Page 42 of 64 FirstFirst ... 172829303132333435363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1908

Thread: 2020 F1 news/rumours

Sebastian Vettel to Aston Martin F1

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EhiSG7TW...jpg&name=large

Vettel confirmed at Aston Martin for 2021 F1 season

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/15...2021-f1-season

https://twitter.com/RacingPointF1/st...52148875673600

Sebastian Vettel:
    “I am pleased to finally share this exciting news about my future. I’m extremely proud to say that I will become an Aston Martin driver in 2021."

"It’s a new adventure for me with a truly legendary car company. I have been impressed with the results the team has achieved this year and I believe the future looks even brighter."

"The energy and commitment of Lawrence [Stroll] to the sport is inspiring and I believe we can build something very special together."

"I still have so much love for Formula 1 and my only motivation is to race at the front of the grid. To do so with Aston Martin will be a huge privilege.”

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EhiSG7TW...jpg&name=large
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Clowns are salty haters like you.

Fans like me dont jump ships, and support the other guy when he does better.His loyal fan since 2007.

And yes Ferrari handled the situation very bad, not a single support was given to him this year. Had to be his own strategy maker with a very slow car. Also had car much less reliable as Charles.
    Sorry, but where did you see my hate towards Vettel ?

So first of all, Ferrari decided that they didn't want to renew Vettel contract during the pandemic. They knew the car was going to be slow and with frozen development there was no point to keep a driver with 40m $ salary.. They even announced that in the beginning of the season in order to give him enough negotiation room with other teams. How is that treatment worse than AM ? Perez is under contract to drive for the Pink Mercedes in 2021. Also Lawrence Stroll decided to sacrifice Perez (faster driver) and his sponsors so he can keep his son's seat.

How do i jump ships? I'm rooting for Ferrari and support whoever is driving for the team. I've never said I'm Leclerc, Vettel, MS, Raik, Alonso fan..

How did they handle the situation very bad? Find a post which they blame him for the spins.. Find another post which Mattia Binotto is blaming the drivers for the performance this year.

Leclerc "special" treatment:
    - Wrong strategy call for the Hungarian GP.
    - Electrical issues for the Belgian GP.
    - Pneumatic pressure issues and slow pit stops for the Monza GP.

Definitely Ferrari provided a faulty car to Vettel only.. Don't you see the team is a mess this year? How do you believe they sabotage Vettel when Leclerc got more issues than him ?

The fact is that two rookies outperformed Vettel twice but his fans always blaming the car and the team.

I'm glad you're commitment to support your favorite driver, but some anti-ferrari comments are really nonsense nowadays. It's not a personal attack towards you but mostly the comments on social media such as Twitter, Reddit, etc.

For example, Ferrari posts something positive about Vettel and they're getting spam of hate comments. You see my point ? (Happy to know you’ll be around next year! Let’s finish this doing our best together) https://twitter.com/ScuderiaFerrari/...72369250291712

PS: I really like Vettel and I'm glad he found a team to stay in the sport! Looking forward to see him fighting against Alonso next year.
    Last edited by Warp; 10th September 2020 at 08:45.

It would be something bigger than Seb: https://www.funoanalisitecnica.com/2...ian-newey.html

Quote Originally Posted by ferras View Post
    It would be something bigger than Seb: https://www.funoanalisitecnica.com/2...ian-newey.html
    Hope its true, a newey chassis and Seb together in a mercedes engine could be a really good duo.

Special occasions require special outfits - that’s why we‘ve dressed our @MercedesAMG Safety Car in red to mark Scuderia Ferrari’s 1000th @F1 Grand Prix. �� Congrats on the milestone! ��

Good gesture from Mercs... hope rest of the teams do a tribute to ferrari in some or the other way.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Special occasions require special outfits - that’s why we‘ve dressed our @MercedesAMG Safety Car in red to mark Scuderia Ferrari’s 1000th @F1 Grand Prix. �� Congrats on the milestone! ��

Good gesture from Mercs... hope rest of the teams do a tribute to ferrari in some or the other way.
    FIA should honour Ferrari this weekend by letting them use lastvyears engine without the 2nd fuel flow sensor and it classes as a joker engine not part of season allocation so they can run 30 laps at full power.

