Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Vettel: "Something" is going on with my car

sigh...
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Please Seb retire with kimi. He had his time. Forza what ever awaits for him.

Hahah made my day.

.... Vettel is becoming a disgrace. Losing the car again, his now regular spin, and then blaming the team publically ...... please Ferrari, terminate this whole ordeal asap!

I have said it last year and I will keep on saying, Vettel is a huge liability for Ferrari. Throwing toys out of his pram every weekend, bad mouthing the team on the radio, spinning and blaming the car for it...it will be a lot better for all the parties, if Vettel simply leaves right now.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    I have said it last year and I will keep on saying, Vettel is a huge liability for Ferrari. Throwing toys out of his pram every weekend, bad mouthing the team on the radio, spinning and blaming the car for it...it will be a lot better for all the parties, if Vettel simply leaves right now.
    The divorce between Seb and Ferrari is going to get nasty. Seb spun during the race(70th Anniv. Silverstone) and then calls out the team for making a mistake.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    The divorce between Seb and Ferrari is going to get nasty. Seb spun during the race(70th Anniv. Silverstone) and then calls out the team for making a mistake.
    yup. the gloves have come off Seb, and soon Ferrari will start responding in kind. Its gonna get ugly.
    Silently, like a shadow

Give a boxer the winning pay prize before the fight! Same goes for a F-1 driver . 4 WDCs , millions in the bank, God bless him.

VETTEL

Quote Originally Posted by Stormsearcher View Post
    yup. the gloves have come off Seb, and soon Ferrari will start responding in kind. Its gonna get ugly.
    What are they going to do give him a even crappier car than they have?
    Changes aren't permanent........But change is.
    ALL LIVES MATTER... EVEN YOURS

Vetal is just stirring the pot at Ferraris expense.All ties should be severed immediately it's just to unmanageable and toxic.I blame Ferrari for this totally they should have paid seb out at the beginning of the year.Surely Ferrari had some forsite that this would have been the outcome the result is that it is unhealthy for Ferrari vettal and Charles.Charles can now see first hand what happens when a driver looses his way with Ferrari this must be sitting in his mind set, obviously seb has little respect for himself and is destroying his own legacy piece by piece.A comprimised settlement is the answer.Then seb can relax and move forward in his new direction with what dignity remains Ferrari will not help him they are pushing him to fall on his sword and it's become an ugly battle of wills.

Quote Originally Posted by JHAMMER View Post
    What are they going to do give him a even crappier car than they have?
    You do realise thats not the only way they can get to him.
    In the first place, he has been FIRED from the team. A 4 time champ! In favour of a near rookie. That itself is an embarrassing situation. Am sure there are more political ways in which they can make it miserable for him.
    Point is, he wont benefit one bit by trying to drag the team down. Sure, they will face some amt of backlash by fans and parts of the media, but Ferrari is too big to be affected by one drivers rants. So in the end, the team may look ruthless on its drivers, but vettel will end up as a much sorrier figure.
    Silently, like a shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Stormsearcher View Post
    You do realise thats not the only way they can get to him.
    In the first place, he has been FIRED from the team.

Are you sure? I think the just didn't want to renew his contract that was ending at the end of this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom Hearts View Post
    Are you sure? I think the just didn't want to renew his contract that was ending at the end of this season.
    Exactly, they finally realized he’s not wort the 40 mil a year he’s being paid at the return of mediocre results...
    And frankly I don’t blame his contract has not been renewed....he’s such an overrated driver

They should find a way to terminate his contract early. No sense in this partnership going any further....
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom Hearts View Post
    When Seb said it isn't about the money..........it's about the money!!

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    They should find a way to terminate his contract early. No sense in this partnership going any further....
    That would be ideal but then:

1.) Who would you put in Seb's place at time of letting Seb go?

2.) Ferrari would have to pay out the remaining salary IF Ferrari let's Seb go in an instant.

3.) Then Ferrari would have to pay an additional salary to X driver.......that's IF Ferrari can fill in a driver that fast.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    That would be ideal but then:

1.) Who would you put in Seb's place at time of letting Seb go?

2.) Ferrari would have to pay out the remaining salary IF Ferrari let's Seb go in an instant.

