Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Sakhir GP 2020 - Race

How can they copy a entire car in less than a year and make sure every piece works in harmony. No way they didn't do it without Mercedes help.

Quote Originally Posted by Warp View Post
    How can they copy a entire car in less than a year and make sure every piece works in harmony. No way they didn't do it without Mercedes help.
    Yeah it's an illegal car. Baffles me why people on here are happy for a driver in a team with an illegal car beating us this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Who cares really, Merc is the enemy not Lewis.
    +1
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

So gutted for Russell....but it is nice to see no Mercedes on the podium.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    @BREMBO,

It is THE CAR! Not YOUR goat LH!
    It's both.
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

Great drive from Toto Wolf.
    Merc prove that thay can win without Ham, and Toto managed to bring the money to FI - Aston Martin, in which he owns 30%. No more sport here

It looks like he has the upper hand on the races, can controll everything. Bottas didn't need this win given that Ver is out, but FI yes. Rusell proved what Toto needed but this was all, he was just a degustator, that is all he ever wanted.

I have'nt seen so much pink since I got lost in the lingerie department....

Could it get any worse for our team, Charles too ambitious maybe, but no more guilty than Perez, IMO. Our pit stops were shocking again for Seb who managed to do absolutely nothing except finish. Embarrassing doesn't cover it but what could we expect even if Charles had still been in the race, we'd have been sitting ducks. Russell shone but I don't support Mercedes or any other team except Alfa, the race was entertaining on that short track. This season has been so painful and it can't end soon enough.

I wouldn’t put it past Mercedes to have done this on purpose to protect Lewis. XD

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Well done Checo, well ******* done. This man deserves to be in F1. Come on Liberty and FIA, it will be an absolute travesty if Checo is out of F1.

Russell made his mark today. Bottas is nothing but a Barrichello 2.0, he's only there to make his teammate look good.
    Don't insult Rubens. Maybe he didn't keep up with Michael in qualifying but he definitely had the gall to make a move. Bottas is somewhat close to Hamilton in qualifying but I have never seen any driver fall apart that easily in race and he doesn't have the gall to do anything.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance." - Michael Schumacher

Quote Originally Posted by Schumiklub View Post
    I wouldn’t put it past Mercedes to have done this on purpose to protect Lewis. XD
    They care more about their brand than Hamilton.

Quote Originally Posted by MSC Fan View Post
    Don't insult Rubens. Maybe he didn't keep up with Michael in qualifying but he definitely had the gall to make a move. Bottas is somewhat close to Hamilton in qualifying but I have never seen any driver fall apart that easily in race and he doesn't have the gall to do anything.
    Oh please, let's not be revisionist here. The only move that Rubens ever made was moving off line so Michael could over take.

The fight for P4 OR P4 in the championship is over. It likely wouldn't have been in our favour anyway coming into this race and would've been an out of points finish anyway but I hope Leclerc matures his racecraft with today. As for the battle for P6, Leclerc needs a minimum P4 which I don't think is far fetched in Abu Dhabi.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance." - Michael Schumacher

Quote Originally Posted by h3ro View Post
    Oh please, let's not be revisionist here. The only move that Rubens ever made was moving off line so Michael could over take.
    Not revisionist. Just look up his moves in Donnington 1993, he went from P12 to P4 in 1 single lap in a bloody Jordan. You can definitely call him out for the lack of pace but it will be an insult to not mention his overtaking skills.

Absolutely gutted for Russell. I feel almost just as bad for him as I did for Leclerc in Bahrain 2019. I hope Mercedes has learnt that Bottas is absolutely garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    I have'nt seen so much pink since I got lost in the lingerie department....
    next Year it’s green.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    CL needs to learn that race is not just the start
    yup.....he did the same to Seb last race where vettel complained that he should have crashed into him....

Charles is good, but he needs to be a bit less aggressive in first corner incidents.....he pushed his luck again and this time he came out the sore loser

Perez to blame
    don't think so....he went for a gap that was always gonna close....why would perez yeld to a ferrari torpedo....the kid is good, but he needs to learn that a race is not won (well not this year cause we aint got the car) in the first corner

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    yup.....he did the same to Seb last race where vettel complained that he should have crashed into him....

Charles is good, but he needs to be a bit less aggressive in first corner incidents.....he pushed his luck again and this time he came out the sore loser
    He was not even close to Seb last week.....
    Forza Ferrari

Leclerc gets a 3 place grid penatly for next week........that sucks.

Charles Leclerc 3 place grid penalty for next race.
    Forza Ferrari

He was not even close to Seb last week.....
    mate, re watch the start of last week's race.....seb had to back off into first corner from the aggressive Charles again....as he was saying that on the radio....."maybe i should have cashed into him"....that's what he said

mate, re watch the start of last week's race.....seb had to back off into first corner from the aggressive Charles again....as he was saying that on the radio....."maybe i should have cashed into him"....that's what he said
    I watched it already, Seb had nothing to be crying about.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Leclerc gets a 3 place grid penatly for next week........that sucks.
    as much as i like this kid, and think that he's absolutely brilliant....but he deserves this grid drop to "cool him OFF" a bit....and stop being too aggressive.....i mean a racer will always try to be aggressive....but within the limits of course....

I watched it already, Seb had nothing to be crying about.
    whatever mate....

Just racing it happens, small lock up into the corner on cold tyres and a dusty track should be no real issue if Perez does not sweep across and smash into him.
    After watching more replays and on-boards I'm more convinced than before that Leclerc should be more controlled on lap 1.
    Forza Ferrari

as much as i like this kid, and think that he's absolutely brilliant....but he deserves this grid drop to "cool him OFF" a bit....and stop being too aggressive.....i mean a racer will always try to be aggressive....but within the limits of course....
    +1
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by ntukza View Post
    After watching more replays and on-boards I'm more convinced than before that Leclerc should be more controlled on lap 1.
    Totally agree too.....but Greig seems to thing otherwise....hard to get that through his head....LOLOLOL....no wonder Charles will get 3 place grid drop for next race....WELL DESERVED....

A doubly disappointing race in the end then. First, Leclerc's exit. Then, Russell's misfortune. Oh well. Such is life.
    Forza Ferrari