PDA

View Full Version : You have to read this...brilliant!!!

sav_pap
11th February 2011, 08:02
http://www.vivaf1.com/blog/?p=5652

Tiz
11th February 2011, 10:27
Very clever! :lol

Tifoso
11th February 2011, 16:50
LOL :-D

TIFOSI_FERRARI
11th February 2011, 17:00
Brilliant

epiclyaddicted
11th February 2011, 18:03
:lol That's brilliant!

F1Jan
11th February 2011, 18:19
Brilliant very clever indeed:lol

Rob
11th February 2011, 18:20
:lol thats good.

Brakefade
11th February 2011, 20:30
I say we all email ford and tell what a bunch of idiots they are, and that we will do all we can to steer our friends and family from buying their products.

EDIT: Conatct ford here ----> https://secure.corporate.ford.com/footer/contact-ford/contact-us-email?contactMainTopic=PublicAffairs

justjesper
11th February 2011, 23:35
Conatct ford here ----> https://secure.corporate.ford.com/footer/contact-ford/contact-us-email?contactMainTopic=PublicAffairs

Done :-)

DJN4CER
12th February 2011, 03:08
I just sent them a comment as well this is what i wrote to them, let me know what you guys think :lol

Your actions against Ferrari regarding the naming of their contending formula1 single seater F150 were just plain stupid and ignorant. Being from New York city I will rather take mass transit before I purchase anything from your brand. I'm glad to know there are many like me that feel the same way. Ferrari is perfection, and elite automotive marquee ,art in motion if you will. You guys at ford can't even be mentioned in the same breath as them. Once again corporate greed and idiocy prevailed and ford didn't disappoint. Next time you display your over-sized and overrated truck at an auto show, walk over to the Ferrari booth and ask yourself what individual in their right mind would confuse the two. Ferrari's are sculptures of metal and glass, while the ford F-150 is nothing but a bulky eye sore. In closing just contemplate how many kids growing up want to own a Ferrari versus those who'd want to own a ford.

NJB13
12th February 2011, 04:08
I say we all email ford and tell what a bunch of idiots they are, and that we will do all we can to steer our friends and family from buying their products.

EDIT: Conatct ford here ----> https://secure.corporate.ford.com/footer/contact-ford/contact-us-email?contactMainTopic=PublicAffairs

Done

WS6TransAm01
13th February 2011, 01:20
Ford's actions not withstanding, from the word "go" I thought it was dumb to name a Formula 1 car with a name reserved for a truck for the last 35 some odd years. I understand the significance in Italy, but it just sounded dumb to me.

Naming it the F150th Italia is even dumber.

Why can't Ferrari just fallow a normal progression of F1 car names? I like the F2001, F2002, F2003 so on so forth, then out of nowhere we get an F248? . Then F2006, F2007, '08, '09.. Then F10... Okay I can understand if this year was F11, but no... F150... .

Jacquesvw
13th February 2011, 05:16
Sounds to me like Ford only wanted 15 min of fame by being mentioned in the same sentence as Ferrari. Pretty pathetic from a pathetic brand like Ford.

epiclyaddicted
13th February 2011, 11:55
I just sent them a comment as well this is what i wrote to them, let me know what you guys think :lol

Your actions against Ferrari regarding the naming of their contending formula1 single seater F150 were just plain stupid and ignorant. Being from New York city I will rather take mass transit before I purchase anything from your brand. I'm glad to know there are many like me that feel the same way. Ferrari is perfection, and elite automotive marquee ,art in motion if you will. You guys at ford can't even be mentioned in the same breath as them. Once again corporate greed and idiocy prevailed and ford didn't disappoint. Next time you display your over-sized and overrated truck at an auto show, walk over to the Ferrari booth and ask yourself what individual in their right mind would confuse the two. Ferrari's are sculptures of metal and glass, while the ford F-150 is nothing but a bulky eye sore. In closing just contemplate how many kids growing up want to own a Ferrari versus those who'd want to own a ford.

:lol That's brilliant!

Mind you:

I will rather take mass transit
;-)

Corey
13th February 2011, 13:53

Be sure to show us the message if they reply;-)

Afalej
13th February 2011, 14:04
Ford's actions not withstanding, from the word "go" I thought it was dumb to name a Formula 1 car with a name reserved for a truck for the last 35 some odd years. I understand the significance in Italy, but it just sounded dumb to me.

Naming it the F150th Italia is even dumber.

Why can't Ferrari just fallow a normal progression of F1 car names? I like the F2001, F2002, F2003 so on so forth, then out of nowhere we get an F248? . Then F2006, F2007, '08, '09.. Then F10... Okay I can understand if this year was F11, but no... F150... .

^what he said:)