Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Will Stroll...

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Louis @ Ferrari is the best ! He would get at least as much as Seb gets from his Ferrari. And Louis want's to add the Ferrari name to his success. BTW Ferrari is not an inferior car. The car is Red not Giallo if that's what you mean!
    Brembo, you are at risk of winding some of us up by even suggesting HAM joins the Scuderia, good driver though he may be, and he'd want to be unquestionable No 1 driver so your wish for team-mate equality will be as doomed as ever! Make yourself one of your concoctions and please don't mention him again.

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    It's not an inferior car this year. My point is that Hamilton has the uncanny ability of going straight to the team with the best or top tier car. He's the epitome of a fair weather driver. Who knew Mercedes would dominate '14, '15, '16, and '17?
    Agreed, Giallo, and somehow he manages to escape any retirements after being attacked by the likes of Max.

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Agreed, Giallo, and somehow he manages to escape any retirements after being attacked by the likes of Max.
    You are right Wisepie Ham always seems to manage to get the best car...............even the better car than his team mate. How often did Rosberg have gremlins in his car as Ham went past.
    Nah Ferrari can employ anyone but him!
    Sergio & Maurizio would never cope with his demands..... look what happened to Alonso. !I am not here to keep Alonso happy" was Maurizio's comment
    We may have the best car now but let us employ drivers who would love to be there not just someone who wants to tick another on his bucket list.

Forza Jules

Which one don't you think, the 1st or 2nd sentence!
    Neither

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Go Ferrari, beat them all!

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Brembo, you are at risk of winding some of us up by even suggesting HAM joins the Scuderia, good driver though he may be, and he'd want to be unquestionable No 1 driver so your wish for team-mate equality will be as doomed as ever! Make yourself one of your concoctions and please don't mention him again.
    Gosh I agree again Wisepie.
    Come on Brembo we can do better than Ham in the future. Let's aim for one of our own in a few years time Charles or Antonio hopefully................. but in the meantime Dan would be a great choice.
    Brembo you need a good guinness or two with a whiskey (irish) chaser,

Forza Jules

Quote Originally Posted by racingbradley View Post
    Gosh I agree again Wisepie.
    Come on Brembo we can do better than Ham in the future. Let's aim for one of our own in a few years time Charles or Antonio hopefully................. but in the meantime Dan would be a great choice.
    Brembo you need a good guinness or two with a whiskey (irish) chaser,
    OK ! Dan & Kimi! Will I have to celebrate drinking from my shoe? Only if Leclerc can beat Stool in points this season will I want him near Ferrari.

OK ! Dan & Kimi! Will I have to celebrate drinking from my shoe? Only if Leclerc can beat Stool in points this season will I want him near Ferrari.
    I think you may already have been drinking from your shoe, Brembo, and I think you're enjoying it too much.

P10 for the Stroller @ Baku 2018 Q3.....beat his team-mate (rookie) by a wide margin. Let's see how he ends up after the race.

Canadian GP 2018....driver error (oversteer) and takes out Hartley including himself on the opening lap.....

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Canadian GP 2018....driver error (oversteer) and takes out Hartley including himself on the opening lap.....
    Looked like a puncture due to previous contact...
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Looked like a puncture due to previous contact...
    That's what he said. But after reviewing the replays, it was totally his fault.

Stroll post race:

Stroll: "I had a good start. Gained a few positions. Got both McLaren's up to P13. Then the car got loose and I touched him."

Stroll: "Not enough space and we hit the wall. Its racing, things like these happen."

Yeah right. Shoulda known that there wasn't enough space to get loose - the car did it all by itself or maybe the driver was lacking?

Quote Originally Posted by Liscia View Post
    Yeah right. Shoulda known that there wasn't enough space to get loose - the car did it all by itself or maybe the driver was lacking?
    yep. driver was lacking

ALL THE ANGLES: Hartley's lap 1 crash with Stroll in Canada

https://www.formula1.com/en/video/20...in_Canada.html

WATCH: Stroll's start goes from dream to disaster

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/f...-disaster.html

Louis @ Ferrari is the best ! He would get at least as much as Seb gets from his Ferrari. And Louis want's to add the Ferrari name to his success.
    #yourehigh

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Lol hoper high, he have been smoking Something hard for some time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Go Ferrari, beat them all!

