Thread: Why is NBCSN not playing F1 when scheduled?

Why is NBCSN not playing F1 when scheduled?

Forgive me if this is in the wrong location, but is anybody else experiencing trouble with NBCSN or their DVR? I have it set to record F1 when it airs, and instead of practice, I got an infomercial for frying pans instead...

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    Forgive me if this is in the wrong location, but is anybody else experiencing trouble with NBCSN or their DVR? I have it set to record F1 when it airs, and instead of practice, I got an infomercial for frying pans instead...
    NBCSN stands for Never Broad-Cast Shows Now. Thats always been their problem at times....they "eff" it up. Quali is on CNBC(business channel)..... fyi...LIVE....I think

Race on UNIMAS(mexican station) commercial free.....and I mean commercial free!!!! Commentators are in Spanish but the team radio and everything else is in English. Or switch

back and forth when NBCSN goes on a freakin commercial break.

Channel 719, 212 , 04 you never can be sure! I must say though , the post race show is good.

Sometimes they move the races/practice/qualy to their other channels, like CNBC or their main network NBC, gotta watch out for that.

Don't play dumb with me. I'm better at it than you are.

Yeah, buggers up my recording & viewing plans when they do it. Then I get vigilant about checking times, channels, etc.
    Then after a while I'll forget to check & wham, they get me again. Grrrrr

Don't even get me started on their app, they have it locked down so tight now, can't fast forward thru commercials anymore.

I'll have to check unimas network, but I think here in northeast US all the Spanish speaking networks are a separate package, so extra $$
    Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

Quote Originally Posted by abbottcostello View Post
    Yeah, buggers up my recording & viewing plans when they do it. Then I get vigilant about checking times, channels, etc.
    Then after a while I'll forget to check & wham, they get me again. Grrrrr

Don't even get me started on their app, they have it locked down so tight now, can't fast forward thru commercials anymore.

I'll have to check unimas network, but I think here in northeast US all the Spanish speaking networks are a separate package, so extra $$
    Just checked my DVR. It looks like qualifying SHOULD be playing at 8 am EST and the GP at 2 pm EST on Sunday. Lets see...

Disappointed Since 2010

Austrian GP 2017 will be on CNBC at 7am eastern time tomorrow 07/09/2017 and NOT ON NBCSN.....

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Austrian GP 2017 will be on CNBC at 7am eastern time tomorrow 07/09/2017 and NOT ON NBCSN.....
    Yes, Tour De France is on NBCSN

NO BRITISH GP - RACE TO BE TELEVISED SUNDAY ON NBCSN due to the Tour de France.

NO BRITISH GP - RACE TO BE TELEVISED SUNDAY ON NBCSN due to the Tour de France.

CNBC will televise it live.

CNBC will televise it live.
    Not sure what's so hard to understand about this.