Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Italian GP Monza: Practices and Qualifying

Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    It's going to rain heavily
    Yup think so too. Think itll rain maybe at q3 knowing our luck. I wanna cry

Vet p1, rai p2
    Red is the only color!!!

I hope it rains in Q2 and not Q3 we look solid at the moment! I believe even in rain we can take pole.

Both Ferraris find a massive chunk of time on their latest efforts. Vettel improves to a 1:20.509 while Kimi manages a 1:20.682.

P1 and P2

Please no rain!!!!
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

please dont rain...i want the Ferraris to blow away the Mercedes in Q3

Quote Originally Posted by gump1480 View Post
    please dont rain...i want the Ferraris to blow away the Mercedes in Q3

Again Hamilton gets close because Bottas gave a tow to Hamilton all lap! We need Ferrari to do the same otherwise Hamilton could be on front row. Seb has atleast 2tenths in him made a mistake at the parabolica

All those years when we had no chance, it never rains. Now when we look like the fastest car it rains. Why why why rain?

Quote Originally Posted by Schumir9 View Post
    Again Hamilton gets close because Bottas gave a tow to Hamilton all lap! We need Ferrari to do the same otherwise Hamilton could be on front row. Seb has atleast 2tenths in him made a mistake at the parabolica
    Im pretty sure that is bottas purpose at mercedes atm. Wonder why sky are not catching that. If it was ferrari im sure they would have crucified us already. I think bottas will use the softs for q2 so they can interfere with strategy. Dont think ferrari will do that by the way

Nice job on recovery for seb. Hanilton was on more fuel too but he used bottas for slipstream. Ferrari need to use kimi for slipstream otherwise hamilton will get pole thanks to bottas who has awful pace here so far
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Yeah, Bottas and Ricciardo looks like out of order, not so much else to say about this session

Yet again i agree. Although I think they are within a tenth but ferrari HAVE to use kimi as slipstream because mercs are practicing it and getting good gains.
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Kimi is very close too. Seb and kimi should give each other slipstream in q3

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    Yeah, Bottas and Ricciardo looks like out of order, not so much else to say about this session
    Yup
    Looks like bottas got the message that his only job now is to help ham win he looks very poor unless he was running with more fuel

Quote Originally Posted by Otakukim View Post
    Im pretty sure that is bottas purpose at mercedes atm. Wonder why sky are not catching that. If it was ferrari im sure they would have crucified us already. I think bottas will use the softs for q2 so they can interfere with strategy. Dont think ferrari will do that by the way
    Weather update anyone?

Weather update anyone?
    20%-30% risk of rain depends on the winds. The rain or dark clouds are.currently around the circuit.

Ferrari should do something about their wet weather performance. Granted, the 3 week break and the back to back GPs in Spa and Monza would'nt have given them enough time to resolve the problem. It might also rain in Singapore and so it's crucial to find an answer to this weakness.

I do think our pace in rain was OK in Germany and spa it's just that both drivers were compromised. Let's see if Seb can pull a 2008 again.

I do think our pace in rain was OK in Germany and spa it's just that both drivers were compromised. Let's see if Seb can pull a 2008 again.
    Anyone at the track? Is it raining

Petronas are now involving Universities in an attempt to bring more fuel performance for Mercedes.

No.

believe its dry currently, sadly sebs gearbox issues yesterday meant ferrari couldn't work on the "wet" tyre conditions as they trail behind in those conditions

it's actually sunny! There's the porsche cars running atm. We just have to hope all sessions are dry as trust the buggers luck it might get ugly towards q3

Please stay dry

Quote Originally Posted by WRX202 View Post
    it's actually sunny! There's the porsche cars running atm. We just have to hope all sessions are dry as trust the buggers luck it might get ugly towards q3
    hopefully! plus ferrari could practice the slipstream in q1 if its dry

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    hopefully! plus ferrari could practice the slipstream in q1 if its dry
    my only concern is the final turn before the start/finish straight. We seem to run too wide. Vettel and even Kimi can beat Lewis if the make that slightly tighter

Quote Originally Posted by WRX202 View Post
    my only concern is the final turn before the start/finish straight. We seem to run too wide. Vettel and even Kimi can beat Lewis if the make that slightly tighter
    I seen that too, kimi though is 90% completely within the line from the laps i saw lol thats how i could tell its kimi or seb when the helmets or names werent showing, seb is going out of the line every lap i've seen which is concerning, he probably has too little downforce. If ferrari can nail the slipstream im sure we'l have that chance at pole considering we haven't seen either teams party mode yet

It looks really really dark at the moment...I am also burning from the sun but the rain isnt far away Iam afraid...
    Maurizio Arrivabene fanpage:www.facebook.com/maurizioarrivabene

Getting worried about the rain... big black clouds above turn 1
    Interviewer: “The helmet has a special meaning for many drivers. How important is it to you?”
    Kimi: “It protects my head.”

Quote Originally Posted by fratelliferrari View Post
    It looks really really dark at the moment...I am also burning from the sun but the rain isnt far away Iam afraid...

weather going to save ratboy again