Given how that team have treated us together with the maFIA it's a bit like having been shot in the leg repeatedly and then the offender offers a band-aid before walking off. Pathetic is what it is.

Clowns are salty haters like you.

Fans like me dont jump ships, and support the other guy when he does better.His loyal fan since 2007.

And yes Ferrari handled the situation very bad, not a single support was given to him this year. Had to be his own strategy maker with a very slow car. Also had car much less reliable as Charles.
    Boy oh boy, will I ever be glad of your disappearance from this forum come next year when you’ll find a tracing point forum somewhere, if there is such a thing and support your beloved ballerina spinner.....lmfao

Good bye mate.

Quote Originally Posted by 330 p4 View Post
    FIA should honour Ferrari this weekend by letting them use lastvyears engine without the 2nd fuel flow sensor and it classes as a joker engine not part of season allocation so they can run 30 laps at full power.
    FIA should let Leclerc race the F2004 during this race. It'll probably be faster than the SF1000.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    FIA should let Leclerc race the F2004 during this race. It'll probably be faster than the SF1000.
    As long as we can stick the tyres from this year on it I'd been fine with that

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Boy oh boy, will I ever be glad of your disappearance from this forum come next year when you’ll find a tracing point forum somewhere, if there is such a thing and support your beloved ballerina spinner.....lmfao

Good bye mate.
    how many Leclerc crashes before you say the same about him?
    Changes aren't permanent........But change is.
    ALL LIVES MATTER... EVEN YOURS

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    Given how that team have treated us together with the maFIA it's a bit like having been shot in the leg repeatedly and then the offender offers a band-aid before walking off. Pathetic is what it is.
    Yeah pretty much.

I would've like it if they used a Ferrari 488 or a 812 as a one off for this race, would've been much more appropriate.

Although you would have the likes of croft joking about the only way for a Ferrari to be leading the field is if it's the safety car...
    Last edited by 458 Italia; 10th September 2020 at 13:46.

a couple of pics of the car at Mugello 2020. The color is amaranth red.

https://twitter.com/SomersF1/status/...725888/photo/1

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EhjaUiHX...jpg&name=large

Quote Originally Posted by JHAMMER View Post
    how many Leclerc crashes before you say the same about him?
    Mate, you can’t compare the two....it’s like day and night difference between them performance wise
    Charles has outpaced and outperformed Vettel from the day he joined Scuderia...this year is a bad year for ferrari, so I give him the benefit of the doubt, but last year Charles was way outperforming Vet

So no I am not saying the same about Charles...betcha my bottom dollar that Charles or even Alo would have won in 17 and most importantly 18 if they were driving for Ferrari....but sadly Pettel couldn’t, he was more focused on improving his ballerina skills

a couple of pics of the car at Mugello 2020. The color is amaranth red.

https://twitter.com/SomersF1/status/...725888/photo/1

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EhjaUiHX...jpg&name=large

At least it’s glossy....who knows it may make it more slippery through the air, hence a bit faster....we can only hope, right?

Mate, you can’t compare the two....it’s like day and night difference between them performance wise
    Charles has outpaced and outperformed Vettel from the day he joined Scuderia...this year is a bad year for ferrari, so I give him the benefit of the doubt, but last year Charles was way outperforming Vet

So no I am not saying the same about Charles...betcha my bottom dollar that Charles or even Alo would have won in 17 and most importantly 18 if they were driving for Ferrari....but sadly Pettel couldn’t, he was more focused on improving his ballerina skills
    He never was.

Seb was always faster in nearly all the races than Charles last year with better tyre Management. Charles mostly in qualy. But Seb had many more reliability issues without issues Seb would be slightly infront of Charles. Both drivers were crashing a lot also. But I have 1:1 last year Seb vs Charles. End of the story. Keep living in your hate fantasy world.

He never was.

Seb was always faster in nearly all the races than Charles last year with better tyre Management. Charles mostly in qualy. But Seb had many more reliability issues without issues Seb would be slightly infront of Charles. Both drivers were crashing a lot also. But I have 1:1 last year Seb vs Charles. End of the story. Keep living in your hate fantasy world.

Leclerc 264pts vs Seb's 240pts for 2019. Charles first year with Ferrari and 2nd year in F1.

