Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: 2021 Bahrain Grand Prix - Sakhir, March 26 - 28

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpeed View Post
    What happend to Sir rapper that said that he wants competion with Max, now he's got it haha and after 5 sec already crying like a baby.

We all know it he just wants to cruise to another WDC...
    He says he wants competition when there isn’t any, the cries when there is. Typical hypocrisy, like everything else about him.

Ferrari are cooling the camera (again).
    I still don't know if this is just some kind of joke.

https://imgur.com/pLvxzg6
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by Schumiklub View Post
    Max and Ham crash, Bottas has a one of his scrappy races, Charles wins. Wishful thinking I know.
    i really wish that happens.
    Silently, like a shadow

Relieved to see it wont be a Merc washout once again. Finally Lewis might have to fight for his title. And he may whine and throw his toys out of the pram, but he is good for it. It should be a good battle with Max, assuming RBR keep it together till the end.
    Am pleasantly surprised by where we are. And Carlos has surprised me even more. Did not think he would get up to speed so fast and actually match LEC up until the very last run. Impressive.

I think Lec can get a good start and mugg bottas into turn 1. As long as he doesnt bin it, we could be in for a good result.

Am so excited.
    Silently, like a shadow

P.S: Alonso is awesome! i had no expectations considering he is coming back after 2 years, very little testing and in an Alpine. But to be in Q3 itself is a great thing. Wily old fox still has it.
    Silently, like a shadow

Can anyone explain why Carlos Sainz is down the order? Did he get caught up with some issue? Seen the quali highlights showing Carlos slowing down. Is his engine alright?
    Still happy with how things are this season given what we were last. Congrts to the team for bridging this gap. Let's hope we learn maximum from 2021 and go full development mode for 2022.
    Last edited by 20000rpm; 28th March 2021 at 03:32.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormsearcher View Post
    Relieved to see it wont be a Merc washout once again. Finally Lewis might have to fight for his title. And he may whine and throw his toys out of the pram, but he is good for it. It should be a good battle with Max, assuming RBR keep it together till the end.
    Am pleasantly surprised by where we are. And Carlos has surprised me even more. Did not think he would get up to speed so fast and actually match LEC up until the very last run. Impressive.

I think Lec can get a good start and mugg bottas into turn 1. As long as he doesnt bin it, we could be in for a good result.

Am so excited.
    Agree!

Quote Originally Posted by 20000rpm View Post
    Can anyone explain why Carlos Sainz is down the order? Did he get caught up with some issue? Seen the quali highlights showing Carlos slowing down. Is his engine alright?
    Still happy with how things are this season given what we were last. Congrts to the team for bridging this gap. Let's hope we learn maximum from 2021 and go full development mode for 2022.
    In Q1 he went over the kerbs at turn 2/3 and the vibrations caused his engine to cut out, maybe that's what you saw? After he made it back to the pits the car was fine for the rest of the sessions engine wise.

Think he made a mistake in his last Q3 run.

[Delayed reaction]

Super happy for Leclerc. Brilliant job to turn it around and deliver when it matters. Some of us were wondering whether his struggle was real. It turns out it was. Hopefully he'll get the hang of the car from now onwards.

Tough luck for Sainz but he can be proud of himself for how he has performed all weekend. He has plenty of reason to be optimistic going forward.

Gasly is looking good! I'm happy for him. After what he's been through, he's just getting better. He might just reclaim that second Red Bull seat. Speaking of which...

Worrying signs for Perez. This is exactly what Red Bull were trying to avoid by signing him. Hopefully he too will get further up the field in the coming weeks.

Vettel. Oh dear. (Enough said.)

Surprising to see Alpine and Aston Martin being further back than anticipated.

Seeing Haas at the back of the grid is disappointing to say the least. Is that what happens when a team gets an injection of Ferrari staff?

Also a little disappointed for Alfa Romeo.

Having said all that, it's still very early days. The first race hasn't even happened yet. It was only qualifying. I'm excited for the race!
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

Have the Haas cars got our new engine? I believe the car hasn't changed much since last season and no development is planned for this year, although some Ferrari staff have been placed there. I'm a bit confused as being at the back of the grid doesn't bode well. The Alfa Romeos are looking better, though.

