Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Italian GP 2020 : Practice and Qualifying

Quote Originally Posted by Alonsomaniac View Post
    Yup , and so did Charles wiggling the tail.......it,s the car in this case, not the drivers making mistakes.
    True, but Charles kept it straight, Seb spun again.
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Even with the good car few drivers are crashing into the wall . So there’s no much difference

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Even with the good car few drivers are crashing into the wall . So there’s no much difference
    Maybe not to you. But since he's driving the Ferrari, and "few drivers" are not, it makes a lot of difference.

If ferrari did nothing at all about there car I doubt very much weather f1 would survive at all.There is a lot to play for the fia know this and so do the liberty group.Another year of wolf and mercedes dominate should just about do the trick the sport is not in good health.Ferrari is crashing the party.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Maybe not to you. But since he's driving the Ferrari, and "few drivers" are not, it makes a lot of difference.
    Oh for you it’s only vettel. Not ferrari.
    More 13 races to go?? So 13 spins from vettel & 13 posts from you on him again & again.

I want to see your posts when vettel is out & binotto still leading the team with no performance.

Oh you would say “let’s give him more time & as I don’t want to see him at merc/RB?”.....

Quote Originally Posted by Warp View Post
    We can introduce a brand new spec next year but we cannot upgrade our engine during this or during the next season. Obviously Ferrari is working on a new engine which is tested on the dyno.
    Which could also mean that this new 2021 engine will be far better than what we have now and get Ferrari somewhat out of trouble?
    You can run like the wind, but you'll never outrun the Prancing Horse

Quote Originally Posted by Alonsomaniac View Post
    Which could also mean that this new 2021 engine will be far better than what we have now and get Ferrari somewhat out of trouble?
    It should be better, yes.. I guess it cannot get worse of what it is right now. Also, don't forget that we developed the current spec in 3-4 months only.

On the hand Toto just said their goal for 2021 is to run the quali mode in races..

It should be better, yes.. I guess it cannot get worse of what it is right now. Also, don't forget that we developed the current spec in 3-4 months only.

On the hand Toto just said their goal for 2021 is to run the quali mode in races..
    Yes it our engine will be good next season. Hopefully that 2 token will be wisely used for the betterment.
    But I feel Honda & Renault will also get stronger, McLaren with Mercs engine too. So ferrari needs to get it right with aero package too. Hopefully this year will give some good data on aero stuff.

Yes it our engine will be good next season. Hopefully that 2 token will be wisely used for the betterment.
    But I feel Honda & Renault will also get stronger, McLaren with Mercs engine too. So ferrari needs to get it right with aero package too. Hopefully this year will give some good data on aero stuff.
    There are rumors both tokens will be used for the gearbox. McLaren will use both tokens to install the Mercedes engine. RP and Alpha Tauri are getting free upgrades for the suspension and gearbox...

There are rumors both tokens will be used for the gearbox. McLaren will use both tokens to install the Mercedes engine. RP and Alpha Tauri are getting free upgrades for the suspension and gearbox...
    yeah, but if Ferrari are working on a BRAND NEW ENGINE......and NOT upgrading anything in this year's DONKEY.....it don't matter how many tokens we use right????? because a brand new engine is totally different then the one we currenlty use.....or am i missing something???

Oh for you it’s only vettel. Not ferrari.
    More 13 races to go?? So 13 spins from vettel & 13 posts from you on him again & again.

I want to see your posts when vettel is out & binotto still leading the team with no performance.

Oh you would say “let’s give him more time & as I don’t want to see him at merc/RB?”.....
    Vettel has been at Ferrari for 6 years now and had atleast 26 costly race incidents. Binotto has only been TP for 2 years, and hasn't made 26 or more mistakes that made Ferrari lost points in races. And before you jump on to your "but whatabout" and fill the post with similes, remember Ferrari is not just one entity. Bad car is the result of bad wind tunnel correlations and design mistakes from the aero guys. So if you want the blame Binotto for that, you'd also have to blame rest of the design team as well.

Vettel's job is to drive the car. Not worry about design process or anything else. And he failed. Current Ferrari is bad, last years Ferrari was below average, but the cars of 2017 and 2018 weren't bad or below average. They were great cars and Vettel wasted them with his rookie like mistakes and crashes. From 2017-2018, Vettel had 11 race incidents, when he either crashed or spun, and that's excluding practice and qualifying mistakes. That's why he's no longer be driving for us, and no other team has offered him any contract.