Who's high is Lewis, 64 wins , 74 POLES !!! Over 2,000 career points, 4 wins in his debut season. Ferrari needs this kind of champion to go with their great reputation. I wish those numbers on Seb!

Who's high is Lewis, 64 wins , 74 POLES !!! Over 2,000 career points, 4 wins in his debut season. Ferrari needs this kind of champion to go with their great reputation. I wish those numbers on Seb!
    He will go higher than Lewser

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Vettel/Leclerc 2019 is rumored to be in the works! Get ready for a new golden age!

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    Vettel/Leclerc 2019 is rumored to be in the works! Get ready for a new golden age!
    I'd rather see Max & Leclerc @ Ferrari with no #1,#2 orders!!!! Meanwhile Dan needs a team orders team, he had enough of Max @ RB !!
    Last edited by Brembo; 22nd June 2018 at 22:00.

I'd rather see Max & Leclerc @ Ferrari with no #1,#2 orders!!!! Meanwhile Dan needs a team orders team, he had enough of Max @ RB !!
    talk about team-mates going super critical....the team would be pulling their hairs out, mass hysteria, anarchy, Ferrari F1 implosion

Brembo, are you hitting the bottle again??? Prescription meds maybe???....yes, that has to be it??

talk about team-mates going super critical....the team would be pulling their hairs out, mass hysteria, anarchy, Ferrari F1 implosion

Prescription meds maybe???....yes, that has to be it??
    It takes one to know one! You left out both drivers driving to win .

So Stroll, how was your race today???

Well, I was fighting a 2018 LeMan's and 2x WDC F1 world champion..........................but it was for last place though!!! Then I flat spotted my left front and blew it....literally.

So Stroll, how was your race today???

Well, I was fighting a 2018 LeMan's and 2x WDC F1 world champion..........................but it was for last place though!!! Then I flat spotted my left front and blew it....literally.
    At least Grosgean's driving gives Stool hope !

At least Grosgean's driving gives Stool hope !
    GRO is the more experience driver and in a very good car and has yet to score pts so far this season. The Stroller might be feelin good about himself.

GRO is the more experience driver and in a very good car and has yet to score pts so far this season. The Stroller might be feelin good about himself.
    Stool would love for his father to read your post !!

Not a bad quali for the Stroller today at Monza (2018).....P10. Last year he was P2 on the grid then lost it in T1 to Ocon on the opening lap. He ended up P7 and Massa P8.

Let's see how the Stoller does in the race....will he loose track position or gain track position??

Note: Gasly(STR-Honda & a rookie) has 28pts and is on his 5th component allocation allotment vs. Strolls 4pts and on his 3 component allocation allotment before the Monza race.

LeClerc (Alfa-Sauber & a rookie) has 13pts and is on his 3 component allocation allotment.

Ever since his dad bailed out RP Force India (like 4 GP's ago or so), this kid's driving(not racing mind you) has gone from bad to worse. His attitude is like that of a kid....."why even try now...or then(bailout) since I'm going to be in a better car next year." Pathetic now and he'll be pathetic against Perez. Perez will expose the Stroller for what he really is--->some kid and dads hobby. Hey I would do the same if I had billions but I would'nt have rushed my kid knowing full well he had built up his race-craft first instead of exposing him to F1.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

If Perez whipes the floor with him in the first few races, I genuinely believe that the team will start sabotaging him in order to make Stroll look better.

Stroll/Magnussen/Grosjean ... how I wish I could see those faces out of F1 for good.

Quote Originally Posted by aquaria View Post
    If Perez whipes the floor with him in the first few races, I genuinely believe that the team will start sabotaging him in order to make Stroll look better.

Stroll/Magnussen/Grosjean ... how I wish I could see those faces out of F1 for good.
    IF???--> When. Dads orders.......of course.

Well, this was inevitable.

Stroll to drive for Force India in end-of-season Abu Dhabi test.