Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: SF21 Challenger Thread

All Ferraris look beautiful to me, this one no different. Hopefully it takes us back to where we belong

Ferraris car has been critised heavily and they scored it 10th best Aston Martin was voted the best.Always remember never judge a book by its cover and that looks can be deceiving.What is the point of being all show and no go.The season can not start quick enough so all the lambasting critiques and opinions of very little importance can be put to bed.

EwH3L-ZXIAgHrlC.jpg

There... i fixed it

Maybe the green MissionWinnow logo is paying tribute to Seb moving to AMRF1????
    It's not how start but how you finish.

absolutely not
    its probably a sign of "environment or eco friendly" thing from MW...

On track

Quote Originally Posted by RicRac View Post
    EwH3L-ZXIAgHrlC.jpg

There... i fixed it
    I feel it would look even better if the car was in gloss red instead of matte.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance." - Michael Schumacher

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, no green , no winnow :D thank the gods

The green is hideous, but the car needs more burgundy, if not a full F2007/8 colour scheme. I'm glad they improved the nose a bit. It looks less 'make it legal' and a bit more tuned for performance after all this time. Only took them 5 years? The front is still ungainly though. Remains to be seen how it performs.

Any on-track run information available? Heard there was supposed to be a filming day before testing.

This SF21 takes the livery of a Coca Cola Cafe Expresso can.....red into burgundy.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by speedmaster View Post
    Any on-track run information available? Heard there was supposed to be a filming day before testing.
    The pictures tifosi1993 posted ARE from the filming day that is today I think....
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    The pictures tifosi1993 posted ARE from the filming day that is today I think....
    Yes, they are from today's filming day.

Look wise I don't like two-tone red livery... But that will be forgotten as soon as car is proven to be fast, reliable, pole and win capable!

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Look wise I don't like two-tone red livery... But that will be forgotten as soon as car is proven to be fast, reliable, pole and win capable!
    Stefa, I don’t know about pole and win scenario here....but I’m glad you’re overly optimistic.....I personally think that we’ll prolly be 3rd to 4rh fastest team this year....anything better than that will be a bonus...but hey I’m still waiting since 2009 for Ferrari to prove me wrong
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

That RAKE though....me likey

As reported by lasexta.com, Marc Gene explained that the Scuderia is trying to return to having a similar performance to that of two seasons ago, adding the new SF21 will have one of the best engines on the grid:
    “I do not think we have recovered everything we lost compared to 2019, but a large part yes. The car is an evolution, but the engine is new. Last year Ferrari had the worst engine on the grid, but in 2021 we will have one of the best. I don’t know if it will be as good as the Mercedes one, but it will be very good.”- says the Italian team’s test driver.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Good to hear good rumours, but that’s what they are currently, just rumours....I’ll wait quietly and not even taking too much from the times we’ll post in testing, but rather wait for Q3 to see how powerful our engine is against the competition and more importantly how we will do in the first 4-5 races.....then and only then we’ll get a clear picture of where we stack up....

Good to hear good rumours, but that’s what they are currently, just rumours....I’ll wait quietly and not even taking too much from the times we’ll post in testing, but rather wait for Q3 to see how powerful our engine is against the competition and more importantly how we will do in the first 4-5 races.....then and only then we’ll get a clear picture of where we stack up....
    I think the picture will be clear from race 1. Fast cars are fast everywhere on every track. Looking forward to the first Q3 session!
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Although I'm a bit like you and I'm keeping my hopes in check, this is something more then just a rumour because it comes from an official team member like Gene!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Nice shot! The car is beautiful, and if she's fast I can guarantee the tifosi will forget about the livery lol.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

I may be in the minority, but I kinda like the neon green. Sticks out. Rather keep the green and get rid of all the other clutter on the sidepods. Maybe they should have different colors for Leclerc and Sainz. Leclerc gets green and Sainz gets like bright turquoise or pink. Easy to tell them apart.

I really hope they don't keep the two tone livery. I like both colors, but not together. Stick with the normal red for most of the races, and run the burgundy red at a few select races.

Lol funny how you're quick to dismiss positive rumours but quick to panic at negative rumours - talking about Binotto getting fired mid season etc. Relax. No one should be expecting wins upon wins. The team said 3rd. Why is that so hard for a lot of people to accept? Third would be a major improvement from last year. I'm looking forward to better racing and better results from Ferrari.
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

Glad I don't have to look at the moving tomato salad. Car looks so much better now.

Quote Originally Posted by SS454 View Post
    I really hope they don't keep the two tone livery. I like both colors, but not together. Stick with the normal red for most of the races, and run the burgundy red at a few select races.