Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New Engine Program

Amen,

now let rapper boy REST ALL!
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Are you still going on about this? You will not convince one single member of this forum that it is Hamilton and not the car. Go on all you want, it will change 0 opinions. Hamilton is nothing without that Merc-rocketship. Maybe you should join a Mercedes forum to talk about Hamilton's "greatness" all day. Or better yet, create your own Hamilton-the-goat.net forum where you can talk about his "greatness" all the time with other Hamilton fanboys like yourself. Either way, its getting old and tiring reading you praise Hamilton daily on a FERRARI forum.

This thread is about Ferrari's new engine, not Hamilton and his Covid podium, 3 wheeled win, or his 7 gifted championships...
    Read your post! 7xs you used HIS name! Members need also to forget about Russell and his 9th place win! Enough already. This is a Ferrari forum! The more HP and less down force will for sure get Charles in the front and maybe even a win. Talk about that for a change. Even Binotto has hope for 2021.
    Last edited by Brembo; 26th January 2021 at 05:45.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Read your post! 7xs you used HIS name! Members need also to forget about Russell and his 9th place win! Enough already. This is a Ferrari forum! The more HP and less down force will for sure get Charles in the front and maybe even a win. Talk about that for a change. Even Binotto has hope for 2021.
    Than be the first to practice what you preach! STOP glorifying the one whose name I won't mention!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Than be the first to practice what you preach! STOP glorifying the one whose name I won't mention!!!
    So who are you posting about? Who is " won't mention?" All members need to practice what they preach here @ our Ferrari forum. Charles and Carlos are our boys in red.

So who are you posting about? Who is " won't mention?" All members need to practice what they preach here @ our Ferrari forum. Charles and Carlos are our boys in red.

Really?!?!

Really?!?!

Check out tread 2021news/rumors post# 188. That's not supposed to be on a Ferrari forum for sure. Don't you agree?

Is every thread on here about Lewis?
    Forza Ferrari

Any news about the engine (not Hamilton and Russell, and the contract Saga)?

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Is every thread on here about Lewis?
    That is a question for Brembo! It is his icon.

Quote Originally Posted by samboozik View Post
    Do you realize you used the names again!! My icon All that's being said by Binotto & co. is the engine is new and very promising. If the HP went up big; I believe we have a shot at top 3. Also Charles and Sainz allowed to race each other will be great for WCC points.
    Last edited by Brembo; 26th January 2021 at 17:37.

https://www.planetf1.com/news/helmut...rari-progress/

Marko expecting ‘significant leap’ from Ferrari

“I am hearing that they made a significant leap on the engine side,”

I don’t know where Marko gets his info from, but he seems think we will be battling for 3rd. That’s a dig at Ferrari and I hope we are ahead of RB this season.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

On another note, Ferrari is giving its young drivers and Leclerc a drive in our 2018 car. What’s stopping Ferrari from bolting our new engine to the old car for testing? Other than dimensionally fitting it in the old package, would any bystander know we were testing the new engine?
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

On another note, Ferrari is giving its young drivers and Leclerc a drive in our 2018 car. What’s stopping Ferrari from bolting our new engine to the old car for testing? Other than dimensionally fitting it in the old package, would any bystander know we were testing the new engine?
    I tend to think that these kind of tests are scrutineered by the FIA (correct me if I am wrong). So it is not that easy to bolt the new engine on the old chassis and test it.

I tend to think that these kind of tests are scrutineered by the FIA (correct me if I am wrong). So it is not that easy to bolt the new engine on the old chassis and test it.
    Makes sense, never crossed my mind that the FIA would scrutinize the tests. Especially seeing that it is a private track we are testing on. Anything is possible, let’s not forget that a certain team was able to conduct an illegal tire test with no repercussions.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Makes sense, never crossed my mind that the FIA would scrutinize the tests. Especially seeing that it is a private track we are testing on. Anything is possible, let’s not forget that a certain team was able to conduct an illegal tire test with no repercussions.
    I think we lost whatever political power we had over F1.

I think we lost whatever political power we had over F1.
    I think so too...we lost our political power long ago.... ack in the day Ferrari would flex its muscles big time until they got their way,,,nowadays....no cohones onceoever

Two Chains became Voldemort. I love it. LOL Good thing we have Harry Potter on our team.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    I think so too...we lost our political power long ago.... ack in the day Ferrari would flex its muscles big time until they got their way,,,nowadays....no cohones onceoever
    There isn't much to do. They can flex their muscles but their hands are tied regardless. All but 4 teams, maybe 5 are on the verge of bankruptcy. If Merc don't like the rules they pack up & leave so no skin off their backs, same with Red Bull. Only player that has a real stake in F1 is Ferrari and some of the smaller teams. Flex too hard and you're left with a F1 that has 7 teams and none of them big players.

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    Two Chains became Voldemort. I love it. LOL Good thing we have Harry Potter on our team.

If Merc and R Bull were out and seven teams ; 14 cars on the track with say most of the top drivers relocated with the remaining teams; F-1 might be even more fun to watch. Needless to say Ferrari would be king of the road. I'm pretty sure that will never $$ happen.

Too bad we can't do anything about those 7 Horcruxes

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpeed View Post
    I'm here every day... two shows on Saturday night.

Don't forget to tip the waitress.

I'm here every day... two shows on Saturday night.

Don't forget to tip the waitress.
    Lmao....

If it's topless service then extra tips mate!

Stumbled upon this, thought I just share it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8r1VnRWMVM