"Binotto still leading the team with no performance"...yeah well I can't see the future, unlike you of course. And unlike you, I'm not wishing any ill fates on Binotto or Ferrari. That's the difference between a driver-fan and team-fan. You're bitter.

For a guy who's always lecturing others about 'supporting' the team, you sure seem to bash every other member apart from Vettel, the most mistake-prone and expensive member of the team. But that's not that surprising tbh.

Vettel has been at Ferrari for 6 years now and had atleast 26 costly race incidents. Binotto has only been TP for 2 years, and hasn't made 26 or more mistakes that made Ferrari lost points in races. And before you jump on to your "but whatabout" and fill the post with similes, remember Ferrari is not just one entity. Bad car is the result of bad wind tunnel correlations and design mistakes from the aero guys. So if you want the blame Binotto for that, you'd also have to blame rest of the design team as well.

Vettel's job is to drive the car. Not worry about design process or anything else. And he failed. Current Ferrari is bad, last years Ferrari was below average, but the cars of 2017 and 2018 weren't bad or below average. They were great cars and Vettel wasted them with his rookie like mistakes and crashes. From 2017-2018, Vettel had 11 race incidents, when he either crashed or spun, and that's excluding practice and qualifying mistakes. That's why he's no longer be driving for us, and no other team has offered him any contract.

"Binotto still leading the team with no performance"...yeah well I can't see the future, unlike you of course. And unlike you, I'm not wishing any ill fates on Binotto or Ferrari. That's the difference between a driver-fan and team-fan. You're bitter.

For a guy who's always lecturing others about 'supporting' the team, you sure seem to bash every other member apart from Vettel, the most mistake-prone and expensive member of the team. But that's not that surprising tbh.
    I expected this reply from you
    So you want binotto to make 26 mistakes ...!! How funny.
    That’s Wt i said right, when vettel spins immediately one post from you. But when binotto is responsible for such performance defend like a crazy shows your thought process.

Most interesting thing what you say is “I’m not happy with the performance, I’m not a binotto fan” ....

Turning on to the costs, yes vettel is heavy to the team. What about binotto, is he drawing 1$?
    Your driver sack logic should is applicable to engineers too who don’t give much performance.

Another Interesting Point you gave me is, where are 2014/2015/2016 Ferrari cars?
    When you are giving 2017/2018 cars credit to Binotto, wt about previous/past & the current cars?

Don’t say that he was not involved in those designs...!! Playing cheap politics for the sake of TP role & getting rid of MA Two faced.

First try to give the credit where it is due. Vettel will leave at the end of the year.

Fact is I never rated Vettel above Schumi/Alonso & I’m not his fan too. But your baseless points are making me to drop these lectures. After this season who is vettel for me?

It’s just I want to see a competitive car to Leclerc or Max or Alonso who is back to F1 can take on Merc/Ham.

For me drivers/engineers whoever it is, they come & go. Ferrari will be forever.
    We can have a star driver in our car, but ferrari is above all.

I defend/yell/question my team drivers, engineers etc.... at the end of the day as a Ferrari racing fan & being a member in this forum, I have every right to do that.

Whatever I do, I will always be ferrari fan.

https://f1i.com/news/382786-vettel-s...0-balance.html

So front tyre pressure are increased for this weekend. That’s causing More trouble in balance.

Don’t know what Pirelli does everytime.

https://f1i.com/news/382786-vettel-s...0-balance.html

So front tyre pressure are increased for this weekend. That’s causing More trouble in balance.

Don’t know what Pirelli does everytime.
    I believe the increase tire pressure was requested by Merc to reduce tire wear up front. And OKd by Pirelli.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    I believe the increase tire pressure was requested by Merc to reduce tire wear up front. And OKd by Pirelli.
    What Mercedes wants, Mercedes gets. Quelle surprise!

I expected this reply from you
    So you want binotto to make 26 mistakes ...!! How funny.
    That’s Wt i said right, when vettel spins immediately one post from you. But when binotto is responsible for such performance defend like a crazy shows your thought process.

