Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Abu Dhabi 2021 Race Thread

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Toto is an Austrian aka 99.9% German. I don't think he will be too intimidated by the orange army.
    Yeah true Nazi scum. May God strike him down.

If Merc lose the protest they should not have the chance at a free shot to protest. If they lose protest they should lose 200 constructors points. Filthy Krauts.

Quote Originally Posted by 330 p4 View Post
    WTH!?

You're crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by 330 p4 View Post
    don't hold back mate. Say how you really feel

Merc ruining Bulls celebration regardless!
    "Formula 1 is not a sport anymore” - Fernando Alonso

Quote Originally Posted by Lesky View Post
    Merc ruining Bulls celebration regardless!
    They don’t know what it feels like to loose or how to do it gracefully. They’ve been dominating for 8 years without any competition and now are having a hard time with it. They have become complacent and just assume they should always win.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    WTH!?

You're crazy.
    he sounds like a Mercedes fan trying to make this forum look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    They don’t know what it feels like to loose or how to do it gracefully. They’ve been dominating for 8 years without any competition and now are having a hard time with it. They have become complacent and just assume they should always win.
    they are not Scuderia Ferrari. They dominated through lobbying. Racing is NOT in their blood

I’m waiting for BLM to riot on behalf of Lewis. They seem to like to burn and loot stuff when they don’t get their way. Can’t wait for the posts and articles from the British media about how this is just more examples of “white supremacy” and “institutional racism”

LOL

Toto doesn't need a white knight Tifosi1993

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    I’m waiting for BLM to riot on behalf of Lewis. They seem to like to burn and loot stuff when they don’t get their way. Can’t wait for the posts and articles from the British media about how this is just more examples of “white supremacy” and “institutional racism”

LOL
    Sad part about your post is I can see it happening. Rich white man steals championship from poor black man…
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Sad part about your post is I can see it happening. Rich white man steals championship from poor black man…
    It already happened when Italy beat England in soccer.

It's the British press all over MV just like they were against MS.
    I want one and only one thing from Ferrari next year.

CRUSH THEM

Time limit on this? Is it a matter of hours? Or can this be re-solved tomorrow?
    "Formula 1 is not a sport anymore” - Fernando Alonso

Quote Originally Posted by Lesky View Post
    Time limit on this? Is it a matter of hours? Or can this be re-solved tomorrow?
    This won’t settle here overnight or tomorrow. This will definitely go to court.

What an utter, utter shambles!

I am NO FAN of Lewis Hamilton or Mercedes but that was no way to decide a WDC. I said (on Twitter), the moment Max crossed the line, that it would end in court. Let us see.

HAM (unlike Toto!) was pretty gracious considering.

Masi needs sacking and the race stewarding system needs a huge overhaul. Far too much of teams 'negotiating' with ("Will you take that?") and arguing with the stewards and race officials and the cluster**** today was an embarrassment.

Max probably deserves it although whatever the haters on here may think or say, HAM didn't achieve seven titles by not being one of the top half dozen of all time and the best of the current crop.

[Prepares for avalanche of **** from the nutters..]
    Trying to be less angry..

it reminds me a bit of 2007 when McLaren-Mercedes could not accept Kimi and Ferrari winning the titles in the last race, and we heard some nonsense about cold fuel temperatures.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Singer View Post

I am NO FAN of Lewis Hamilton or Mercedes but that was no way to decide a WDC. I said (on Twitter), the moment Max crossed the line, that it would end in court. Let us see.

HAM (unlike Toto!) was pretty gracious considering.

Masi needs sacking and the race stewarding system needs a huge overhaul. Far too much of teams 'negotiating' with ("Will you take that?") and arguing with the stewards and race officials and the cluster**** today was an embarrassment.

Max probably deserves it although whatever the haters on here may think or say, HAM didn't achieve seven titles by not being one of the top half dozen of all time and the best of the current crop.

Hamilton is a gifted driver no doubt, but most of what he has achieved came from the FIA giving Merc all the room to explore gray areas of the regs while instantly cracking down on all others. Starting from the two year advantage they had making the current engine formula, to the secret tire test, to being allowed to keep DAS all year. There is no way that Hamilton would have had 7 WDCs if it wasn’t for Merc having their way with the FIA. ZERO.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Singer View Post

Hey Nick, Norwich playing better lately?

Mercedes definitely had some 'help' along the way.

But having watched the way HAM qualified, raced, climbed through the field and dealt with all comers is not down to the FIA. The Merc was the fastest car for most of the hybrid era - and that sure helped. But to claim he won seven titles by default is what in God's own country (still, just...) we call b0ll0cks! Look at BOT the donkey - same car, dismal performance..

We (Ferrari) failed on a number of fronts (just car, ICE, strategy etc!!!) and it was up to others to catch Mercedes. Nobody did - apart from the fizzy drink mob who got very close and even they couldn't do the Constructors this year.

There is no way they are going to strip Max from the title. The FIA should call Mercedes top management and have TOTO sit down and shut up. They are making F1 look bad.

It s not enough having 8 years of dominance with the preferential hybrid engine rules and playing the whole field with their engine. He should learn to lose with grace like everybody did and I hope he will next year too.

Most disappointing aspect for me (disregarding the chaotic last laps and subsequent protests by Merc) is that Charles lost out to Lando for P6 in the drivers by 1pt and Carlos overtook both of them to take P5! Why did they pit Charles under the VSC, losing several places which he couldn't recover. He did manage to scrape 1pt for 10th at the finish but he's been unlucky this season. Carlos has been consistent and reliable all season, but I still believe Charles is quicker overall, and if the 2022 car is competitive, we have the best driver pairing on the grid. I hope that Max as champion stands, but he will likely be one of most dreaded competitors next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    Hey Nick, Norwich playing better lately?
    Was at yesterday's match. Sorensen (never played before in that position!) had CR7 (who apart from a good penalty was poor) in his pocket. Our team - with several injuries, illness and losing our captain early on - still matched Utd throughout and only a fairly soft 'big six club' penalty did for us. Sadly, unless we score some goals, we'll be back down despite playing decent football.

Next!

Mercedes and Red Bull leaving the stewards again. Red Bull unhappy Merc came prepared with a QC.
    RB team : We are a race team. We did not come here with a QC. We did not come ready to protest

FIA can't lose face. I doubt they'll strip Max of the title and I cannot believe they'd decide to split the title to two WDCs.

They COULD, however, cancel the race result leaving Max the Champion on races won. Pretty mad but possible scenario?

Whatever the final outcome, the race officiating appears to have been an utter balls-up..

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Mercedes and Red Bull leaving the stewards again. Red Bull unhappy Merc came prepared with a QC
    Quelle surprise! I ******* despise Wolff..

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post

LOL
    It will be a combination of white privilege, institutional waaythithm, Trump and Brexit!

@Martin Brundle : Christian Horner just said to me nothing decided yet but he expects a decision tonight. Presumably the losing side will then appeal anyway

#Shambles