Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Welcome Charles Leclerc

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    Is "Char" better?
    How bout "Chaz" or "Charles-meister" ......God forbid anyone uses those nicknames they would get censored as welll????

I wonder if this "censorship" of "nicknames" is only applicable to just a driver or to all drivers???

Where's the freedom of the poster to use a nickname?? Are nicknames offensive in thescuderia.net "rulebook"???
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    How bout "Chaz" or "Charles-meister" ......God forbid anyone uses those nicknames they would get censored as welll????

I wonder if this "censorship" of "nicknames" is only applicable to just a driver or to all drivers???

Where's the freedom of the poster to use a nickname?? Are nicknames offensive in thescuderia.net "rulebook"???
    Chaz is an insult as it's very 'chavvy', and our young man is a seriously focused driver, so none of this nickname nonsense, please! Charles-maestro may be acceptable when he gets his first WDC.

Hmm what's wrong with plain Charles? It's not a long name like Fernando which was crying out for a shorter version.
    Our kid is doing well.

Forza Jules

Quote Originally Posted by racingbradley View Post
    Hmm what's wrong with plain Charles? It's not a long name like Fernando which was crying out for a shorter version.
    Our kid is doing well.
    Fernando 8 letters got Charles by 1 letter! Anyway; that whole c...k name started as a joke not a nickname to put on the boy. We all need that 1st. race to calm down. If Charles winds up on the podium 1st race or better; this place will explode!!

. @Charles_Leclerc : "Seb and I are working in collaboration on several things. Obviously I will not go into details, but the first approach was excellent. In these days, having a driver like him at my side has already allowed me to grasp some of his strengths."
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

I can't help but feel this is Ferrari's year, what with Charles now in the team, almost feels written in the stars.

Would love for Seb to win WDC but I'd love it even more for Charles to come in and just steam roll everyone else.

Maybe I ask for too much, one can only hope :D

Quote Originally Posted by nhel1te View Post
    I can't help but feel this is Ferrari's year, what with Charles now in the team, almost feels written in the stars.

Would love for Seb to win WDC but I'd love it even more for Charles to come in and just steam roll everyone else.

Totally agree and I hope our stars finally align, we've waited far too long and it's time for Merc and HAM to be put in their place.

I'm with you 100% as far as Charles doing it!! I only hope the team leaves him to do what he can when he can !

I'm with you 100% as far as Charles doing it!! I only hope the team leaves him to do what he can when he can !

Mick is a nickname for Michael!

The good thing about Charles is that no one knows him well and the opposition it is not able to influence in him. No one can read him and he is smart!

Charlie it is.

Quote Originally Posted by NasI View Post
    The good thing about Charles is that no one knows him well and the opposition it is not able to influence in him. No one can read him and he is smart!
    Good for sure! Let's hope the team feels the same way, not able to influence him to think as a #2 driver. One way or the other; Lewis got to go.

Quote Originally Posted by IulianFerrari View Post
    Charlie it is.
    Charle did good for his first week of testing. No drama.....just a hiccup in the gravel; no biggie just testing the limits of his ride.

He's adapted to the car well, matched Vettel's time (for what it's worth) and has'nt said anything dumb or controversial.

Very level-headed and mature given his age. Love this kid.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Vettel says the team work with Leclerc is going well:

"Of course the situation is a little different than with Kimi. Charles's driving style also differs slightly compared to Kimi. But as for the feedback on the balance, we want similar things from the car."
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Charle did good for his first week of testing. No drama.....just a hiccup in the gravel; no biggie just testing the limits of his ride.

He's adapted to the car well, matched Vettel's time (for what it's worth) and has'nt said anything dumb or controversial.

Very level-headed and mature given his age. Love this kid.
    Come race time Charles needs to and most likely will check out how a driver drove around everything to be in first place or 2nd, and learn the ropes of being in a winning spot himself. Leave the car problems if they cause grief like a DNF to the team techs.The rookie needs to concentrate on how to drive to win, nothing less. If he does not win a race , at least know why. And that he did his best. R Bull wasn't a top car but got driven like one. Points are what counts!! A boost in salary helps too! Charles went from $150,000 in 2018 to $3,500,000 for 2019 ! And a nice new Red Car. Seb on the other hand went from $60,000,000 to$45,000,000 for 2019.
    Last edited by Brembo; 1st March 2019 at 01:57.

The prodigy

hehe wish there was a positive seb thread lol aw well

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D0wKG9iX0AEKMNz.jpg

The prodigy

Good point, much as we have high hopes for Charles and with good reason, we do have two drivers who deserve our support!

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Good point, much as we have high hopes for Charles and with good reason, we do have two drivers who deserve our support!

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Good point indeed ! Just like all the Ferrari fans before gave full support to Rubens as well as Schumy.

I think the positive Seb thread is this site where we the fans follow everything he does on the track ie testing, practice, quali, racing and winning.
    Charles is also part of that too now.
    So positive vibes to both.

Lovely pic of Charles.

Forza Jules

Quote Originally Posted by racingbradley View Post
    I think the positive Seb thread is this site where we the fans follow everything he does on the track ie testing, practice, quali, racing and winning.
    Charles is also part of that too now.
    So positive vibes to both.

Lovely pic of Charles.
    then i shall spread the seb positivity whenever i can

Leclerc is a beast seb is a monster we have the best two drivers

Give the team some of your positively....that would be a bigger challenge for you.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Give the team some of your positively....that would be a bigger challenge for you.
    Ah Greg all they need is a quick read here now and again between races.
    If they can give us a 1, 2 in Oz we will keep the positively going.
    At least some of us will.

Forza Jules

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyOko2wsw60

Leclerc youtube channel i believe

These guys looking like superheroes

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D1cjH1XXcAAG0d9.jpg

These guys looking like superheroes
    We live in hope that they will deliver, they certainly look determined enough.

Will Seb complain about Charles having an advantage over him by weighing only 85 pounds? That photo of them says it all!