* GP = Ferrari!!!
    echo "LET's GO"
    end loop
    Woooooohaaaaaaahaaaa!

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Well we have the potential to win them all,but we are too close with RedBull so everything is in the details !!!
    And then it's the upgrades and how will we manage to evolve the car!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

I will start with Monaco. After last's year's disappointment, Charles will be keen to win his home race, and I'm sure he'll have the car to do it.

Ferrari looks stronger than ever for the rest of the season 2022. After 2 races Russell is 6 points ahead of his team mate! What a great start of the F-1 season. Nothings for sure!

Melbourne - Ferrari
    Imola - Ferrari

I think Ferrari will be strong at these circuit where straightline speed is not that important.
    But beyond that, really depends on who brings the better upgrade

There's nothing to choose between Charles and Max, and both cars at the moment. So it will be a development race

so RB should be favorites in Baku due to the long straight?

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    so RB should be favorites in Baku due to the long straight?
    Not really with regards to Ferrari vs RedBull. So far what we have seen between Leclerc and Max is whose going to be first out of T16 at Baku...because from there its all about straight line speed on a DRS zone to T20......so my prediction will be Leclerc will let Max go first but then pass Max on the straight.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Its amazing that ferrari is still almost launch spec and making a heavily updated redbull sweat

Ferrari is still running the engine in somewhat conservative mode until they are happy with the reliability
    Once they’ll turn up the wick red bull will have to completely remove their rear wing per say to keep up with Ferrari speed

More speed to come from Ferrari, that I’m sure of

I think we made some small revisions to the wings and the floor, but not much more than duct taping some parts together, and adding that spring connecting the floor to the chassis.

Nothing close to the level of what red bull did.

Red Bull produced those sidepods with little to no actual on track experience.

We'll have a lot more real data going into our first update.

And Red Bull wasted their limited budget on that sub optimal update. One would have to believe.

My sixpence worth: we absolutely must not fall behind in the 'development race'. It has been a failing sometimes in the past.

RB (and the Mercs!) will be working night and day to find an edge - so must we.

#ForzaFerrari!
    Trying to be less angry..

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Ferrari is still running the engine in somewhat conservative mode until they are happy with the reliability
    Once they’ll turn up the wick red bull will have to completely remove their rear wing per say to keep up with Ferrari speed

More speed to come from Ferrari, that I’m sure of
    I think that each engine manufacturer will increase its power in the year

I think we have the car to win the next 8-9 races ..however mid season we usually drop behind in the development race, so that is a concern.

our car needs to be updated and then i can say we able to win many races. but i am hopeful for melbourne gp. remember that our rivals are not sleeping. finaly my opinion we can win 9-10 races. i really wonder melbourne

Merc I believe wants Russell as their new #1 driver and will do what they have to. Max and Charles and I believe Carlos really know what each other are up to when they are going at each other for the pass. The races are great ! Will Lewis get permission to compete against Russell and the others remains in the hands of Merc big shots and FIA . Masi was not alone .

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Merc I believe wants Russell as their new #1 driver and will do what they have to. Max and Charles and I believe Carlos really know what each other are up to when they are going at each other for the pass. The races are great ! Will Lewis get permission to compete against Russell and the others remains in the hands of Merc big shots and FIA . Masi was not alone .
    Mercedes is already saying they are thinking about next year's car. I know their long history of sanbagging, but as I said in Barcelona testing, ​​their car is bad. They can surely recover a little, more or less, but without an unexpected surprise, it will be difficult for them to fight for the championships. In this situation, I don't expect them to make Russel their first driver. Lewis still be the star of the team, he deserves more respect than that and can take back the lead. Mercedes helped make Lewis "legend", and would lose by humiliating him and have no reason to do so for at best a third place in the championship
    Last edited by Gilles; 31st March 2022 at 20:07.

