Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Australian GP Free Practice and Qualifying

Quote Originally Posted by declanvdb View Post
    Anyone else see the press conference ? Lewis telling vettel to wipe the smile from his face
    Lewis is a disgusting human, poor bottas if only it was the other merc
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Anyone else see the press conference ? Lewis telling vettel to wipe the smile from his face
    he said that??? he crossed the line there.. cocky bartender...

Same story as last year. At least if Kimi is at this level the whole season maybe you guys can win the WCC.

Quote Originally Posted by f412 View Post
    and considering the REDBull's rate of in season car development...our main rivals will soon be haas..
    What do you people get from all the negativity? Is it going to help the team? I understand ciricism, but bashing the team after just one qualifying session where we took 2nd and 3rd places is not productive. How can you call yourselves Ferrari fans? I guess you would only be happy if we have a season like 2004. This isn't going to happen any time soon, it's always going to be a close fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    bye then, not just the doom and gloom, as soon as someone says we seem ok could win races they get slammed saying get real man we suck blah blah.

So, if you want to go and start up and pay for your own forum, bye bye.
    What the hell are you doing??? Why are you so defensive today? The only thing I said is, that if it will come so far, as shutting it down here, I would try to create something, so we have a place to talk and to still be "together". What's wrong with that? Jesus christ don't put a toxicity into everything.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

and considering the REDBull's rate of in season car development...our main rivals will soon be haas..
    thats depressing to think. desperately hoping Sergio M does something or the Italian media gives some them some fire to work better and remind that its ferrari and not good enough to be a 3rd best team. We'l see tomorrow hopefully its hot. so party mode can shred its tyres
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Look at Silverstone last year for ham, he smashed everyone by .6-7ths. But other tracks Ferrari are close n took pole positions too.
    Singapore vet’s track he too smashed everyone by .6ths. It’s basically down to set-up, driver, confidence on the car.

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post

Grow up.

It was just banter with Seb, if they can laugh and joke with each other it’s pathetic for some of you to take personally

Quote Originally Posted by Schumiklub View Post
    What do you people get from all the negativity? Is it going to help the team? I understand ciricism, but bashing the team after just one qualifying session where we took 2nd and 3rd places is not productive. How can you call yourselves Ferrari fans? I guess you would only be happy if we have a season like 2004. This isn't going to happen any time soon, it's always going to be a close fight.
    Preeeaaach. Most members here come across as if they’re 12 years old. I’d be surprised to learn people’s actual ages. But these sorts of reactions are literally child like. People accuse Vettel of throwing his toys out of the pram. People need to look in the mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    its not 0.6 slower but closer to 0.7 slower than party rapper . well ... uhhh .. maybe we were sandbagging or something lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    It's a discussion. People are discussing. People are different. People here are Ferrari fans. Ferrari fans are passionate. People here are hungry for success. It's just the way it is and if anyone has problem with it, well... that's sad. We are all one family here in a way and we have our problems, our days, our differences, but family members should understand each other. Here, all I see is that if someone is happy, everything is fine, but suddenly, if anyone is sad, angry, uses words before brain, then there's fire. Let them vent their frustration, it is not harmfull at all, it's just a text. And by having all different opinions in one place, talking about it, that's... discussion... a forum.

I know, that probably the forum is not as popular, as it used to be, there is less people, the veterans are not there anymore and so on... But it's not because of the anger going on here sometimes, believe me. It's because the F1 is not what it used to be, it's because the Ferrari is not, what it used to be. Just wait... wait, until one big succes of our team, wait, till we'll win the title, the forum will come alive for coming seasons. With success, comes reward. It's always like that. The bad thing is, that for Ferrari only success is the championship as SM keeps repeating but then not delivering 100%. But it will come one day.... Well all that, if the F1 will not die until it happens. The changes they keep aplying are making the sport less atractive by the day.... I don't know, why I felt the need to write this... I guess I care about this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Schumiklub View Post
    hey calm down where did i bash ferrarri ? i was just saying RBs in season development is insane.. they can cover that 0.7 gap to mercedes for sure at some point..

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Hope karma strikes him back. That was rude..
    Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    he said that??? he crossed the line there.. cocky bartender...

LH: “I can assure you we don’t have a party mode. I use the same mode from Q2 to the end of Q3. There was no extra button or mode I engaged in.”

SV: “What were you doing before then?”

LH: “I was waiting to put a good lap in and wipe the smile off your face.”

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    LH: “I can assure you we don’t have a party mode. I use the same mode from Q2 to the end of Q3. There was no extra button or mode I engaged in.”

SV: “What were you doing before then?”
    LH: “I was waiting to put a good lap in and wipe the smile off your face.”

now thats... cool.. but uncool anyway.. nobody here likes hammy

now back to some meaningful discussion.. how was our speed engine wise ? what are the speed traps indicating?? how do we fare against mercs... ? are we faster on straights??

hey calm down where did i bash ferrarri ? i was just saying RBs in season development is insane.. they can cover that 0.7 gap to mercedes for sure at some point..
    Without engine support you can’t beat mercs...!! Also by may or June RB should finialize it’s deal with Renault.

