Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Welcome Charles Leclerc

[RUMOR] There are rumors in the paddock that Jock Clear will become Charles Leclerc‘s race engineer at Ferrari next year.
    not sure if this is good or bad, as long he understands english it cant be the worst i guess
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    not sure if this is good or bad, as long he understands english it cant be the worst i guess
    Speaking good English isn't helping Seb at all. Maybe learning a little "Enzo" might be just what Leclerc needs to hold the #1 spot next year! I wonder how Lewis' German is ? 80 Poles!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Speaking good English isn't helping Seb at all. Maybe learning a little "Enzo" might be just what Leclerc needs to hold the #1 spot next year! I wonder how Lewis' German is ? 80 Poles!!
    ? The only German thing about Mercedes is the chequebooks (besides Toto, and he’s Austrian anyway)

Quote Originally Posted by evo_spook View Post
    ? The only German thing about Mercedes is the chequebooks (besides Toto, and he’s Austrian anyway)
    Hitler was Austrian also. I forgot the Merc cars are mfg. in Italy!

Goodluck leclerc & seb first turn could be extremely dangerous for Seb & leclerc they are surrounded by a mess of cars on the grid
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

I guess it's brave. Taking a chance on a young guy after all this title winning lately.

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso View Post
    I guess it's brave. Taking a chance on a young guy after all this title winning lately.
    I agree. The chance is will Seb move over if Charles is doing a WDC job after a few races? Or at least race each other with no team orders. Ferrari moved Kimi out for Seb, I wish the same now. Move Seb out for Max.

I agree. The chance is will Seb move over if Charles is doing a WDC job after a few races? Or at least race each other with no team orders. Ferrari moved Kimi out for Seb, I wish the same now. Move Seb out for Max.
    You are just talking silly

Quote Originally Posted by IulianFerrari View Post
    You are just talking silly
    Your right! Thinking Seb will move over for either Max or Leclerc is silly. He's Schumy Jr. So 2019, only Merc DNFs will allow Ferarri WCC.

Your right! Thinking Seb will move over for either Max or Leclerc is silly. He's Schumy Jr. So 2019, only Merc DNFs will allow Ferarri WCC.
    seriously Brembo enoughs enough of your grudge posts about team orders.

Getting so boring and tiring reading them, making mind up about leavng this forum, as not alot here anymore, and yet again your awesome posts are pushing me nearer.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    seriously Brembo enoughs enough of your grudge posts about team orders.

Getting so boring and tiring reading them, making mind up about leavng this forum, as not alot here anymore, and yet again your awesome posts are pushing me nearer.
    Next race results:
    1 Lewis
    2 Bottas
    3 Max
    4 Kimi
    Now that's boring for sure! Ferrari getting the cars ; [plural] up close as can be to Merc; with no results as far as pole, or winning is real hard to accept for any true Ferrari WCC fan. Changing what was needed to get the cars in winning shape is pretty well done. So next year Ferrari is also changing a driver . Next race Austin, Kimi on pole with Seb along side him would be great. A mistake by Seb causing a Lewis DNF would make for a busy race to watch.
    Last edited by Brembo; 14th October 2018 at 12:11.

You are getting tiresome.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Next race results:
    1 Lewis
    2 Bottas
    3 Max
    4 Kimi
    Now that's boring for sure! Ferrari getting the cars ; [plural] up close as can be to Merc; with no results as far as pole, or winning is real hard to accept for any true Ferrari WCC fan. Changing what was needed to get the cars in winning shape is pretty well done. So next year Ferrari is also changing a driver . Next race Austin, Kimi on pole with Seb along side him would be great. A mistake by Seb causing a Lewis DNF would make for a busy race to watch.
    Even if you are right about everything you say (let's face it you're not), repeating yourself is not going to make a difference, you're just making yourself a silly person of this forum.

Understand, Ferrari is not going to change anything just because a "brembo" is acting like a begrudged lil housewife her husband is not buying here the shoes she wants !
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

In the beginning Charles will be expected to be in a learning role and support seb. That is fact. It is true for Ferrari and it is true for all teams when one is a WDC and the other is a rookie.

Charles has two options.
    1. Settle in that role and wait his time, learn and support Vettel.
    2. Fight for his place and earn the right to challenge for the WDC as Lewis did against Alonso.

Number 2 will be helped by how Vettel performs next year.

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    Understand, Ferrari is not going to change anything just because a "brembo" is acting like a begrudged lil housewife her husband is not buying here the shoes she wants !
    It takes one to know one! Very noble of you coming forward, Aroutis, buy her the shoes already! I remember weeks at a time here just reading posts about tires; over and over, color after color, being the only thing that will get a driver a win. If it helped letting it out to get to the next race, what's the problem? Also posts talking about 2019 already as the only hope is not that cool a read either. Watching Max and Leclerc each race makes F-1 still great, even though we know who is way up front. BTW, if it's boring, "Don't read it!" Calm down and get her the shoes, you will feel better in the morning!
    Last edited by Brembo; 15th October 2018 at 10:08.

Happy birthday to our future World Champion who turns 21 today!

Quote Originally Posted by aquaria View Post

https://i.imgur.com/CwCdZr8.jpg

Happy 21st buddy!!!
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Happy Birthday to our next Ferrari legend. Can't wait to see what he can do with SF.

Disappointed Since 2010

It takes one to know one! Very noble of you coming forward, Aroutis, buy her the shoes already! I remember weeks at a time here just reading posts about tires; over and over, color after color, being the only thing that will get a driver a win. If it helped letting it out to get to the next race, what's the problem? Also posts talking about 2019 already as the only hope is not that cool a read either. Watching Max and Leclerc each race makes F-1 still great, even though we know who is way up front. BTW, if it's boring, "Don't read it!" Calm down and get her the shoes, you will feel better in the morning!
    It's not me that acts this way. It is you!
    So go ask someone to buy you the shoes already.