Most interesting thing what you say is “I’m not happy with the performance, I’m not a binotto fan” ....

Turning on to the costs, yes vettel is heavy to the team. What about binotto, is he drawing 1$?
    Your driver sack logic should is applicable to engineers too who don’t give much performance.

Another Interesting Point you gave me is, where are 2014/2015/2016 Ferrari cars?
    When you are giving 2017/2018 cars credit to Binotto, wt about previous/past & the current cars?

Don’t say that he was not involved in those designs...!! Playing cheap politics for the sake of TP role & getting rid of MA Two faced.

First try to give the credit where it is due. Vettel will leave at the end of the year.

Fact is I never rated Vettel above Schumi/Alonso & I’m not his fan too. But your baseless points are making me to drop these lectures. After this season who is vettel for me?

It’s just I want to see a competitive car to Leclerc or Max or Alonso who is back to F1 can take on Merc/Ham.

For me drivers/engineers whoever it is, they come & go. Ferrari will be forever.
    We can have a star driver in our car, but ferrari is above all.

I defend/yell/question my team drivers, engineers etc.... at the end of the day as a Ferrari racing fan & being a member in this forum, I have every right to do that.

Whatever I do, I will always be ferrari fan.
    Another long post, but without any meaning. As expected. And yes, Binotto wasn't responsible for the 2014-15-16 Ferrari cars. Binotto replaced Allison in 2016 for the TD role. Do try to keep up.
    "Give credit where it is due", and what credit you think Vettel deserves? Has he done anything in his entire Ferrari career that deserves credit?

You always say you are not his fan blah blah. Your posts say otherwise. You always put the blame on Ferrari and ignore Vettel's mistakes.

I do blame Ferrari for taking Seb on thinking he was with 4 WDCs and needed just 3 more to make the team stand even greater. Why did Ferrari not realize his R Bull car was his rocket and not his driving skills? Just stop and think how little Lewis' accomplishments stand for. It's all the car as far as most everyone believes. And I'd rather not even mention the pay they gave him. Ferrari has a driver now that has mid field and up front expertise with Charles. Hopefully a good car is on the way soon.

I hope people can take some humour is this awefull painful season for us...

https://twitter.com/ElkezzaMayof/sta...272705024?s=20

Another long post, but without any meaning. As expected. And yes, Binotto wasn't responsible for the 2014-15-16 Ferrari cars. Binotto replaced Allison in 2016 for the TD role. Do try to keep up.
    "Give credit where it is due", and what credit you think Vettel deserves? Has he done anything in his entire Ferrari career that deserves credit?

You always say you are not his fan blah blah. Your posts say otherwise. You always put the blame on Ferrari and ignore Vettel's mistakes.
    Another baseless post, as expected from you again.
    Binotto replaced Alison, so binotto was sitting idle in maranello?

Where did I say give credit to vettel....

You can say many things & be a fan of binotto. I don’t care.
    He’s not at all suitable for TP by no means.

Quote Originally Posted by 20000rpm View Post

Ohhh don’t post this...!! Here few binotto fans will go crazy on you & come back with baseless arguments. Saying you are a vettel fan.

Another baseless post, as expected from you again.
    Binotto replaced Alison, so binotto was sitting idle in maranello?

Where did I say give credit to vettel....

You can say many things & be a fan of binotto. I don’t care.
    He’s not at all suitable for TP by no means.
    No Binotto was responsible for engines, and Allison was responsible for every thing else. So blaming Binotto for 2014-2016 Ferraris is nothing but hilarious. But that's expected from you.

And you are always here worshipping Vettel and defending him like crazy. You can support him, you are allowed to. But don't bash other team members while turning a blind eye when your favorite spins and crashes. that's simply not gonna cut it.

No Binotto was responsible for engines, and Allison was responsible for every thing else. So blaming Binotto for 2014-2016 Ferraris is nothing but hilarious. But that's expected from you.

And you are always here worshipping Vettel and defending him like crazy. You can support him, you are allowed to. But don't bash other team members while turning a blind eye when your favorite spins and crashes. that's simply not gonna cut it.
    It’s the same for you worship binotto & don’t blame others if they post anything against him. All the best

I'm dreaming of a Leclerc podium.