Leclerc is better than Seb and is currently Ferrari's "defacto" number 1 driver.

Leclerc 264pts vs Seb's 240pts for 2019. Charles first year with Ferrari and 2nd year in F1.

Leclerc is better than Seb and is currently Ferrari's "defacto" number 1 driver.
    Mate, there is absolutely NO point arguing with Vettel165, he clearly is dillusional and wearing his pink glasses and warships Vet like he’s some sort of God’s best thing to F1.....when he clearly is an overrated driver that misses his Neweys exhaust blown diffuser cars....oh, and not to mention that in 2010 he never lead the championship up until the last race....a much older and rusty Webber showed him how it’s done in that year....

Don’t say 2017 & 2018 is a championship winning car again & again.
    2017 with reliability issues/worst engine. 2018 was a strong car, where I can see only Alonso/Schumi can pull it off.
    2nd half of 2018 development was 0 compared to RB & Mercs. See the actual races.

2017 with reliability issues/worst engine. 2018 was a strong car, where I can see only Alonso/Schumi can pull it off.
    2nd half of 2018 development was 0 compared to RB & Mercs. See the actual races.
    Yeah 100% for sure agree. Senna, Michael, Alonso could pull it off. And thats about it. Charles is way to error prone to many crashes. Had 2 big this year first crashed in Seb and now in Monza. Ferrari pressure to deliver is slowly kicking in like I expected last year.
    Last edited by Vettel165; 10th September 2020 at 14:38.

YO...where did i say they were championship winning cars?? u F%^%^^ smoking something good??? if so pass it around....
    i said that either Alo or Charles in those cars.....more so in 2018 one would have won the WDC.....but Pettel was again paracticing at becoming a MASTER at doing pirruettes just like a ballerina....LOL

YO...where did i say they were championship winning cars?? u F%^%^^ smoking something good??? if so pass it around....
    i said that either Alo or Charles in those cars.....more so in 2018 one would have won the WDC.....but Pettel was again paracticing at becoming a MASTER at doing pirruettes just like a ballerina....LOL
    Please do no insult other members...

EDIT: Can you guys stop calling each other clowns, this will only devolve into pointless name calling...
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Please do no insult other members...
    i wasn't insulting him....was more of a compliment....smoking some weed mate is NOT a bad thing....only bad if you don't share....lmfao

Charles never he is way to more error prone. Crashing a lot. Alonso surely he is skilled and does zero mistakes.

May be I read it wrong. I apologise for the miscommunication.

May be I read it wrong. I apologise for the miscommunication.
    it's OK mate....only joking with you....we can only joke now between ourselves since there is NOT much to cheer about this year....maybe this red glossy paint they threw ON for the 1000th race will make the car a tenth or so faster....making it a little slippery through the air.....we can only hope right???

Just had a look at the race timetable, the F2004 demonstration will be between 12:40-14:00 BST on the Sunday. I am thoroughly looking forward to it.

it's OK mate....only joking with you....we can only joke now between ourselves since there is NOT much to cheer about this year....maybe this red glossy paint they threw ON for the 1000th race will make the car a tenth or so faster....making it a little slippery through the air.....we can only hope right???
    But we have seen the worst already this year. I don’t think it can’t get any worse than this for next year. As there’s some engine test going on & probably fine tune the aero package. Hopefully we can fight with mid field teams next year.

Charles never he is way to more error prone. Crashing a lot. Alonso surely he is skilled and does zero mistakes.
    Spa crash 2010? Without that he would of won. Alonso crash Japan 2007 without that he would of won as well. All drivers crash, Senna plenty of times.

Quote Originally Posted by 330 p4 View Post
    Spa crash 2010? Without that he would of won. Alonso crash Japan 2007 without that he would of won as well. All drivers crash, Senna plenty of times.
    exaclty.....all drivers crash from their mistakes now and again....but that doesn't mean they are bad drivers....just a one off once in a while....

that's why i am rating Charles pretty high....surely he makes the odd mistake now and again....but he hasn't had a car like Vettel did in 2010-2013....or Shamilton ever since this hybrid era came along back in 2014.....anyone on the current grid or past....even Crashjan, Stroller, maldonado.....to name a few woudl have won multiple championships in the Taxi....so called Mercedes