Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Lewis Hamilton driving for the Scuderia?

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Has anyone seen Hamiltons new look on hair???? Not that this has any bearing on his driving style.

If not, here ya go.

Attachment 7252
    what a cool dude. Wish i had his dress sense and down with modern fashion. What an icon.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Has anyone seen Hamiltons new look on hair???? Not that this has any bearing on his driving style.

If not, here ya go.

Attachment 7252
    He should already be brave to wear such kind off dress and then again to post it out to public I do not have words to describe his braveness OMG he is on an another level. On top of all this the hairstyle god damn, I almost vomited the first time I saw this pic..
    FERRARI FOREVER...!!!

If not, here ya go.

Attachment 7252
    Well it's different

OMG and some here think we should have him in our team.
    OK the boy can drive but Ferrari is a brand!!!!! The drivers represent the team!!!!
    Maybe Ham would bring lots of customers from his massive fanbase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Do we need him?

Forza Jules

If not, here ya go.

Attachment 7252
    That looks about as successful as his singing career.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    what a cool dude. Wish i had his dress sense and down with modern fashion. What an icon.
    I hope you are joking, Rob, or are you a closet turntable maestro?!

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    I hope you are joking, Rob, or are you a closet turntable maestro?!
    I think Wisepie Rob is being sarcastic

Forza Jules

The reason why Ferrari and Hamilton are incompatible is "class." That photo is beyond tacky, and if I owned Ferrari, I would not want someone who looked like a clown representing my illustrious racing team, because it cheapens the brand.

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by racingbradley View Post
    OMG and some here think we should have him in our team.
    OK the boy can drive but Ferrari is a brand!!!!! The drivers represent the team!!!!
    Maybe Ham would bring lots of customers from his massive fanbase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Do we need him?
    TBH I've not seen anyone on here expressly state they want Lewis in a Ferrari.

Quote Originally Posted by killer View Post
    TBH I've not seen anyone on here expressly state they want Lewis in a Ferrari.
    I believe racingbradley was being sarcastic too!!

If not, here ya go.

Attachment 7252
    whats wrong with him?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    whats wrong with him?!?!
    Winning races , geting on pole, is becoming boring, Lewis needs to divert in his off track time and enjoy life and his millions $$. If Ferrari fans don't like his hair style for example, he can always wear say a helmet when he's driving. It's legal and problem solved!

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Winning races , geting on pole, is becoming boring, Lewis needs to divert in his off track time and enjoy life and his millions $$. If Ferrari fans don't like his hair style for example, he can always wear say a helmet when he's driving. It's legal and problem solved!
    It should be part of his contract that he must walk around like The Stig at all times and never open his mouth during his tenure if he gets hired.

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    It should be part of his contract that he must walk around like The Stig at all times and never open his mouth during his tenure if he gets hired.
    Love it Giallo. You should be his team boss.

Forza Jules

He can get over the fact he is losing hair and getting bold. Just look at him after the race when he remove helmet, when he do it, and how he put a cap almost immediately.
    Forza Schumi, keep fighting Champ, 1994-2004-2014

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post

Brilliant!!!..............Just brilliant!!......Needed that laugh!!!................Thank you Giallo!
    Drive it like you stole it!

Quote Originally Posted by nikola0406 View Post
    He can get over the fact he is losing hair and getting bold. Just look at him after the race when he remove helmet, when he do it, and how he put a cap almost immediately.
    I think he had a hair transplant, his hair looks better compared to last year

Quote Originally Posted by Warp View Post
    I think he had a hair transplant, his hair looks better compared to last year
    I'm surprised Merc allowed the extra weight!

Quote Originally Posted by racingbradley View Post
    Love it Giallo. You should be his team boss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Super M View Post
    Brilliant!!!..............Just brilliant!!......Needed that laugh!!!................Thank you Giallo!
    Cheers!

Disappointed Since 2010

He is a Ferrari owner so are some other crass characters. Driver is the meat in the machine if they do a great job I dont care. Vettel, Hamilton, Alonso, Verstappen, Ricciardo would all do the same jobs as each other. If Vettel left Ferrari would need one of those other guys. Whichever of those who have the best car will win. Verstappen maybe better than all of them very soon but LeClerc looks special. I hope Ferrari put him straight in like McLaren put Hamilton straight in in 2007. If Vettel left though the risk would be too great for LeClerc to be the main driver so Hamilton or thevothers mentione are all fine by me.

His new hair is linked to the suspension. Strange though 10 years ago he had a bigger bald patch and receding hairline than I do now. Judging by the photos he has had his chest hair stuck to his head.

