that are simply paranoia and fantasy. If Red Bull or anyone has reason to believe something is illegal then they can question it, how about Renault being DQ? was that just part of your conspiracy.....you really are the worst kind of fan Ferrari seems to attract at the moment.
    lol, I have been a fan for 25 years. But you go on believing what you like.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    Leclerc is going to get lapped almost 50 seconds behind Bottas.
    Comedy gold. Sorry But I am dying now.

Guess they didn’t follow my advice from last week and fire the torque wrench.

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    lol, I have been a fan for 25 years. But you go on believing what you like.

Well you are allowed to say I am not a Ferrari fan so you are no fan of Ferrari either, you do not defend Ferrari you do not support Ferrari, you just post to cry about Lewis, Brits, Liberty, FIA, brits, Lewis etc etc how it's all a fix....you offer nothing to defend the team.
    Forza Ferrari

First time Leclerc actually lapped faster than top 3. On lap 24....

Well you are allowed to say I am not a Ferrari fan so you are no fan of Ferrari either, you do not defend Ferrari you do not support Ferrari, you just post to cry about Lewis, Brits, Liberty, FIA, brits, Lewis etc etc how it's all a fix....you offer nothing to defend the team.
    And you really like to argue :)

But at least there's some fun, when the race is... isn't.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari312T4 View Post
    I think we need a talk with our wheel gun supplier.
    Better fire the mechanics for not using the spare gun sitting an arm's length for this very reason.

Leclerc's lap times now looking comparative, But again he is losing lot of time in sector 2.

Ham drama started on radio.... get ready guys.

Yes, I complain. Yet all you do is argue with anyone who doesn’t buy what you’re selling. You preach the gospel and no one can say otherwise without getting into an argument with you.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

The brits need something to cheer about.The springbocks smashed them at the world cup final and I loved it.Throw in brexit and and you definitely need something to cheer about.

Yes, I complain. Yet all you do is argue with anyone who doesn’t buy what you’re selling. You preach the gospel and no one can say otherwise without getting into an argument with you.
    You don't support Ferrari you just hate Lewis.

Let's assume Ferrari had to change something on the car, do you think that would be because

a - It would be illegal if someone made a protest.
    b - Because Red Bull said it's not fair.

I can tell you now the only reason something would change is if it was highly likely to be deemed illegal in a protest. If you can also then give us some things that you believe are illegal on the Merc or Red Bull that would also be great rather than just crying "it's not fair paranoia".
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    The brits need something to cheer about.The springbocks smashed them at the world cup final and I loved it.Throw in brexit and and you definitely need something to cheer about.
    Britain is not England, are you that stupid?

I doubt many people in Britain associate Mercedes as a British team either....
    Forza Ferrari

One really must pull on the blinders hard to deny that the FIA aren't biased in favour of Mercedes. If someone did some proper investigational journalism and properly dug into it, I'm pretty sure Mercedes have spunked millions of dollars into some "road safety foundation" or whatever, because something's very rotten indeed. Doesn't mean we'd won today, just means that it's all staged and whenever we're a threat, the rug is pulled out from underneath us in an organized manner. One must not disturb Mercedes' PR excercise and Hammy's 10 joke titles or whatever.

No-one questions that FIFA, UEFA, IOC and the IAAF are corrupt - so why wouldn't the FIA be? Laughable to suggest otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    One really must pull on the blinders hard to deny that the FIA aren't biased in favour of Mercedes. If someone did some proper investigational journalism and properly dug into it, I'm pretty sure Mercedes have spunked millions of dollars into some "road safety foundation" or whatever, because something's very rotten indeed. Doesn't mean we'd won today, just means that it's all staged and whenever we're a threat, the rug is pulled out from underneath us in an organized manner. One must not disturb Mercedes' PR excercise and Hammy's 10 joke titles or whatever.
    hahahaha another one
    Forza Ferrari

Cannt believe how many fans here wear tin foil hats.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

hahahaha another one
    Nah, not a fan of Scotland either. Especially Scottish politicians that sound like broken records after losing two referenda. England, Scotland or whatever. Not a fan.

You don't support Ferrari you just hate Lewis.

Let's assume Ferrari had to change something on the car, do you think that would be because

a - It would be illegal if someone made a protest.
    b - Because Red Bull said it's not fair.

I can tell you now the only reason something would change is if it was highly likely to be deemed illegal in a protest. If you can also then give us some things that you believe are illegal on the Merc or Red Bull that would also be great rather than just crying "it's not fair paranoia".
    I’ve learned long ago it is not worth arguing with you, so i will not go down that path. I will say this, why can I not dislike Lewis and support Ferrari at the same time? You are delusional to believe my dislike for Hamilton is stronger than my love for Ferrari.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

I’ve learned long ago it is not worth arguing with you, so i will not go down that path. I will say this, why can I not dislike Lewis and support Ferrari at the same time? You are delusional to believe my dislike for Hamilton is stronger than my love for Ferrari.
    Ah so you can't defend your paranoia, fair enough. You talk about Lewis, Merc, FIA, Liberty, Brits than you do Ferrari that's for sure.
    Forza Ferrari

Leclerc now lapping second/lap faster than Max, too bad he is 34.5 seconds behind Max

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Leclerc now lapping second/lap faster than Max, too bad he is 34.5 seconds behind Max
    Max having a problem with the car would really help 3rd in the WDC.

So what are you arguing about ? Our engine was illegal and we changed to an older spec ? Or just Charles is running an old spec engine this race only because the other one blew in practice ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Cannt believe how many fans here wear tin foil hats.
    FIFA = gives Russia and Qatar World Cups for bribes.
    UEFA = has Platini almost thrown in jail for his activities.
    IOC = not the best rep either. Gives Olympics to China of all places.
    IAAF = hands Qatar World Athletic Championships and forces marathon runners to compete in 30°C with 90 % humidity.

FIA = squeeky clean and gives everyone an equal shot. They like puppies and hugs! Can't be bribed

Hope max wins this race. If not ferrari then it’s max

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    FIFA = gives Russia and Qatar World Cups for bribes.
    UEFA = has Platini almost thrown in jail for his activities.
    IOC = not the best rep either.
    IAAF = hands Qatar World Athletic Championships and forces marathon runners to compete in 30°C with 90 % humidity.

FIA = squeeky clean and gives everyone an equal shot. They like puppies and hugs! Can't be bribed
    hahahahaha
    Forza Ferrari

"Lewis hamilton is just beginning to doubt these tires will take him to the end of the race"

Funny, where have I heard that before?
    "Formula 1 is not a sport anymore” - Fernando Alonso

hahahahaha
    Scotland = top holiday destination

Right now we need a safety car.