Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bring back Arrivabene

Bring back Arrivabene

We need Arrivabene back. He would have fought for us against the FIA. He only got fired after a smear campaign from the British press. He told a British engineer to behave like a gentleman at Silverstone. That was a big no no. They were out to get him after that. He was already a target because he was a Ferrari man and against Hamilton. It was Arrivabene and Vettel who built our team back up after Alonso and the Spanish branch undid all of Michael and his crew's hard work.

Binotto is too weak to lead us. We need a strong leader.

Would not make any difference at all.We need to just except the fia decisions and move on you can not waste any more oxygen on the subject.Bad desicion making etc happens in all sports that's a fact.Binnotto is a non aggressive passive person that's why Ferrari have him doing what he does he has the car coming together. Ferrari will be strong in Silverstone.

Binotto is fine, your Vettel's worship blinds you to the truth, Lerclec and Binotto are the future.
    Charles Lerclec
    10 Pole Positions
    3 Victories
    14 Podiums

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Would not make any difference at all.We need to just except the fia decisions and move on you can not waste any more oxygen on the subject.Bad desicion making etc happens in all sports that's a fact.Binnotto is a non aggressive passive person that's why Ferrari have him doing what he does he has the car coming together. Ferrari will be strong in Silverstone.
    I doubt FIAmilton will let anyone beat Mercedes at Silverstone.
    Stewards at the ready just in case the silver cars need a little help.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Eyes View Post
    We need Arrivabene back. He would have fought for us against the FIA. He only got fired after a smear campaign from the British press. He told a British engineer to behave like a gentleman at Silverstone. That was a big no no. They were out to get him after that. He was already a target because he was a Ferrari man and against Hamilton. It was Arrivabene and Vettel who built our team back up after Alonso and the Spanish branch undid all of Michael and his crew's hard work.

Wont make any difference. The only strong personalities capable of taking the fight to the FIA (if thats what you think we should be doing) were Sergio and Luca.
    Pointless conjecture.
    Silently, like a shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Stormsearcher View Post
    Wont make any difference. The only strong personalities capable of taking the fight to the FIA (if thats what you think we should be doing) were Sergio and Luca.
    Pointless conjecture.
    I do not think so.

It should be about the push Ferrari and its influence back a bit to gain more power against them on the long term.
    There is no way to fight against it, Liberty wants to get more teams, less cost, more entertainment around the track, not on it. The whole more commercialization philosophy is against Ferrari and other traditional teams, but at the moment Ferrari is the only competitive old team.

Alonso was a far better Ferrari driver than Vettel, almost won 2 titles. Your precious Vettel never managed to get close to winning the WDC for us, even when he had better cars than Alonso ever had, got thrashed by Hamilton every time.

Vettel is Ferrari's past, and I REALLY REALLY hope Ferrari will kick him out as soon as Max is available.
    Last edited by tifosi1993; 1st July 2019 at 07:27.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post

Alonso was a far better Ferrari driver than Vettel, almost won 2 titles. Your precious Vettel never managed to get close to winning the WDC for us, even when he had better cars than Alonso ever had, got thrashed by Hamilton every time.

Vettel is Ferrari's past, and I REALLY REALLY hope Ferrari will kick him out as soon as Max is available.
    Hopefully we can swap Vettel with Max

Binotto needs to be relieved of his team principal duties, he is a great engineer, should put his all energies there
    Last edited by Rishu; 1st July 2019 at 09:00.

What disappointed me most about the weekend was the reaction of Binotto himself. I'm not surprised the FIA have shafted us again. What I object to is the soft, supine reaction of our team principal. I can only imagine the glee from Horner. That would never have happened in the days of Todt/Brawn/Di Montezemelo. We need a structure with tough individuals able to make decisions and represent the team. Binotto is maybe a great engineer, but we should bring back Arrivabene or put some other figurehead in place to speak on behalf of Ferrari and lead the team. Who's the president these days, Camilleri? What exactly does he do and where has he been the past few weeks?

Good post, what did he do about the penalty for Seb at Mexico? oh yeah nothing....
    Forza Ferrari

You have short memories. Arrivabene stood up for us when Alonso rubbished us. He told Alonso he was unpleasant. He stood up to the British press when they tried to tarnish Vettel's reputation. Arrivabene was a true Ferrari man. With him we won and lost as a team. We fought as a team. We lived as a team. We were a team.

Ferrari must be a bit of a laughing stock in the paddock right now.

