Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Bahrain GP: Practices & Qualifying

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    We FINALLY have TWO very good drivers, 2019 not going to be like past seasons where Vettel's doing all the stuff. Those of us who followed Charles in GP2 knew all along that he is the real deal.

But the job's not over yet. Ferrari MUST win tomorrow's race and must finish on 1-2. Hopefully our strategy will be good and both Lec and Seb would make a great start and control the race.
    Ham starting on clean side, both our drivers need to make sure they stay ahead of mercs. That’s enough.
    For god sake that pit wall should be more active & correct.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    We FINALLY have TWO very good drivers, 2019 not going to be like past seasons where Vettel's doing all the stuff. Those of us who followed Charles in GP2 knew all along that he is the real deal.

But the job's not over yet. Ferrari MUST win tomorrow's race and must finish on 1-2. Hopefully our strategy will be good and both Lec and Seb would make a great start and control the race.
    Yeah.
    I hope Seb accepts the situation if this continues like this, we all remember Multi 2-1

What just happened????? I didn't expect that to be honest!

FERRARI too fast, FIA should install a hardware device to monitor our cars again

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Ham starting on clean side, both our drivers need to make sure they stay ahead of mercs. That’s enough.
    For god sake that pit wall should be more active & correct.
    You are right
    Also, the 3 DRS zones will imply that you have to make a good start, flying initial laps and get the tyers changing on time.

What a turnaround from 2 weeks ago brilliant from Charles and the whole team.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    so i guess we were slow in OZ because we did NOT have tohse MISSION WINNOW stickers on our cars.....now that stickers are back, we're back to our Barca testing speed.....ha, ha...
    Exactly my thoughts. Now FIA will need to ban them

Tomorrow's race will give Binotto a chance to prove that he is a much better leader than Arrivabene was. Most important is avoid a Singapore 2.0 and whoever comes second hold up Lewis as much as possible.

Great result and very very happy for Charles!!!
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

I just hope our drivers keep 1-2 after the first corner and not let Hamilton come in between. The good thing is our straight line speed. I hope it helps tomorrow.

Two weeks ago we were all doom and gloom but the team and drivers have done all they can to redress the balance, our long run pace and tyre deg may not be the best and the points are given tomorrow but what a great show from Charles and Seb to lock out the front row in such style. We all know what we want tomorrow, but I'm not tempting fate with any predictions!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisFerrari View Post
    Tomorrow's race will give Binotto a chance to prove that he is a much better leader than Arrivabene was. Most important is avoid a Singapore 2.0 and whoever comes second hold up Lewis as much as possible.
    If it’s case of holding up Lewis by anyone of our drivers. Then we should forget 1-2.
    Mercs would play with bottas strategy in that case.

I would say, both drivers need to do a good start & manage their pace. Then it’s all down to strategy. Who blinks first.
    Also there will be overtake fest tmrw, ferrari with good straight line speed should overtake mercs if any bad start.

Vettel need to stay calm & look for the chance (either by strategy or start). If he’s doesn’t find any chance to win then he should be able to hold that 2nd place.

It’s all about race start & managing tyres for the first stint. At the other end Lec can go for the win.

2019 Bahrain GP: Practices & Qualifying

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    Yeah.
    I hope Seb accepts the situation if this continues like this, we all remember Multi 2-1
    More than Seb, I hope Binotto accepts, if the kid does it consistently
    Last edited by Rishu; 30th March 2019 at 17:56.

Its so great to see FERRARI back on top, and having a 1 2. I am glad we found our balance, and as we thought, it was all due to low grip and not getting the tires to work, and not having enough grip to get the car up to speed to recover enough energy. We will see tomorrow. I hope we can get good tire deg. I think having a warmer weather helps us with the tires.

Congrats the lads well done I mentioned this before remember the name Charles the fresh faced kid alias the smiling assassin is he fast you bet he is Ferrari know all about his pedigree he is the new kid in town .

Vettels 2nd place under threat due to a qualifying infraction.

Quote Originally Posted by mark p View Post
    For driving too slow in-lap ...!! But I would think it will just be a reprimand.

Ferrari confrim Leclerc allowed to stay ahead of Vettel.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by mark p View Post
    Grosjean already slapped with a 3 place grid penalty. HAAS cars do so well but driver or pit errors hampers the team.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

I am very happy for our young protege and for his remarkable pole run! It has all come good for us in Bahrain but we have to win tomorrow
    and follow through for the rest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Ferrari confrim Leclerc allowed to stay ahead of Vettel.
    But Seb is 4xWDC and higher wages??????????
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Grosjean already slapped with a 3 place grid penalty. HAAS cars do so well but driver or pit errors hampers the team.
    Yeah...!! Haas with a good car can’t manage to get crucial points.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    But Seb is 4xWDC and higher wages??????????

Wts that needed for ?? If Lec is faster then he’s allowed to win, if seb is faster then via strategy it will be covered. Similar to Monaco.

Yeah...!! Haas with a good car can’t manage to get crucial points.
    any update on seb investigation??
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Wts that needed for ?? If Lec is faster then he’s allowed to win, if seb is faster then via strategy it will be covered. Similar to Monaco.
    I agree, but I was told previously it would not be allowed to happen because Seb is 4xwdc and gets paid more
    Forza Ferrari

Groanjean needs to get out of F1! He has proven that he is incapable of not being a jerk and I hope this is his last season
    because he is a menace to others and then just remains cocky and unapologetic when interviewed after the havoc he creates

Vettel: Clearly, you always you always look at your side first, and with that I'm not entirely happy today with how it went. But you have to put that aside on a day like this when somebody has his first pole. He beat everybody, including myself fair and square so, chapeau!

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    I agree, but I was told previously it would not be allowed to happen because Seb is 4xwdc and gets paid more
    that’s crazy....!!

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    any update on seb investigation??

Nothing so far

Nothing so far
    ugh that would be such a sour result if they penalise, hope they can explain it well to get away with reprimand for whatever reason
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)