P.S. in case you have not noticed, it's not just me that asks you to just stop acting like that.
    Perhaps you need to consider this.

You are getting very tiresome with this act. Ok, we know why you act like that. But grasping at the whole brazilian team mate saga is not helping you. They're the past, they're gone, bye bye already.
    What happens with Leclerc remains to be seen. Actually same goes with Max, and pretty much everyone that drives (currently, and in the future) for F1 teams.

However, and as much as you may not like it (Ferrari really does not give a flying damn) , you know what the drivers are , and you're supposed to support them.
    That is if you are a tifoso.

Quote Originally Posted by aquaria View Post

https://i.imgur.com/CwCdZr8.jpg
    Happy birthday!

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    It's not me that acts this way. It is you!
    So go ask someone to buy you the shoes already.

P.S. in case you have not noticed, it's not just me that asks you to just stop acting like that.
    Perhaps you need to consider this.

You are getting very tiresome with this act. Ok, we know why you act like that. But grasping at the whole brazilian team mate saga is not helping you. They're the past, they're gone, bye bye already.
    What happens with Leclerc remains to be seen. Actually same goes with Max, and pretty much everyone that drives (currently, and in the future) for F1 teams.

However, and as much as you may not like it (Ferrari really does not give a flying damn) , you know what the drivers are , and you're supposed to support them.
    That is if you are a tifoso.
    You are right for sure , Michael and the rest are past , gone by by already, no need to see their names here it's 2018. And I agree with you again were supposed to support and respect all the drivers, even Kimi if you are tifosi Ferrari. Fans here saying their dying for Ferrari to get rid of Kimi for Leclerc ASAP is not cool at all. Besides disrespectful it's boring and tiresome to read. On to the next race !! Even if seeing Lewis win is as boring as my posts!
    Last edited by Brembo; 16th October 2018 at 17:39.

You are right for sure , Michael and the rest are past , gone by by already, no need to see their names here it's 2018. And I agree with you again were supposed to support and respect all the drivers, even Kimi if you are tifosi Ferrari. Fans here saying their dying for Ferrari to get rid of Kimi for Leclerc ASAP is not cool at all. Besides disrespectful it's boring and tiresome to read. On to the next race !! Even if seeing Lewis win is as boring as my posts!
    And for once again, you need to bring what hurt you the most, Michael. So predictable.

But yes, you do need to support the drivers, since they are part of the team.
    And if Merc wins, so be it, we will move on. Boring, or not, this is racing.

Of course, feel free to go support another team, hey, I believe RBR is where Max is racing !

[QUOTE=aroutis;992888

Of course, feel free to go support another team, hey, I believe RBR is where Max is racing ![/QUOTE]

Thanks for giving me permission to go to Red Bull! I think that Ferrari will get Max as soon as they can, so I'll stick with the best, Ferrari. Merc would be crazy letting either driver go any time soon; even though fans here would welcome Lewis with open arms; just as they mostly did when Seb came over #1 finger in the air and all.
    I'm hoping for Kimi to get a win before he leaves Ferrari! Go Red Bull!, Ups! I meant Ferrari!!

Thanks for giving me permission to go to Red Bull! I think that Ferrari will get Max as soon as they can, so I'll stick with the best, Ferrari. Merc would be crazy letting either driver go any time soon; even though fans here would welcome Lewis with open arms; just as they mostly did when Seb came over #1 finger in the air and all.
    I'm hoping for Kimi to get a win before he leaves Ferrari! Go Red Bull!, Ups! I meant Ferrari!!
    Don't be silly, Brembo, some of us would be mortified if Lewis ever came to Ferrari, I would welcome Max as an alternative in the future because I'm sure Lewis would be too busy promoting his clothing line and mixing with nubile singers in a state of undress. I think you need to take a chill pill and hope that Max will one day thank you for your support.

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Don't be silly, Brembo, some of us would be mortified if Lewis ever came to Ferrari, I would welcome Max as an alternative in the future because I'm sure Lewis would be too busy promoting his clothing line and mixing with nubile singers in a state of undress. I think you need to take a chill pill and hope that Max will one day thank you for your support.
    Wisepie, I'm sure you had to know already I was being silly, just joking. I'm just trying to relieve the "Bordom" here. A Kimi win in Austin will be great !

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    ...some of us would be mortified if Lewis ever came to Ferrari...
    I reckon that would last for about 5 minutes or so.
    "Leave the gun. Take the cannoli."

Enjoyed every second of this.

2019 can't come soon enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Harley View Post
    I reckon that would last for about 5 minutes or so.
    I would like to say 'over my dead body' which I suppose means the same thing! I don't dispute his ability but there are a number of reasons why he appears to be the best of the current crop of drivers, not least the car he's had for the past 5 seasons and the ease with which he's been able to capitalize on that situation. I would struggle to accept him in red for 5 seconds.

People just go to extremes in a matter of weeks in F1. One day Vettel is the best, the other they bring a list of at least 5 drivers better than him. Same with everybody, Lewis is a God now for some, but in the first half of the season was "of course we can beat him". If he screws up the next 2 races, it's back to he is losing it all in a faster car...

Quote Originally Posted by IulianFerrari View Post
    People just go to extremes in a matter of weeks in F1. One day Vettel is the best, the other they bring a list of at least 5 drivers better than him. Same with everybody, Lewis is a God now for some, but in the first half of the season was "of course we can beat him". If he screws up the next 2 races, it's back to he is losing it all in a faster car...
    I think you're in the wrong thread.

Disappointed Since 2010