Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 2021 Saudi Arabian Grand Prix- Race Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DefaultSettings View Post
    Max is nothing but a disgrace if he cant use his skills wisely.
    You all will agree with me when there is going to be a Charles Max fight for the WDC in the coming years
    If Ferrari continue to produce absolute donkeys of cars and continue to demonstrate the strategic skills of a potato, it will be with another team for LEC! My BMW diesel's quicker.
    Trying to be less angry..

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Singer View Post
    If Ferrari continue to produce absolute donkeys of cars and continue to demonstrate the strategic skills of a potato, it will be with another team for LEC! My BMW diesel's quicker, FFS!
    I hope Leclerc has a performance clause in his contract with Ferrari regarding Ferrari's performance. IF he stays with Ferrari and Ferrari still produces "crappy cars", Leclerc's fervor or tenacity will dwindle with Ferrari.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Maybe in your country. Here in the states, IF you rear end the person in front, it's your fault for rear ending the person in front. It is indeed relevant.

Lewis was a fault.
    As I already said unless in an insurance scam and the person in front slams on the brakes....but neither are relevant to F1.
    Forza Ferrari

I hope Leclerc has a performance clause in his contract with Ferrari regarding Ferrari's performance. IF he stays with Ferrari and Ferrari still produces "crappy cars", Leclerc's fervor or tenacity will dwindle with Ferrari.
    And to what team? Merc and Red Bull won't need him.....
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by DJTaurus View Post
    I am starting to believe that maybe LEC is not sth special. Sorry for pointing that out but he hasn’t shown maturity and consistency.
    I've been expressing a similar concern about Leclerc for a while. He's very talented but his growth trajectory (maturity) is a bit of a concern in my view.
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

I think it goes with every star driver in the team.
    Max - RB has performance clause
    Lewis - Mercs the same
    I think leclerc - Ferrari does have the same.

2022 car will tell real picture of Ferrari & leclerc.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    As I already said unless in an insurance scam and the person in front slams on the brakes....but neither are relevant to F1.
    The principle what happened today with Max and Lewis "brake checking" is the same principle in normal traffic.....it is relevant.

Leclerc's stock runs alot higher than Russell's or Perez IF Ferrari produces another crappy car in 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    I think it goes with every star driver in the team.
    Max - RB has performance clause
    Lewis - Mercs the same
    I think leclerc - Ferrari does have the same.

2022 car will tell real picture of Ferrari & leclerc.
    I hope your right for 2022.

The principle what happened today with Max and Lewis "brake checking" is the same principle in normal traffic.....it is relevant.
    No totally irrelevant, give it up.
    Forza Ferrari

Leclerc's stock runs alot higher than Russell's or Perez IF Ferrari produces another crappy car in 2022.
    Red Bull have their own driver programme if they are replacing Perez, same with Mercedes.....you do know this right?
    Forza Ferrari

If Lewis retires & Ferrari not producing strong car. I think window is open for leclerc.

If Lewis retires & Ferrari not producing strong car. I think window is open for leclerc.
    No they will take from the many other drivers they are looking after.
    Forza Ferrari

Red Bull have their own driver programme if they are replacing Perez, same with Mercedes.....you do know this right?
    Riiiiiight....just like Redbull did with Albon switch with Perez.

Yes, I'm aware of it.....but that does'nt make it so. You are aware of this right??

agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomore View Post
    Verstappen the dirtiest driver i have ever seen!
    Definitely more aggressive than he needs to be. Hamilton said after the race that Max doesn't seem to mind if both of them don't finish the race whereas Lewis would rather they both finish the race. He also said he's avoided collisions a number of times with Max. I agree totally with Lewis on those two points. Lewis is definitely the better driver when it comes to driving standards.
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

Good season though… both championship titles going down till final race.
    Also great job by our drivers too… considering last season finishing P3 in constructors standing is a good comeback.

Fingers crossed for next season. Unless ferrari pulls out something out of the box. It’s difficult to catch Mercs. As Mercs team are unleashing something extra in terms of engine power whenever they are hit to the wall.

Riiiiiight....just like Redbull did with Albon switch with Perez.

Yes, I'm aware of it.....but that does'nt make it so. You are aware of this right??
    hahahaha Red Bull have won as much as Ferrari recently.....nothing.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by ntukza View Post
    Definitely more aggressive than he needs to be. Hamilton said after the race that Max doesn't seem to mind if both of them don't finish the race whereas Lewis would rather they both finish the race. He also said he's avoided collisions a number of times with Max. I agree totally with Lewis on those two points. Lewis is definitely the better driver when it comes to driving standards.
    So why did Lewis rear-end Max??? Lewis had enough room to go right or left....but instead rear-ended Max.

hahahaha Red Bull have won as much as Ferrari recently.....nothing.
    Now your deflecting.....as you usually do when it has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by elnano14 View Post
    Our pace currently is faster than anyone not named Max and Lewis
    And yet we finished 7 and 8. If indeed we are fastest of the rest then it's a disappointing performance by our drivers
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by gump1480 View Post
    Again another race where Lec is robbed of a great result...for no fault of his
    What do you mean no fault of his own? Did I miss something?
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpeed View Post
    Mercedes is made out of indestructible materials...
    Stark Industries
    Forza Ferrari

Lewis deserves championship. It might look odd here, but he fought max on track.
    Also max dangerous driving is not acceptable. It’s doesn’t matter how much talent you got, brake testing at that speed is simply not acceptable.
    I don't like the guy but if Lewis wins the championship I honestly believe he would have earned it. Same for Max.
    Forza Ferrari

And yet we finished 7 and 8. If indeed we are fastest of the rest then it's a disappointing performance by our drivers
    Have you actually watched the whole full race or just looked at the final result and ignored all circumstances happened during the race (multiple red flags, SCs, VSCs, restarts, etc,...) ???

FERRARI currently remind me of seagulls at the beach always picking up the scraps at best.

Now your deflecting.....as you usually do when it has nothing to do with the topic at hand.
    Leclerc will win his titles with Ferrari, much to your disappointment.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    The happiness in brundle and croftys voice is sickening…
    I wouldn't say that about Brundle. He's always been fair to me. So has Paul Di Resta. Damon Hill on the other hand is so biased it makes me puke.

Max has a shot at the WDC, he is fighting in an inferior car, against a british driver, in a british artificial (DRS, tires, rules...) sport, where everything has been done (for 7 years now) for one and only one driver to win and break the records...
    He has the mindset WE should expect from him, otherwise he would be just another vettel.

I also agree that Hamilton has avoided more collisions and Max 100% is the more aggressive driver. However, the one time Lewis didn't back off and wasn't going to be bullied by Max was Silverstone and it was Hamilton that made the mistake and crashed Max out of the race.

Lewis is definitely not a victim in these altercations, he either isn't good enough to make an apex, or he misses it on purpose and pushes the guy that can brake into the corner hard enough to get side by side off the track. The whole argument about the car that is half a car length ahead has any and all rights to the corner and the other guy has to back off is ridiculous. Just because you are a nose ahead should never give you right to put your car any place you want and expect the other guy to just give up. If the guy drives in and gets himself along side the car ahead, he has earned his space in the corner. If he misses the corner and slides off the track, or understeers into the other guy then it is 100% his fault (or her fault).