Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Suzuka Grand Prix - Race

Quote Originally Posted by JChan View Post
    Alonso (Renault 2X arrogant Champion towards Ferrari), SV (Renault RB 4X arrogant Champion towards Ferrari), look at the 2 drivers they have a successful career winning titles before driving for Ferrari, I came to think where's our bad luck coming from??? from RENAULT or hiring champion driver? if it is driver champion I NEED LEWIS HAMILTON ASAP! I want to see him mad and crying at ferrari garage for all the misfortunes and putting a PERIOD/STOP to his 4th Title!
    We are not mclaren

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    Watch bottas let hamilton through and hold up max
    good call....

yup minion bottas doing everything hamilton
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Kimi pits
    Forza Ferrari

Obvious!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    Again... being said from what our team is doing does not mean I want to support anyone else. If you can not accept, that some of us won't be all sunshine and happy from everything we do, then I am sorry. But good for you if you can not feel devastated, because I am. And that's what every fan should feel... I could actually say, that you are not a true fan, if you are not feeling emotions when we fail as much as when we succeed.
    me not a true fan? im not spoilt and cry and bash the team at every moment when we have an issue. Im in that small group of fans of rallying around the team not kick them while they down.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    Yeah he should hold up Lewis to help Max right....deary me.
    Forza Ferrari

It is not that any other team would not do the same! Ferrari with KR at Hungaroring! Remember?

We had won 5 championships in the 6 years at that point but can't blame people for blaming the team
    yes i can blame them for bashing the team... do some of you actually think they purposely are putting defective parts in the car to try to lose? those 5 championships came after a 20 plus yr drought.....some of the statements i'm seeing here are absolutely ridiculous
    e per quell'ora e mezzo
    sono veramente libero
    Forza Ferrari

I live my life
    one race at a time...
    and for that hour and a half or more...
    I am truly free.
    Forza Ferrari

A case of cold wine will arrive in front of Bot door later tonight.

Wowwww looks at bottas this is how you help ur team mate .....Rear gunner act.......

I already turn off the tv at lap 5, at least the pressure has droped. Its really game over now. Cant believe it really. Next year we will try again....
    Now I am going back to sleep.

As i have said before we are still a rough diamond compared to merc lots and lots of work to do for next year merc .

Quote Originally Posted by undertaker_17 View Post
    yes i can blame them for bashing the team... do some of you actually think they purposely are putting defective parts in the car to try to lose? those 5 championships came after a 20 plus yr drought.....some of the statements i'm seeing here are absolutely ridiculous
    21!

Now Max will take the fight to Lewis...

KR 5th at the max!

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    It is not that any other team would not do the same! Ferrari with KR at Hungaroring! Remember?
    i think thats the only time kimi has managed to help seb, every other time mercs breezed through him like he was a back marker when they needed a blocker
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Some fans waited 18 years and 21 years....I doubt many on here will be able to manage that sort of loyalty....
    And you were never angry through those years? Well all I can see are 3 people who have problems with the rest of us being let down. I just hope I will see at least one year of Ferrari being perfect, beating the competition and claim the title/s. Just once. And it's still slipping away, because somone is doing better job... it's making me said and I don't understand, how you and some other can act so unemotional. I am a fan... that's why it hurts.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Wowwww looks at bottas this is how you help ur team mate .....Rear gunner act.......
    shots fired :P

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    KR 5th at the max!
    That's the max for him in this season. Doing worst performance in good car.

kimi p5 wooo

Not looking great on SS for Kimi compared to Bottas

“For sure” I can’t stand Nico Rosberg

Quote Originally Posted by undertaker_17 View Post
    No but we are frustrated with the team so we bash the team in frustration at the last 10 years when you fail you're going to get criticised that's life

safety car please

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    me not a true fan? im not spoilt and cry and bash the team at every moment when we have an issue. Im in that small group of fans of rallying around the team not kick them while they down.
    Se because we are more emotional then you, we are spoiled? That's nice of you. I will always support the team, I am waking up at 3am to see every practice, I will buy their products to give them my money, but I can not praise them for a total failing. No none ever praised me for it. We may argue for a whole day, I am not in the mood for that.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    So you want to sign Lewis so he can't win? Really?
    VERY YESSSSS!!!! I hate to see him winning! we been waiting/disappointed/irritated since 1979 to 2000 for about 21 years in drought!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    And you were never angry through those years? Well all I can see are 3 people who have problems with the rest of us being let down. I just hope I will see at least one year of Ferrari being perfect, beating the competition and claim the title/s. Just once. And it's still slipping away, because somone is doing better job... it's making me said and I don't understand, how you and some other can act so unemotional. I am a fan... that's why it hurts.
    We will never win the titles every year. We are much improved on last season and that's what I see not doom and gloom.
    Forza Ferrari

Who ever is Ferrari fan, it definitely hurts. That's it.
    Ferrari made lot of investments on this yrs car & produced good chassis. It's the engine that's .

Every right to get frustrated.

Well on the bright side, we wont have to worry about sebs gearbox!