Australia Red Bull...there is a long straight now there
    Imola Ferrari ... of course
    Dont write off Mercedes...they will be back soon

Quote Originally Posted by Gilles View Post
    Mercedes is already saying they are thinking about next year's car. I know their long history of sanbagging, but as I said in Barcelona testing, ​​their car is bad. They can surely recover a little, more or less, but without an unexpected surprise, it will be difficult for them to fight for the championships. In this situation, I don't expect them to make Russel their first driver. Lewis still be the star of the team, he deserves more respect than that and can take back the lead. Mercedes helped make Lewis "legend", and would lose by humiliating him and have no reason to do so for at best a third place in the championship
    Great post! I agree with you 100% but... Merc can't compete against the FIA and all the other F-1 big shots as to what they want as far as WDCF; WCC winners. They stole that 8th win from Merc , Lewis without hesitation even knowing how obvious it was.

Quote Originally Posted by burak karaküdük View Post
    our car needs to be updated and then i can say we able to win many races. but i am hopeful for melbourne gp. remember that our rivals are not sleeping. finaly my opinion we can win 9-10 races. i really wonder melbourne
    9-10 races enough for WDC if Charles win these races...but if Carlos made some wins i think it would be difficult as Red Bull will try to win every race with Max and not Sergio.

Quote Originally Posted by burak karaküdük View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans Schumi View Post

So far in the first 2 races, Ferrari have run high downforce so their top speed has been a little hidden. Binotto said they went high downforce in Saudi because of tire degradation but the tires were more durable than expected. Maybe both drivers hitting the wall in FP2 might have impacted their decision due to not having data on long runs. Now if they can evaluate the tires better, maybe they can use less downforce means they might not be as slow on the straights. I'd like to see them try a low DF setup in Aus and see how they stack up to Red bull in speed. If they can match RB's speed on the straights and maintain their edge in the corners, then they really have much more to extract from the car and don't need to go nuts on upgrades yet.

This is the kind of response that I was looking for: a race by race prediction.

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso View Post
    This is the kind of response that I was looking for: a race by race prediction.
    Basically, all the way down to Miami is better suited for Ferrari, but let's not forget the updates. I hope it will be even better for Ferrari with the updates, and as the doubts about delivering a good car, those about the ability to be good again after the first race, will disappear those about the ability to upgrade the car
    Last edited by Gilles; 2nd April 2022 at 19:05.

Mercedes?
    We'll see, I'm starting to doubt it (budget cap)

It depends on how we upgrade and what Mercedes do.

With the current cars though:

Melbourne 35 %
    Imola 40 %
    Barcelona 60 %
    Miami 50 %
    Monaco 70 %
    Montréal 60 %
    Baku 55 %
    Red Bull Ring 60 %
    Paul Ricard 40 %
    Silverstone 55 %
    Hungaroring 65 %
    Zandvoort 60 %
    Spa 30 %
    Monza 25 %
    Singapore 70 %

I can't be bothered going on for longer but the bottom line is that better tracks will emerge soon. Bahrain was a 50/50 and Jeddah a 30/70.

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    It depends on how we upgrade and what Mercedes do.

With the current cars though:

Melbourne 35 %
    Imola 40 %
    Barcelona 60 %
    Miami 50 %
    Monaco 70 %
    Montréal 60 %
    Baku 55 %
    Red Bull Ring 60 %
    Paul Ricard 40 %
    Silverstone 55 %
    Hungaroring 65 %
    Zandvoort 60 %
    Spa 30 %
    Monza 25 %
    Singapore 70 %

I can't be bothered going on for longer but the bottom line is that better tracks will emerge soon. Bahrain was a 50/50 and Jeddah a 30/70.
    Ok well then...to you Ferrari will win at least nine more races...okkk...i will be happy with 5-6...

Ok well then...to you Ferrari will win at least nine more races...okkk...i will be happy with 5-6...
    Seriously?
    Just 5-6 out of 23 , a total of 8 ?
    With this package?
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Imola 60 %
    Barcelona 70 %
    Miami 40 %
    Monaco 40 %
    Montréal 60 %
    Baku 55 %
    Red Bull Ring 60 %
    Paul Ricard 40 %
    Silverstone 65 %
    Hungaroring 65 %
    Zandvoort 50 %
    Spa 50 %
    Monza 55 %
    Singapore 70 %
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

40% at Monaco?

As it stands we are 100% capable of winning every race.
    Forza Ferrari