Thread: James Allison???

James Allison???

Can somebody please explain to me why we didnt give James Allison's job back???
    Im reading now that he might be going to Mercedes, ??? Why would Ferrari allow this to happen?
    CUT ME. CUT YOU. BOTH OUR BLOOD IS FERRARI RED!

Think he wants to be in England....not sure we can blame Ferrari.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by dfunk257 View Post
    Im reading now that he might be going to Mercedes, ??? Why would Ferrari allow this to happen?
    Ferrari is only hiring Italianos at h the moment!

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Ferrari is only hiring Italianos at h the moment!
    sad but true....but in all fairness, Allison just wanted to be closer to his kids after teh sudden death of his wife...so he could NOT be 100% dedicate his work in Maranello...too bad Ferrari does not have an office in England, otherwise Allison would still be working for us...

oh well, i do hope that hiring Italianos will pay off in the end....
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

And that's why we should have a base in England.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

And Paddy Lowe might come to us.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    And Paddy Lowe might come to us.
    that's only speculation....no real concrete news yet...and if i were to choose between the two, i'd much rather have Allison; but given the situation and about his family, we all know that's not gonna happen and why he moved back to UK and why he may be going to Mercedes or maybe even red bull as they have bases in the UK

Aaargh!! So frustrating! Bring on 2017 where hopefully things will go right for us, but this "Italian Team" idea doesnt give me much confidence that we will do much

Aaargh!! So frustrating! Bring on 2017 where hopefully things will go right for us, but this "Italian Team" idea doesnt give me much confidence that we will do much
    yeah, but all italian sports cars like the 458, 488, La Ferrari....etc, etc.....they all seem to be fast and reliable, NO??? and they are build and designed by italians....somewhat

so we should have ALL the confidence going into 2017....i know i'll TRY...ha, ha...

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    And that's why we should have a base in England.
    Really ?? we need a base in England what will that do make you feel better?? Please while your at it base your self in the states too

Ill try and be as confident as i can but F1 is a different world compared to sports cars

Just imagine how all the non " Italian" teams behind Ferrari feel ! " Oh Mamma Mia ! we can't even catch Ferrari !!