3.) Then Ferrari would have to pay an additional salary to X driver.......that's IF Ferrari can fill in a driver that fast.
    1. We have test drivers like Pascal Wehrlein, or they could give some juniors from the Academy a go.
    2. I’m sure Ferrari could lawyer up and find a clause, performance related to terminate early. I’m sure all F1 contracts are full of escape clauses that protect both parties.
    3. If they already work for us, salary wouldn’t be an issue.

Point being, there is always a way to make something work. This relationship is clearly done and both parties need to go their separate ways in a hurry. Just my opinion.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

If Vettel doesn’t find a ride for next season it will be a season without a German driver on the grid. When was the last time this happened? Any history buffs here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    1. We have test drivers like Pascal Wehrlein, or they could give some juniors from the Academy a go.
    2. I’m sure Ferrari could lawyer up and find a clause, performance related to terminate early. I’m sure all F1 contracts are full of escape clauses that protect both parties.
    3. If they already work for us, salary wouldn’t be an issue.

Point being, there is always a way to make something work. This relationship is clearly done and both parties need to go their separate ways in a hurry. Just my opinion.
    There must be a performance clause which says he needs to get more or equal or at least half the points earned by the sister car. Sounds reasonable. Didnt Seb use something similar to get out of RBR?
    Silently, like a shadow

Yeah the sooner Seb leaves this team the better. It would be better for both parties to have a fresh start.

Charles is the future for Ferrari, Seb the past. As was Kimi the past when Seb came in 2015.

So apparently sebs getting a new chassis in Spain, ferrari says they found some issues with his current chassis in Silverstine after the race..

So Seb was right all along that there may be something wrong with his car....sebs fans must be delighted..sit back relax, get your popcorn ready, sebs gonna start outperforming Charles now.

http://www.gptoday.com/full_story/vi...covered_error/

Seb - New chassis

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    So apparently sebs getting a new chassis in Spain, ferrari says they found some issues with his current chassis in Silverstine after the race..

So Seb was right all along that there may be something wrong with his car....sebs fans must be delighted..sit back relax, get your popcorn ready, sebs gonna start outperforming Charles now.

The chassis must have been damaged for a few years then?! He has been spinning around for a while now ....... Problem is with Seb ...... this is Ferrari's last act before sacking him.

Nah...Ferrari probably sabotaging him even during his Red Bull days. That's why Mclaren dubbed him as the "crash kid" back in 2010.

Also it is strange, that you'd pay a driver 40 millions but then sabotage him during races. Poor Vettel, the whole world is against him, I hope he finds some solace with his millions of dollars paycheck.

It was a minor fault that probably didn't cause any significant performance loss. But if it's psychological, and it gives him confidence, then sure why not. Ferrari can use the points and he might as well start earning his keep. But I think it's probably a forgone conclusion that he's in a supporting role right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    It was a minor fault that probably didn't cause any significant performance loss. But if it's psychological, and it gives him confidence, then sure why not. Ferrari can use the points and he might as well start earning his keep. But I think it's probably a forgone conclusion that he's in a supporting role right now.
    he's %%$##$ useless....he should make way for Nico the HULK, early b4 his contract is up....

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    Agree. Simone Resta said it should not have made a big difference, but if it gives Seb some confidence then why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    Agree. Simone Resta said it should not have made a big difference, but if it gives Seb some confidence then why not?
    Someone From Ferrari , not just Max has to at least slow Lewis down. Confidence, chassis , tires ,down force! Whatever it takes. Merc vs. Honda ?

he's %%$##$ useless....he should make way for Nico the HULK, early b4 his contract is up....
    I would say the team as a whole has been pretty useless.

Remember it is and always has been about the team Ferrari not about the drivers.
    Changes aren't permanent........But change is.
    ALL LIVES MATTER... EVEN YOURS

I would say the team as a whole has been pretty useless.

Remember it is and always has been about the team Ferrari not about the drivers.
    Yes I agree with you in regards that the team has been useless by not providing our drivers with a race winning car....but when your teammate is outperforming you race weekend after race weekend, and this is not just this year, last year as well, then I would call that driver (Seb) mediocre...

You are joking!!! For years this was and at times still is a Michael forum. Downplaying the team and the car, it was all the driver!!