You have short memories. Arrivabene stood up for us when Alonso rubbished us. He told Alonso he was unpleasant. He stood up to the British press when they tried to tarnish Vettel's reputation. Arrivabene was a true Ferrari man. With him we won and lost as a team. We fought as a team. We lived as a team. We were a team.
    We were a team, just not very successful. I liked him personally, but I'm not sure I would be ecstatic to have Arrivabene back as the boss.

Binotto is bigger Ferrari man....you maybe forget he was there with Schumacher long before your precious arrived.
    Forza Ferrari

Maybe we should bring back Jean Todt. He holds a lot of weight with the FIA these days

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Binotto is bigger Ferrari man....you maybe forget he was there with Schumacher long before your precious arrived.
    Arrivabene was there when they took the victory off Schumacher at Spa 1998. Schumacher was Ferrari and he told them to sign Vettel years ago.

Arrivabene was there when they took the victory off Schumacher at Spa 1998. Schumacher was Ferrari and he told them to sign Vettel years ago.
    Coulthard engine braked on the racing line in the rain and Schumacher crashed into him. Schumacher had expected him to move off the racing line as he was being lapped. That's how Schumacher lost the 1998 Spa grand prix.

Arrivabene used to work at Philip Morris did he not? I don't believe he was in the Ferrari team at the time.
    Last edited by JPZ; 1st July 2019 at 13:01.

Nope, and MS crashed into DC nobody took the win off him.
    Forza Ferrari

I don't think Arrivabene was with us then!!!!!
    Must admit I liked him and think he would have fought the decision yesterday!!!! He would have gone in with Charles to the FIA stewards office. I'm not sure if Binotto did as it wasn't mentioned!!!!!
    In a way I feel sorry for Binotto he's been pushed in at the sharp end with no management experience.
    He may feel he's swimming in glue right now but I get the feeling he likes the promotion.
    He needs to be true to himself only he knows if it was a good move.

Forza Jules

Quote Originally Posted by racingbradley View Post
    I don't think Arrivabene was with us then!!!!!
    Must admit I liked him and think he would have fought the decision yesterday!!!! He would have gone in with Charles to the FIA stewards office. I'm not sure if Binotto did as it wasn't mentioned!!!!!
    In a way I feel sorry for Binotto he's been pushed in at the sharp end with no management experience.
    He may feel he's swimming in glue right now but I get the feeling he likes the promotion.
    He needs to be true to himself only he knows if it was a good move.
    Binotto is a great engineer, but, unfortunately, not a team leader by nature. Nothing wrong with that. Ferrari needs a strong leader who is NOT ITALIAN, imho.

What?, you mean Mattiacci?.

If Alonso destroyed Michael legacy can you explain what happen in 2009 when Alonso was not involved?, and 2010 when Ferrari almost won the title fair and square?, was that part of Michael legacy too?.

You are a fanboy of the worst kind my friend.

#bring back Stefano Domenicali

In recent history, Briatore was the best boss from Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom Hearts View Post

If Alonso destroyed Michael legacy can you explain what happen in 2009 when Alonso was not involved?, and 2010 when Ferrari almost won the title fair and square?, was that part of Michael legacy too?.
    Maybe you have forgotten about 2007 when Kimi won the WDC for us and both drivers brought in the WCC
    Also 2008 when Massa was 1 point away from WDC and he and Kimi brought the WCC home that year as well.

Forza Jules

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Nope, and MS crashed into DC nobody took the win off him.
    When the British team and driver drove into Michael and cost him the win. I was in tears that day. It wasn't fair for our team.

When the British team and driver drove into Michael and cost him the win. I was in tears that day. It wasn't fair for our team.
    LOL

Michael drove into DC though, maybe you can continue just posting more things that are just not true? It's really funny.
    Forza Ferrari

Schumacher drove into Coulthard in the Mclaren, but as mentioned, he lifted on the racing line when he knew (informed on radio) that Schumacher was approaching to lap him. Who knows what he was thinking. The other drivers were able to move off the racing line in the rain.

Guys... the Man is right in front of our eyes... Guenther MF Steiner!!! Level headed, great leader and would be good for Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by RicRac View Post
    Guys... the Man is right in front of our eyes... Guenther MF Steiner!!! Level headed, great leader and would be good for Ferrari
    Yeah, seems to be more aggressive & right kind of person for ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Noquarter View Post
    In recent history, Briatore was the best boss from Italy
    He was certainly different from Binotto