Page 1 of 12 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 2019 CanadianGP: Practices & Qualifying

2019 CanadianGP: Practices & Qualifying

Let's see how we do on this track.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Let's see how we do on this track.
    I’m not getting my hopes up, but anything will be better then the last few races, apart from last when we accidentally ended up on the 2nd step and NOT on merit
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

It`s like Paolo Lalli said: Only way is up.
    Nice weather.

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    It`s like Paolo Lalli said: Only way is up.
    Nice weather.
    yeah, next season.....this one's already over mate
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    yeah, next season.....this one's already over mate
    Hope so, but I don`t have anything against good result from Canada, this should be our track, we`ll see.

I think that this is first weekend when we will see real difference between Seb and Charles.

Hope so, but I don`t have anything against good result from Canada, this should be our track, we`ll see.
    yeah, me too mate....but looking at our performance so far, it'll be a miracle if we'll get a good result or maybe even a (i know i'm dreaming here) a WIN here....
    but i'm in Montreal this weekend and i'll enjoy it as much as i can....weather is amazing, drinking some COLD beers on hte patios....and if Ferrari will pull somthing out of their sleeve this weekend, it will be that MUCH BETTER.....

yeah, me too mate....but looking at our performance so far, it'll be a miracle if we'll get a good result or maybe even a (i know i'm dreaming here) a WIN here....
    but i'm in Montreal this weekend and i'll enjoy it as much as i can....weather is amazing, drinking some COLD beers on hte patios....and if Ferrari will pull somthing out of their sleeve this weekend, it will be that MUCH BETTER.....
    Life is good, cold beer, sunshine and F1.

Life is good, cold beer, sunshine and F1.
    totally, withe the exception of our boy's times.....i know, i know....dirty track, Free practice.....BUT STILL

2018 pole was 1:10.764
    maybe mercs will go sub 1:10 tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    2018 pole was 1:10.764
    maybe mercs will go sub 1:10 tomorrow.
    wouldn't surprise me....new spec 2 engine and all....
    ferrari is just doing parade laps....then again, Binotto said taht the car will be the same in Canada so yeah, im NOT too optimistic

totally, withe the exception of our boy's times.....i know, i know....dirty track, Free practice.....BUT STILL
    I do not have any high hopes, so just enjoying F1 and if we get good result, that is a bonus, Mercs has been so strong this year.

This is a race that Merc might be inclined to gift to Ferrari in order to create a fake impression that the championship battles are going to become closer. But in that case they will probably be more inclined to gift it to Leclerc as he's further back in the championship. They will then blame it on turning down the new PU as a precaution as it's the first race out of the box. But if Bottas has the upper hand on Hamilton, like he had last year, they will not do it as Merc knows that having a WDC battle between Hamilton and Bottas is the best way to keep the masses interested at least a few more races. Also much more realistic than Seb catching both of them in the points. If Seb will seem like genuinely the fastest driver out there then Merc might try harder compared to if Leclerc is the fastest.

Quote Originally Posted by 512 TR View Post
    This is a race that Merc might be inclined to gift to Ferrari in order to create a fake impression that the championship battles are going to become closer. But in that case they will probably be more inclined to gift it to Leclerc as he's further back in the championship. They will then blame it on turning down the new PU as a precaution as it's the first race out of the box. But if Bottas has the upper hand on Hamilton, like he had last year, they will not do it as Merc knows that having a WDC battle between Hamilton and Bottas is the best way to keep the masses interested at least a few more races. Also much more realistic than Seb catching both of them in the points. If Seb will seem like genuinely the fastest driver out there then Merc might try harder compared to if Leclerc is the fastest.
    good conspiracy theory you got there mate....but maybe it's just in your head....lol

ferrari seems MILES away from Merc....and to boot,Seb is pretty scrappy, spins.....NOT LOOKING GOOD

good conspiracy theory you got there mate....but maybe it's just in your head....lol
    We'll just have to wait and see, won't we?

Quote Originally Posted by 512 TR View Post
    We'll just have to wait and see, won't we?
    we sure do.....i just wouldn't BET on it, if you knwo what i mean.....:)

another Merc 1-2.
    only question is who is second quickest, us or RB?

ferrari seems MILES away from Merc....and to boot,Seb is pretty scrappy, spins.....NOT LOOKING GOOD
    Did he spin yet again?

Quote Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
    Did he spin yet again?
    no the same first spin

no the same first spin
    He is a very special 4 time champion

I gave up... It doesn't bother me at all... I'll just read the result and than get something else...

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    I gave up... It doesn't bother me at all... I'll just read the result and than get something else...
    good choice mate; wish i could have done hte same, but since i bought tickets for this race back in Feb, well i'm in Montreal getting disippointed....oh well, at least the weather is hot, beers are cold....and women, well i'll just keep that to myself.....LOL

Mercedes not even a second ahead of the next best team, dark times ahead for the Silver Arrows.

Ferrari didn't use the softer tyres, Merc did.
    What's the alleged time difference between the yellow and red tyres here?

Quote Originally Posted by gvera View Post
    Ferrari didn't use the softer tyres, Merc did.
    What's the alleged time difference between the yellow and red tyres here?
    Merc did their best times on mediums so........!!!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

.9 down on the same tire in only FP1, this weekend is going to be more painful than I expected.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

It's not going to be as bad as it looks. Ferrari may not be the fastest car here, but it's not gonna end up 1-second behind Mercedes.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    It's not going to be as bad as it looks. Ferrari may not be the fastest car here, but it's not gonna end up 1-second behind Mercedes.
    and what's good in that?!

Did someone said only way is up!??!