Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6171819202122232425262728293031

Thread: 2018 Chinese GP Race

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    He has aided and developed the SF70-H, SF71-H, and currently working on project 670 or 2019 model. A very important figure currently in Ferrari F1.
    Imagine ferrari had both newey and rory byrne lol fia would make rules to ban that
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

1 stop is better because you will have less room for mistakes. I think soft tyres will be useless on this track with teams starting on US and then go to SS at the end.

Our track is not need too hard compound and every day used.I think supersoft and ultrasoft tires is good choice for race.Air Temperatures +17 track may be 30 and Ferrari is the right to get maximum ultrasofts tire degradation is not too hi because asphalt is new everywhere.They change asphalt in second turn in this days where last year crash Bottas and Rai.And in april is not hot like june when tepreratures air 40 and track 60
    Last edited by farid-baku; 18th April 2018 at 11:59.

Used power-unit components AFTER the Chinese GP

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DbC0WBlX4AA07fd.jpg

So looks like we are using last-years (X, US,SS) tyres for the Baku GP. As you can see on the picture, finally maybe a GP in which you could push the car to the limit also in the race with the tyres. If I dont count saving the fuel of course. In Bahrain, China there was a lot of tyre degradation which compromised our strategy, as the undercut was very powerful, which will not be the case in Baku. Monaco, Austria, Canada should be all the circuits in which tyres wont be as important, and we might see the real pure pace of the teams more.

Last edited by Vettel165; 18th April 2018 at 15:14.

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    So looks like we are using last-years (X, US,SS) tyres for the Baku GP. As you can see on the picture, finally maybe a GP in which you could push the car to the limit also in the race with the tyres. If I dont count saving the fuel of course. In Bahrain, China there was a lot of tyre degradation which compromised our strategy, as the undercut was very powerful, which will not be the case in Baku. Monaco, Austria, Canada should be all the circuits in which tyres wont be as important, and we might see the real pure pace of the teams more.

https://s9.postimg.cc/9daq5kyf3/s41jj7mydz001.jpg
    I hope Seb wins
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    lol everytime im positive we get disaster races, ill take being proving wrong 100x if we end up winning

Hehe lets hope we can repeat the saturday we had at china then
    But doesn't 1 stopper mean its worse for Ferrari? we took so much US we will have so little data on other tyres. This year all the tyres are 1 compound softer as well. I was just thinking having option B incase 100x sc and vsc happens like last year. It's going to be really interesting but if the US will work we need a front row lockout.
    I so badly want some new upgrades to counter mercs, they are definitely bringing something big after their last two races

You right just thought maybe having little more options in the case of the unseen happens
    Why so sure ? Upgrades in Baku ? Why? Merc are going to bring upgrades in Barcelona

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Go Ferrari, beat them all!

Quote Originally Posted by Aberracus View Post
    Why so sure ? Upgrades in Baku ? Why? Merc are going to bring upgrades in Barcelona

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I just can't imagine the most dominant team these years, waiting for Spain man. Lewis will be phoning,threatening with his contract or whining to Toto and Allison everyday making sure they putting a better oil that's less safe or conservative that they have been using at the least. I hope Ferrari have cooked up some glorious updates but can't see it happening soon since they brought so much minor stuff at bahrain. I hope Seb's car is fine after that shunt with Max and he doesn't have to take any penalties at Baku

I think it's not feasible to fly major updates to Baku. But probably every team will have small items that will work for this particular track.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    I think it's not feasible to fly major updates to Baku. But probably every team will have small items that will work for this particular track.
    That's true, But i have a gut feeling merc will go guns blazing next two races with fixes and updates to become dominant again, they will be throwing away the kiddy gloves starting with that 0.1 oil they using

Mercs must be desperate for that first win by now, i just hope when it comes Bottas will get it not Ham

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    Mercs must be desperate for that first win by now, i just hope when it comes Bottas will get it not Ham
    lol yes but hopefully its only after Ferrari have both trophies

I just can't imagine the most dominant team these years, waiting for Spain man. Lewis will be phoning,threatening with his contract or whining to Toto and Allison everyday making sure they putting a better oil that's less safe or conservative that they have been using at the least. I hope Ferrari have cooked up some glorious updates but can't see it happening soon since they brought so much minor stuff at bahrain. I hope Seb's car is fine after that shunt with Max and he doesn't have to take any penalties at Baku
    If you think that the floor they brought is a minor update..
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    If you think that the floor they brought is a minor update..
    i thought Seb said they didnt have anything new brought for bahrain. if they had that means they already showed most of their cards for the first half of the season i think. mercs will show there's in spain or baku. that makes me nervous. I hope Ferrari still has lots new to show come spain or baku

i thought Seb said they didnt have anything new brought for bahrain. if they had that means they already showed most of their cards for the first half of the season i think. mercs will show there's in spain or baku. that makes me nervous. I hope Ferrari still has lots new to show come spain or baku
    Seb also said his "tyres were doing great and everything was under control" on the radio during his last stint at the Bahrain GP (incase Merc were listening). Its all smoke & mirrors, cloak and dagger.. No team will come out and say, "Oh we got a fantastic new floor which gives us 0.3 sec advantage".
    #KeepFightingMichael | #CiaoJules