Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Bahrain GP: Practices & Qualifying

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Thank u guys...!
    try this man
    http://asia-tv.in/index.php?tab=top%...0action%20live
    it works for all FP, Q and race.

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    ah nice hehe when u get time try finding an app just incase something similar happens m8 watching ipl so long

Not a big fan of IPL, but definetly World-cup events.

gap is still the same ???
    Are mercs struggling ??? From FP1 & FP2 mercs car looks unstable at rare-end
    i hope so man, but they usually find some "solution"

Don't interpret too much in the FP3 results. According to AMuS, Mercedes is not running full power during the heat because they have some cooling issues and can only be solved until the SpanishGP !

So Mercedes will turn their engine up later in qualifying under colder conditions
    this is consensus online so far
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Need4speed View Post
    try this man

Thanks...!!

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Those are the popup ads, don't you have Adblock Plus enabled?

Yeah ...!! Only FP2 & FP3 isn’t covered.

Wt happ to RB?? Definetly not behind McLaren & Renault ...!!
    apparently they are not getting the tyres to work in these conditions with there setup, lots of teams setups are more set for later when its much much colder

so they overheating now, from what i believe to be true as well as saving engines and not wanting to put it under stress in heat
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

try this man
    it usually works using link 2.
    then click on the screen, close the pop-up, then move the cursor on the screen to find the volume on the right side

gap is still the same ???
    Are mercs struggling ??? From FP1 & FP2 mercs car looks unstable at rare-end
    There is no such thing as Mercs struggling in Formula 1, they are the sandbaggers and liars in chief. Since 2015, I see such reports all the time that Merc isn't looking good but come qualifying, they become super-sonic.

it usually works using link 2.
    then click on the screen, close the pop-up, then move the cursor on the screen to find the volume on the right side
    Thanks once again ...!! I’ll save the link.

There is no such thing as Mercs struggling in Formula 1, they are the sandbaggers and liars in chief. Since 2015, I see such reports all the time that Merc isn't looking good but come qualifying, they become super-sonic.
    Hmm u r right ..!! Let’s see, i think it should either tight qualifying or Ferrari ahead. That’s it

Interesting....where has MB’s pace gone? I’m sure they are sandbagging again. I wouldn’t be surprised if LH pulled a 1.27 in Q3, they are never to be trusted.

Quote Originally Posted by doublesixes View Post
    Interesting....where has MB’s pace gone? I’m sure they are sandbagging again. I wouldn’t be surprised if LH pulled a 1.27 in Q3, they are never to be trusted.
    But down the line, I see in every practice session they struggled with rear-end of the car like pushing to the limit. Don’t know about FP3...!!

But down the line, I see in every practice session they struggled with rear-end of the car like pushing to the limit. Don’t know about FP3...!!
    rosberg said earlier that hamilton is definitely downplaying there own pace , he says there engine modes were turned much more down

rosberg said earlier that hamilton is definitely downplaying there own pace , he says there engine modes were turned much more down
    i think its a bunch of BS from Toto, hamster and Co.
    they're scared and shaking in their boots that we may take a ferrari 1-2 in Q3
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Guys... It's practice. Wait two hours for Q3.

Disappointed Since 2010

Probably, everyone will get answers in 1-2hrs.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    i think its a bunch of BS from Toto, hamster and Co.
    they're scared and shaking in their boots that we may take a ferrari 1-2 in Q3
    i dunno man, i hope so but that was the notion after pre testing and after fp3 in aus that we were hiding more pace than merc and they are afraid and wont have an answer so its hard to judge, i dont think they are behind actually if im honest but i do hope so, putting merc in a position they were never in would be great

Probably, everyone will get answers in 1-2hrs.
    Yes , lets hope the answers we found in the factory gave all correct answers needed

i dunno man, i hope so but that was the notion after pre testing and after fp3 in aus that we were hiding more pace than merc and they are afraid and wont have an answer so its hard to judge, i dont think they are behind actually if im honest but i do hope so, putting merc in a position they were never in would be great

Yes , lets hope the answers we found in the factory gave all correct answers needed
    i know the Mercs are sneaky %$#$%^&, but one can't deny that the Ferrari is the better car on track, much more planted then merc's....especially their rear end moving around so much and not as stable.....now i;m not saying they can't fix or try and fix these things b4 quali.....but let's hope they won't be able to do so.....

Q3 will tell the difference when everyone will turn up their engines to max power....let's hope it's US that will come out on TOP
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Redbull making gasly the testing mule for max this weekend it seems

i know the Mercs are sneaky %$#$%^&, but one can't deny that the Ferrari is the better car on track, much more planted then merc's....especially their rear end moving around so much and not as stable.....now i;m not saying they can't fix or try and fix these things b4 quali.....but let's hope they won't be able to do so.....

Q3 will tell the difference when everyone will turn up their engines to max power....let's hope it's US that will come out on TOP

According to Sky, Ferrari was also planted in Australia but simply slow.

People were complimenting the sound of renaults engine this year

https://twitter.com/WlosW/status/1111974583291334657
    https://twitter.com/19_ed_Thatch97/s...49677190053892

short onboard i found you can hear it

After seeing the past few years, the automatic assumption should be that it will be a Mercedes 1-2 unless proven otherwise at the end of qualifying. There was a time when I was also optimistic that Merc shouldn't be too much ahead or even fastest, every single time they turned up in Q3 and took the world with them. It happened every single time. After those bruises, I am better placed at any given situations like this when reports pour in that Mercedes are in trouble.

All I am hoping from this qualifying is that both Seb and Charles out qualify Red Bull and close the Australian gap to Mercedes a bit.

After seeing the past few years, the automatic assumption should be that it will be a Mercedes 1-2 unless proven otherwise at the end of qualifying. There was a time when I was also optimistic that Merc shouldn't be too much ahead or even fastest, every single time they turned up in Q3 and took the world with them. It happened every single time. After those bruises, I am better placed at any given situations like this when reports pour in that Mercedes are in trouble.

All I am hoping from this qualifying is that both Seb and Charles out qualify Red Bull and close the Australian gap to Mercedes a bit.
    lets hoep you're right......oh, and a FERRARI 1-2

my prediction for top 6: Bottas, Hamilton, Leclerc, Max, Seb, Not gasly

i want ferrari 1 - 2 its just my prediction

my prediction for top 6: Bottas, Hamilton, Leclerc, Max, Seb, Not gasly

My original prediction after Melbourne drubbing was Ferrari pole as well. But after watching onboards, long runs etc.. it doesn't look like all problems are fixed.

my prediction for top 6: Charles, Seb, Bottas, Hamilton..........rest don't matte

...there, fixed it for ya......after the first FOUR, it dont' mattter to me

...there, fixed it for ya......after the first FOUR, it dont' mattter to me
    hehe if that ends up the final result, ill be so happy

My original prediction after Melbourne drubbing was Ferrari pole as well. But after watching onboards, long runs etc.. it doesn't look like all problems are fixed.
    for sure they are stronger than melbourne but i dont think its enough to jump to first row, hopefully merc continue to struggle to give us an outside chance , same with RB, they using gasly like a mule so he wont be a big issue in my opinion

seb
    bot
    ham
    max
    lec