It's a discussion. People are discussing. People are different. People here are Ferrari fans. Ferrari fans are passionate. People here are hungry for success. It's just the way it is and if anyone has problem with it, well... that's sad. We are all one family here in a way and we have our problems, our days, our differences, but family members should understand each other. Here, all I see is that if someone is happy, everything is fine, but suddenly, if anyone is sad, angry, uses words before brain, then there's fire. Let them vent their frustration, it is not harmfull at all, it's just a text. And by having all different opinions in one place, talking about it, that's... discussion... a forum.

I know, that probably the forum is not as popular, as it used to be, there is less people, the veterans are not there anymore and so on... But it's not because of the anger going on here sometimes, believe me. It's because the F1 is not what it used to be, it's because the Ferrari is not, what it used to be. Just wait... wait, until one big succes of our team, wait, till we'll win the title, the forum will come alive for coming seasons. With success, comes reward. It's always like that. The bad thing is, that for Ferrari only success is the championship as SM keeps repeating but then not delivering 100%. But it will come one day.... Well all that, if the F1 will not die until it happens. The changes they keep aplying are making the sport less atractive by the day.... I don't know, why I felt the need to write this... I guess I care about this forum
    good post, i agree completely. Sadly i think the Man Sergio M is going to ruthless this year, they promised him a championship year after year and with todt, brawn and f1 doing everything to strip ferrari of what it wants, i can see him taking Ferrari out. Doesn't look good at all compared to Mercs but we'l see tomorrow. Rumours saying that FiA guy will be replacing Maurizio i hope not, but if Ferrari fail yet again i could see him axed sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Without engine support you can’t beat mercs...!! Also by may or June RB should finialize it’s deal with Renault.
    Hopes for Dani Ric coming to ferrari next year seems dashed :( , its not championship winning car and Bottas messing up has helped Dani ric go towards that side even more now

Well you didn’t sound like you had any faith in our team. I know recent years we lost because of in-season development, but it has to change at some point. I’m not writing off the season based on one qualifying session.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With regards to those that have an issue with "negativity."

Another strategy is to ignore the comment completely rather than let it suck you into another "negativity" debate..... just a friendly suggestion.

Good lap by Kimi

Be thankful that it wasn't one of our cars in the wall and although rapper boy beat us to pole, we still got P2/3 and anything can happen from there, Mad Max is a bit too close for comfort but for God's sake let's be a bit more positive, Kimi and Seb did a good job, just not quite enough to wipe the smile off HAM's face. It's race 1 of a long season.

yeah on paper it looks like an 'easy' win for Lewis but many things can happen in the race, this is not over yet.

First race of the year its a long season all just cool down and except what has transpired so far it could be a whole lot worse race day is tomorrow a ferrari sandwich could be the order of the day that will frustrate hamster big time he will get aggressive and pick an on track fight if he getsf flustered he will run of track and the cocky bannana that he is will blame whom ever he can.

What the hell are you doing??? Why are you so defensive today? The only thing I said is, that if it will come so far, as shutting it down here, I would try to create something, so we have a place to talk and to still be "together". What's wrong with that? Jesus christ don't put a toxicity into everything.
    Toxicity? im fed up of this forum turning into a cesspool of team bashing, bashing each member who wants to have fate in the team, for not being depressed about how rubbish the team is doing. Easy to come here and bash your keyboards. People like you have helped turn this atmosphere here into what it is. You dont like it, fork out your own money and start up your own site then. Say you like it here, your passionate, but can see any donations over the years to help run this site. All been is warnings, suspensions, doom and gloom.

In mean time, i wait with baited breath see how this goes.

I dont like ranting, i want talk and support my team.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

I think this year the Ferrari made a very good engine, chassis is also good, but we need some races to extract the max potential out of the car. What I find very optimistic, that we are at the top off the speed charts, so in Bahrain,China we should be pretty fast, you know a powerful engine gives you a lot more chance for overtaking. I would love to see Kimi overtaking Hamilton at the start tomorrow, with Vettel following them. This would mean an amazing fight to the end, hope we have a pretty strong race pace.

is it just me or did Vettel's last lap in Q3 seem less than perfect?
    it might be wishful thinking but i don't think that 0.6xx gap is as bad as it looks on paper.
    Life might be hard, Concrete is a lot harder

Quote Originally Posted by Grinsomx View Post
    it might be wishful thinking but i don't think that 0.6xx gap is as bad as it looks on paper.
    Last lap from vet is not even a good lap...!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grinsomx View Post
    He made a mistake in turn 13. He could go faster, but so could Max.. HAM was on an other level..
    Biggest problem for us is Mad Max.. RBR seems to be up there and he is delivering so he will be at the front, which is good if he gives HAM a hard time like Malaysia 2017 etc, but not good if he keeps annoying us
    “The Ferrari is a dream - people dream of owning this special vehicle and for most people it will remain a dream apart from for those lucky few.” ~ Enzo Ferrari