Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Monza: Pre-Race News

sky has some live footage of the event

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1yoKMVkZLYwGQ
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

nice, looks like Kimi likes to drive there, I hope he does not crash, tight track

Probably raining on qualify. But sunny and 24 degrees on sunday. It's going to be interesting nonetheless. Perhaps we might do alright even in the rain.

Seb starts show now

Seb crash, lol

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    Seb crash, lol
    What an amateur; how can u crash when you’re demonstrating the car to the fans?
    Is this guy even worthy of a WDC? Jeesh

Kimi put on a show, he never crashed....
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Seb looked like he had a hangover, could not do the donuts at first then crashed and broke the front wing. I hope its not an omen for the upcoming race...He better be sharp bcz RapperBoy and his german culprits will have a go at us in our home turf as hard as they can. This GP will be the focal point of how the title race will be shaping up. Beyond important to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisFerrari View Post
    Seb looked like he had a hangover, could not do the donuts at first then crashed and broke the front wing. I hope its not an omen for the upcoming race...He better be sharp bcz RapperBoy and his german culprits will have a go at us in our home turf as hard as they can. This GP will be the focal point of how the title race will be shaping up. Beyond important to say the least.
    I totally agree with you.....we have to go all out for wins until the last year race
    We cannot drop the ball at all and everyone as a team including the drivers have to deliver beyond 100%

And that’s how we’re gonna win WDC and hopefully WCC as well
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by Otakukim View Post
    Looks like its raining just in time for quali haha i love our luck :(
    Still 2days to go. Anything can change.!!

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Still 2days to go. Anything can change.!!
    At least is raining on Friday also so we have time to understand better our car and do some running in the rain, in case will rain in Qualy, so we can secure that front row for Sunday’s rAce

Quote Originally Posted by bondilad View Post
    Is it this year’s car ?
    yep.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dlx-iN5W0AASSte.jpg

This probably sounded better!!!!!

Giancarlo Fisichella driving the Ferrari FXX-K Evo at the F1 Milan Festival

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DlxwXh7WwAAgRsr.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dlxyg3hWsAEeC-j.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dlxx61dXgAEw_Sd.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DlxyKB1WsAANhqr.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    yep.
    I thought regulations prevent teams from running current spec cars with the exception of filming days.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    What an amateur; how can u crash when you’re demonstrating the car to the fans?
    Is this guy even worthy of a WDC? Jeesh

Kimi put on a show, he never crashed....
    He hasn't won a race yet either. But his donuts are awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    He hasn't won a race yet either. But his donuts are awesome.
    he's not allowed; when you're labeled #2 driver, all you do is help your teammate....and he cannot even do that properly....like the potato head at Merc does..... the team is making sure of that, like underfueling him in quali, giving him the second best strategy during the race...just so Seb wins it
    but of course u being a Seb fan boy cannot see this....lol

Quote Originally Posted by bondilad View Post
    I thought regulations prevent teams from running current spec cars with the exception of filming days.
    I guess Charlie is turning a blind eye maybe???

Are not the regulations from running spec cars only for "testing"??? This is not a testing event nor is it sanctioned.....it's merely a closed short circuit course which the car barely gets up to 3rd gear really.

I guess Charlie is turning a blind eye maybe???

Are not the regulations from running spec cars only for "testing"??? This is not a testing event nor is it sanctioned.....it's merely a closed short circuit course which the car barely gets up to 3rd gear really.
    I’m not so sure but this is the first time I’ve seen a team using a current spec car for a promotional event.

At least is raining on Friday also so we have time to understand better our car and do some running in the rain, in case will rain in Qualy, so we can secure that front row for Sunday’s rAce
    I don’t know wts the source, where it was shown. As far I see, rain is predicted at fp3. Not during quali.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Oh good. Google says that its gonna rain friday and sat afternoon. Maybe we should not be stressed about the weather since it said 0% chance of rain in spa quali and then it rainied in q3 haha. Its really unpredictable

Here's Seb binning it in the mini-wall at the Milan Festival 2018 (maybe there was oil on the track)

Sebastian Vettel Crashes His Ferrari SF71H at 2018 F1 Milan Festival

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O8-VPiDo0s

Lol it did look like Seb was drunk, when he smashed the front wing i got flashback of germany, thought they'd give some info if they bringing any new updates in the interviews but nothing from marc gene or M.A. .Maybe reached a point where it's hard to keep bringing new updates as the car is already at its best.

Sauber boys got cheered a lot. They treat Leclerc like Italian, M.E got nice round of applause after his donuts and smoke lol. Was a bit expecting him to get a mild reaction because of A.Gio fighting for that seat but it was really nice. what year/model car was the sauber boys driving in?

LOL everytime they showed lewsy's post race interview and seb passing him in slipstream was great.

I hope Seb can win in Monza. mercedes will go to the extreme to get revenge for silverstone especially with the terrible luck of rain looming for Quali.

A win in monza will be such a nice moment they could decide to dedicate it to those who lost their lives in the bridge incident and the Legendary late Sergio M.

All three teams signed so much autographs and took a lot of pics which was really cool as i believe the event was free
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Here's Seb binning it in the mini-wall at the Milan Festival 2018 (maybe there was oil on the track)

Sebastian Vettel Crashes His Ferrari SF71H at 2018 F1 Milan Festival

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O8-VPiDo0s
    Lol crossing fingers that was the badluck for the italy week, and now he can get all the luck

ARE THEY FREAKIN SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dly1GtFX0AYxs6G.jpg

Monza - virtual lap with Kimi:
    https://youtu.be/5cK9Z7yQTVo

I hope we’ll eat them alive on the straights ��

@jmgonzalessm6
    it’s just a joke,

ARE THEY FREAKIN SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a joke!!!!!!!!!!

he's not allowed; when you're labeled #2 driver, all you do is help your teammate....and he cannot even do that properly....like the potato head at Merc does..... the team is making sure of that, like underfueling him in quali, giving him the second best strategy during the race...just so Seb wins it
    but of course u being a Seb fan boy cannot see this....lol
    Fortunately I support both of our drivers. But 1 is fighting for the WDC the other isn't. And perhaps you being a Kimi fanboy maybe you have conveniently forgotten the 5 years since Kimi won his WDC, he's been beaten by his team mate. Is it all because of Ferrari not wanting him to succeed?