It’s the same for you worship binotto & don’t blame others if they post anything against him. All the best
    Not blaming him for cars he wasn't responsible for, doesn't mean worshipping him. Blaming a non TD personal, and the head of the engine department for average cars/bad aero performance is nothing but hilarious.

But always blaming and glorifying others mistakes, while not attributing any criticism to the driver who's been making mistakes after mistakes is nothing but blind support.

Not blaming him for cars he wasn't responsible for, doesn't mean worshipping him. Blaming a non TD personal, and the head of the engine department for average cars/bad aero performance is nothing but hilarious.

But always blaming and glorifying others mistakes, while not attributing any criticism to the driver who's been making mistakes after mistakes is nothing but blind support.
    Criticism to the driver .... I wanted him to exit. It happened.
    But the criticism on binotto you are not able to take that..... who is accountable for cheap politics for TP role & not giving the performance.

When did both cars didn’t score points on pure performance? Do you remember?

That’s y I called come with actual facts. Not with silly crying stuff.

Criticism to the driver .... I wanted him to exit. It happened.
    But the criticism on binotto you are not able to take that..... who is accountable for cheap politics for TP role & not giving the performance.

When did both cars didn’t score points on pure performance? Do you remember?

That’s y I called come with actual facts. Not with silly crying stuff.
    OH yeah, you and your non-existent desire of Vettel's exit. Stop pretending buddy. There was never any criticism of Vettel's crashes or spins from you, and never will be.

And again, let me simplify, so that you can understand, the whole technical department, from design-aero-windtunnel/CFD is responsible for the bad car, Not just the TP. And drivers job is to drive the car and extract the maximum. Leclerc is doing it, with his already 2 podiums with a car like this, Vettel on the other hand blaming everyone but himself. And likewise, you his die hard fan, doing the same. Blaming everyone but your favorite driver.

Quote Originally Posted by 20000rpm View Post

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eg1PhvyX...jpg&name=large

OH yeah, you and your non-existent desire of Vettel's exit. Stop pretending buddy. There was never any criticism of Vettel's crashes or spins from you, and never will be.

And again, let me simplify, so that you can understand, the whole technical department, from design-aero-windtunnel/CFD is responsible for the bad car, Not just the TP. And drivers job is to drive the car and extract the maximum. Leclerc is doing it, with his already 2 podiums with a car like this, Vettel on the other hand blaming everyone but himself. And likewise, you his die hard fan, doing the same. Blaming everyone but your favorite driver.
    Crazy TP is not responsible...... post of the month. What does TP do? Just sit & watch

Who’s vettel ? I’m talking about binotto. I think mad max fury is running in your mind.

For your better understanding, TP will foresee the functions of engine dept/Aero etc... whether everything is aligned or not. All of them report to TP.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    I do blame Ferrari for taking Seb on thinking he was with 4 WDCs and needed just 3 more to make the team stand even greater. Why did Ferrari not realize his R Bull car was his rocket and not his driving skills? Just stop and think how little Lewis' accomplishments stand for. It's all the car as far as most everyone believes. And I'd rather not even mention the pay they gave him. Ferrari has a driver now that has mid field and up front expertise with Charles. Hopefully a good car is on the way soon.
    Given the circumstances then, who else would you have picked up? Fernando was offerred a contract till 2019 and still decided to leave despite James Allison saying that at least 10 other high profiled team members (himself included) trying to convince him. Jules was just in a situation where Russell is now and until Verstappen was hired at such a young age, it was unheard of in this era to be promoted that young (and considering that it was a very competitive era, one would be even more hesitant). Hamilton had a beast of a car and wouldn't leave no matter what. Button had become clumsy and just lost some of his speed by 2014.

Seb is a really great driver. It is just that the SF71H, SF90 and the SF1000 were harder to drive. He tried to overdrive the car and made a load of mistakes along the way (Kimi on the other hand was a driver who would play safe and not risk anything). Believe me, he is still a top 5 driver on the grid. It is just that Charles is even better and once he matures up a bit more, he would easily be the best driver on the grid by a long shot. Many would realise this once Carlos gets destroyed even worse than Seb is getting destroyed (quite possibly a whitewash).
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance." - Michael Schumacher