Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Japanese GP: Race

Quote Originally Posted by IulianFerrari View Post
    Can't believe I got up for this. Going back to sleep like our pace
    me too....can't believe i lost 2 hours of sleep over this....i shold have recorded it
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by IulianFerrari View Post
    We didn't have the pace. There are no "what if's"
    I wasn't talking about a win, but 2nd could have been possible.

Ugh, the usual gushing from Lewis & his "wingman" (Toto said it's ok to call him that now )
    Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

Woke up, checked the results, deleted recording from PVR, I am not intrested to watch it even at 8x speed. Mercedes is dominant again, they deserve win. Remaining races will be the same, record the race on PVR, check results, delete the recording....

Congrats HAM and Merc.

Hamilton keeping friends with Max, smart thinking...

Quote Originally Posted by doublesixes View Post
    Ferrari lost the mojo. Nothing worked for the scuderia. Not the car, not the drivers, not the pit wall, strategy. Nothing
    we have to thank the Merc adn FIA for putting a second sensor on our battery system.....but then again WE TRIED TO CHEAT, and the FIA made sure justice was made
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Another championship that is slipped out of our hands because of all these mistakes.
    Vettel gets impatience and **** up and the team that messes up with strategies.
    I'm so tired of seeing Hamilton and Mercedes win, so tired of seeing Ferrari find ways to fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Honzus View Post
    Woke up, checked the results, deleted recording from PVR, I am not intrested to watch it even at 8x speed. Mercedes is dominant again, they deserve win. Remaining races will be the same, record the race on PVR, check results, delete the recording....

Congrats HAM and Merc.
    you have a good point there mate.....i think i will do the same and NOT loosing any more precious sleep.....lol

Well it was good while it lasted. I was so hyped up at the beginning of the season, now I'm just meh.

Something interesting... I have never had any doubts about Alonso on the start, or when overtaking, on wet etc. Even when Seb was new in Ferrari, I was only worrying about if he will make the overtake stick or if he will have to try again. Now, for some time actually (since the last season) I am closing my eyes everytime Seb has to do something else, than just go straight. I guess I lost the faith in his abilities.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Have to credit merc for clawing back an advantage. They didn't just roll over & give up when we put them on their heels. They had much to do with Ferrari's perceived "decline"!
    I won't blame Seb for trying harder than what may be wise & that usually leads to mistakes.
    Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    Something interesting... I have never had any doubts about Alonso on the start, or when overtaking, on wet etc. Even when Seb was new in Ferrari, I was only worrying about if he will make the overtake stick or if he will have to try again. Now, for some time actually (since the last season) I am closing my eyes everytime Seb has to do something else, than just go straight. I guess I lost the faith in his abilities.
    He was "just going straight" when he met the wall in Germany. lol

Italian media (Turrini and co.) exclusively blamed Alonso for Ferrari's lack of success. Let's see whom they gonna blame now.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Italian media (Turrini and co.) exclusively blamed Alonso for Ferrari's lack of success. Let's see whom they gonna blame now.
    MA

The next season will be even worse for Vettel. When he starts to lose from Charles, he will start thinking about changing the team.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Of course Alonso must be blamed, his lack of overtaking skills cost Ferrari title in 2010, sat behind Renault for eternity lol. If Vettel was in that Ferrari, he would be world champion with that car as he would've made that overtake stick.

Well even if Seb would be third or second today, it was game over already before the race for the title. Not a chance. I dont care anymore. Mistake by Seb today but it doesnt matter, he had to go for it.

Going back to sleep now.

Kimi had no pace at all, boring, Seb had it at least for third place but was way behind, he had an amazing start.

Bring on 2019.

https://clyp.it/5wk11mvk

Never stop believing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    I think the same. His racecraft is mediocre at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Noquarter View Post
    The next season will be even worse for Vettel. When he starts to lose from Charles, he will start thinking about changing the team.
    Start searching for a place to hide when Leclerc finds it tough to beat Vettel. You will get some moment of happiness when Leclerc will beat Vettel for 2-3 weekends in the whole year.

I think the same. His racecraft is mediocre at best.
    The same can be say for you, you as a person is probably mediocre also at best, you will never be a f1 driver.

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Of course Alonso must be blamed, his lack of overtaking skills cost Ferrari title in 2010, sat behind Renault for eternity lol. If Vettel was in that Ferrari, he would be world champion with that car as he would've made that overtake stick.
    Is your nickname subway?

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    The same can be say for you, you as a person is probably mediocre also at best, you will never be a f1 driver. ...
    lol well said

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    we have to thank the Merc adn FIA for putting a second sensor on our battery system.....but then again WE TRIED TO CHEAT, and the FIA made sure justice was made
    FIA said they DID NOT put additional sensor on Ferrari battery/energy recovery system. At least that what Sky reported.
    Forza Ferrari !

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Start searching for a place to hide when Leclerc finds it tough to beat Vettel. You will get some moment of happiness when Leclerc will beat Vettel for 2-3 weekends in the whole year.
    For Vettel 2019 will be even more disastrous than 2014. There will be no place to hide

For Vettel 2019 will be even more disastrous than 2014. There will be no place to hide
    But you can hide in your hole now, and never come back to this forum. Donkey. You are never a Ferrari fan, the real ferrari fan support drivers in bad or good days, doesnt matter... TYPICAL GLORY HUNTER...

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    The same can be say for you, you as a person is probably mediocre also at best, you will never be a f1 driver.
    LOL ��

Unless he follows Bild's advise to go to a psychiatrist for some sessions.

2020 we have Mad Max and GIO. Seb has moved to Mercs after 2019 and Leclerc is back to Sauber. Then we start Mission WINNOW.
    It is painful to know that 2019 is going to be same, something to watch: RIC-Hulk fight, Kimi-GIO fight, Honda PU, Renault PU, Gasly.

Quote Originally Posted by bonzo View Post
    Even German tabloids thinks the same

Quote Originally Posted by bonzo View Post
    Good advise.