Page 1 of 55 1234567891011121314152651 ... LastLast

Thread: Azerbaijan Grand Prix 2017 - Race

Azerbaijan Grand Prix 2017 - Race

Let's hope for a clean start and a free safety car race (Turn 8 Castle???)

Ferrari needs to bring both cars home....top 4 at least.

Clean start with that juvenil there is difficult, but yes we can. Forza Ferrari

Sent from F1 paddock

Max is the biggest Hazard on the first lap

Hope Max don't mess with our guys

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    Max is the biggest Hazard on the first lap

Quote Originally Posted by Abuzar View Post
    Hope Max don't mess with our guys
    From couple of years, RB are giving tough time for Ferrari at start. They are taking one of the Ferrari out of the race.

Any new info came through today that might give some hope for today?

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    From couple of years, RB are giving tough time for Ferrari at start. They are taking one of the Ferrari out of the race.
    I think RB have always taken out a Ferrari but never a Merc these past two years

Non-stop Lewis loving as usual at the moment

I think RB have always taken out a Ferrari but never a Merc these past two years
    well that is our fault ain't it for NOT having the car to qualify on pole.....look at what happened in Monaco....pole for us and safe into turn one....

so moral of the story, make the car faster, get POLE and being safe from people like Max that are further back.....problem solved

anyways, here's a wish that we have a a good and safe race

Forza Ferrari
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    well that is our fault ain't it for NOT having the car to qualify on pole.....look at what happened in Monaco....pole for us and safe into turn one....

so moral of the story, make the car faster, get POLE and being safe from people like Max that are further back.....problem solved

Forza Ferrari
    100% agree, hard to win with an inferior car. hopefully next race the guys bring some much needed speed

Hopefully we can have decent race pace, but probably fighting with Red Bull today. It's kind of ironic that many of us on here were accusing Merc of the oil burning when it looks like it was gaining the most from it.
    Forza Ferrari

Forza Ferrari
    At Canada vet was on front row

100% agree, hard to win with an inferior car. hopefully next race the guys bring some much needed speed
    Both Ferrari's will be on the podium today

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Hopefully we can have decent race pace, but probably fighting with Red Bull today. It's kind of ironic that many of us on here were accusing Merc of the oil burning when it looks like it was gaining the most from it.
    We will fight with mercs today. Unless mad Max does something crazy

so ted crapitz has just said taht Ferrari is the team that was the one with the oil burning thing and that is why we're seeing performance decrease because of the clampdown ban......WHATTTTTTT?????
    i thought the Mercs were teh ones using this trick all along.....now IT'S US????

anyways, we seem to be on the backfoot so far especially with the issue we had wiht the new engine we had on saturday practice 3....

one thing i dont' understand, was that the NEWEST UPDATED engine??? if so is Kimi running the new one???

man i hope Ferrari will get on top of this engine reliability issue cause at the moment it dont' look too good.
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

At Canada vet was on front row
    NOT on pole though.....and on the dirty side, less grip

u;re overly optimistic....i hope u know someting i don't.....crystal ball???

Sadly, i hoped it was them and not us, its going to be embarrassing if FIA decide to mention the team

1s slower though, i really hope you are correct , need them to make mistakes otherwise i dont think its possible for both cars

NOT on pole though.....and on the dirty side, less grip
    Well we have 2 cars so can't just say get on pole and there is no problems.
    Forza Ferrari

so ted crapitz has just said taht Ferrari is the team that was the one with the oil burning thing and that is why we're seeing performance decrease because of the clampdown ban......WHATTTTTTT?????
    i thought the Mercs were teh ones using this trick all along.....now IT'S US????

anyways, we seem to be on the backfoot so far especially with the issue we had wiht the new engine we had on saturday practice 3....

one thing i dont' understand, was that the NEWEST UPDATED engine??? if so is Kimi running the new one???

man i hope Ferrari will get on top of this engine reliability issue cause at the moment it dont' look too good.
    there was no new engine, apparently it was false news. Yeah looks like Ferrari were using the oil, look how far off their pace was yesterday.

We will fight with mercs today. Unless mad Max does something crazy
    Hope so
    Forza Ferrari

1s slower though, i really hope you are correct , need them to make mistakes otherwise i dont think its possible for both cars
    exaclty......if they make mistakes or crash, then we'll be on the podium otherwise it's gonna be hard

seb has a really old donkey engine in hte back that's done 4 or 5 races so far so, yeah.....if we're on the podium today it will be a MIRACLE

FerrariSteve Guest
    Dear god, Sky is melting my brain.. talk about one track topic. it's Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis.. ENOUGH!! there are more than one drivers in the race for heavens sake. ughhh

back to the race, I hope Kimi and Seb get good starts, don't want to see Max tangling with them again. I think 3rd/4th is out best result today, sucks but hopefully Austria will be better for us! Forza Ferrari!

exaclty......if they make mistakes or crash, then we'll be on the podium otherwise it's gonna be hard

seb has a really old donkey engine in hte back that's done 4 or 5 races so far so, yeah.....if we're on the podium today it will be a MIRACLE
    no one has explained to me, that if Seb changes this super used slower PU unit next race, will he get a grid penalty??, surely they will change it

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariSteve View Post
    Dear god, Sky is melting my brain.. talk about one track topic. it's Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis Lewis.. ENOUGH!! there are more than one drivers in the race for heavens sake. ughhh

back to the race, I hope Kimi and Seb get good starts, don't want to see Max tangling with them again. I think 3rd/4th is out best result today, sucks but hopefully Austria will be better for us! Forza Ferrari!
    i had to change the channel M8 i know that feeling

Horner saying it was Ferrari doing the oil burning, and that it was a ex-Ferrari employee that went to Merc that told the FIA?

But he says it's all about pushing the boundaries.
    Forza Ferrari

Horner saying it was Ferrari doing the oil burning, and that it was a ex-Ferrari employee that went to Merc that told the FIA?

But he says it's all about pushing the boundaries.
    so confirmed :-S ? ugghh man that sucks

Clampdown is from next year.
    If Ferrari are using it, how they throw it away for this race???
    Performance deficit is related tyre warm up issue, set-up issues. Not oil burn allegation.