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Have the Haas cars got our new engine? I believe the car hasn't changed much since last season and no development is planned for this year, although some Ferrari staff have been placed there. I'm a bit confused as being at the back of the grid doesn't bode well. The Alfa Romeos are looking better, though.
    They've given up on 2021. The Ferrari staff are working for their 2022 car.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance." - Michael Schumacher

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    I think they are concentrated 110% in 22 since last year.This that they just took part and to give some track experience to the drivers!!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Hi, Guys. Does anyone knows a link for free live streaming for the race, later on?

Quote Originally Posted by Galvonero View Post
    Hi, guys. Any live streaming link for the race?
    https://www.streameast.live/formula-1/

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Thanks, mate. Will try to watch our boys latter��.

Quote Originally Posted by patrese86 View Post
    In Q1 he went over the kerbs at turn 2/3 and the vibrations caused his engine to cut out, maybe that's what you saw? After he made it back to the pits the car was fine for the rest of the sessions engine wise.

Think he made a mistake in his last Q3 run.

Quote Originally Posted by MSC Fan View Post
    They've given up on 2021. The Ferrari staff are working for their 2022 car.
    The same with my thinks, Inside the 2021 Hass cars they are of 2020 Cars.

I just saw that both drivers have new new softs. Lets see what they will do with one new medium and one new hard...
    Maybe the go for S-H-M

Quote Originally Posted by tpe View Post
    I just saw that both drivers have new new softs. Lets see what they will do with one new medium and one new hard...
    Maybe the go for S-H-M
    The hard tire is pretty slow and they’ll lose time during the race by running it....unless we get lucky with a safety car and do just one stop....so S-H

What about a strategy of S-M-S at the end since car will be much lighter?

Vettel has received a five-place grid penalty and three penalty points for a yellow flag offence in Q1.

As a result, he will drop from 18th to 20th on the grid
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Vettel has received a five-place grid penalty and three penalty points for a yellow flag offence in Q1.

So in other words, from bad to worse

Quote Originally Posted by ntukza View Post
    [Delayed reaction]
    Worrying signs for Perez. This is exactly what Red Bull were trying to avoid by signing him. Hopefully he too will get further up the field in the coming weeks.
    Then we can forget about Ferrari podiums which I assume a Tifoso would want? Genuinely puzzled by people who want to see other teams' drivers do well when they're direct competitors of us...

Long may his struggles continue. Hopefully Bottas will fall apart too.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    So in other words, from bad to worse
    Yep. He better pray Maza"spins" does'nt take him out in the race.

Overtaking the 2 Haas would be a piece of cake, same with Williams. Ocon is on a comparable car so he'll be much harder to get past. The Alfa Romeos will certainly make his life difficult too. Pretty bad weekend for Seb.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance." - Michael Schumacher

Yep. He better pray Maza"spins" does'nt take him out in the race.
    Maybe he’ll help us with a SC advantage....lol

Overtaking the 2 Haas would be a piece of cake, same with Williams. Ocon is on a comparable car so he'll be much harder to get past. The Alfa Romeos will certainly make his life difficult too. Pretty bad weekend for Seb.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Maybe he’ll help us with a SC advantage....lol

Both of our cars start from the worst side of the track, so lest see what the start will bring to us... Hopefully both of our cars can make it without incidents.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvonero View Post
    Both of our cars start from the worst side of the track, so lest see what the start will bring to us... Hopefully both of our cars can make it without incidents.
    The dirty side of the track factor will get cancelled out by the fact that we're starting on softer tyres than Gasly, Mercedes and Verstappen.

The dirty side of the track factor will get cancelled out by the fact that we're starting on softer tyres than Gasly, Mercedes and Verstappen.
    Maybe, maybe not. You can have the grippiest tire in the world but if starting on sand instead of asphalt is isn’t going to be much help.

Not great, not terrible....
    Forza Schumi, keep fighting Champ, 1994-2004-2014