I would actually prefer for Ferrari to enlist 2 talented drivers from F2 rather than hiring primadonnas like LW, SV, DR or MV. It would be advantageous for the Scuderia to invest more money in the hardware side of things rather than paying fortunes to these drivers that are a dime a dozen as far as driving abilities. A good pilot should help develop the car and that could be accomplished by the new crop of pilots currently racing in F2. No need to waste money on former champs with extravagant or luxurious lifestyles. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by doublesixes View Post
    I would actually prefer for Ferrari to enlist 2 talented drivers from F2 rather than hiring primadonnas like LW, SV, DR or MV. It would be advantageous for the Scuderia to invest more money in the hardware side of things rather than paying fortunes to these drivers that are a dime a dozen as far as driving abilities. A good pilot should help develop the car and that could be accomplished by the new crop of pilots currently racing in F2. No need to waste money on former champs with extravagant or luxurious lifestyles. Cheers!
    Good point. Problem is Ferrari is the greatest race team in history and there is expectation. If they have a top driver and loose there is a huge back lash. If you have 2 unproven drivers and loose the preassure would be greater. People will say thhey did not maximise their standing in the sport. I am all for 1 proven driver but bucking tradition and taking a chance on a clearly special young talent in LeClerc. McLaren did this to good effect in 2007. They had Alonso but gave Hamilton a chance. LeClerc is special, indications are he is a chanpion in the mak8ng and a rivalry with Verstappen will be a battle for the ages.

Quote Originally Posted by mark p View Post
    Good point. Problem is Ferrari is the greatest race team in history and there is expectation. If they have a top driver and loose there is a huge back lash. If you have 2 unproven drivers and loose the preassure would be greater. People will say thhey did not maximise their standing in the sport. I am all for 1 proven driver but bucking tradition and taking a chance on a clearly special young talent in LeClerc. McLaren did this to good effect in 2007. They had Alonso but gave Hamilton a chance. LeClerc is special, indications are he is a chanpion in the mak8ng and a rivalry with Verstappen will be a battle for the ages.
    That's also a valid argument. In order for Ferrari to place 2 rookies at the wheel, a long screening process must take place. The bottom line: time sheets. If they can produce during tests/trials the kind of numbers that competitive F1 are already producing, I don't see why new blood couldn't perform on equal footing and win GPs. I think it's doable.

I believe Seb and Kimi will be Ferrari #`1,#2 for next season & maybe more. Ferrari will never be a #1, #1 driver line up. Someone has to "Let him pass" when told. Lewis moving over? I truly doubt it. Same goes for Seb.

Bottom line is Ferrari doesn't need Hamilton. Seb proved he can win if the car is quick enough. Lewis won't do any better. I'd like to see Ferrari promote someone like Charles Leclerc when Kimi goes

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseman View Post
    Bottom line is Ferrari doesn't need Hamilton. Seb proved he can win if the car is quick enough. Lewis won't do any better. I'd like to see Ferrari promote someone like Charles Leclerc when Kimi goes
    Most of the drivers in the field can win if the car is good. Thats a no brainer.
    Its how they react when the car is far from perfect is the true caliber of the driver. In that matter, i think SV and LH are evenly matched. No point replacing SV with LH. However if you want to replace KR with LH thats a different story.
    Silently, like a shadow

However if you want to replace KR with LH thats a different story.[/QUOTE]

Get rid of Kimi! Comming in 1st or 2nd is not enough. He needs to intentionally drop back say to 6th , then come back up to the front a few times or have a rest in the pit , then get back up front. Only then can Kimi be recognized as a not too old has been, or a disinteresred Ferrari driver. For Ferrari fans that dislike Seb, well there's Verstappen as a teamate. He will for sure keep Seb and his ride in harms way .

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Get rid of Kimi! Comming in 1st or 2nd is not enough. He needs to intentionally drop back say to 6th , then come back up to the front a few times or have a rest in the pit , then get back up front. Only then can Kimi be recognized as a not too old has been, or a disinteresred Ferrari driver. For Ferrari fans that dislike Seb, well there's Verstappen as a teamate. He will for sure keep Seb and his ride in harms way .
    You forgot lack of passion and some other vital reported ingredients from which true racing drivers are made of.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Harley View Post
    You forgot lack of passion and some other vital reported ingredients from which true racing drivers are made of.
    Well said! Following team orders can for sure cut into a drivers passion to race to win. A trouble free car and the right tire choice as you say are other vital ingredients that help make a true race driver have that winners passion. I do remember @ Ferrari how Rubens had that passion for the team, a true racing driver regardless of the midjet's radio. Austria 2002 would have killed most drivers passion, but Rubens went on. Kimi seems to be ok with going on , Ferrari's last 1, 2 race says allot. A drivers actions on the track speak far more than his facial expressions and off track interviews. Kimi's made of the right stuff as a champion driver!