PDA

View Full Version : One more demonstration (test) of Red BUll...this time goes wrong.

luicchi
4th June 2011, 19:39
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdwFQTBOPQE
:-E:lol:lol:lol

Katu
4th June 2011, 19:47
that dude is insane?!?

Agron
4th June 2011, 19:58
Looks like he tried to make a name for himself in youtube, and achieved it but for all the wrong reasons. Pretty idiotic thing to do, if Buemi hadn't stopped, he would be very dead, F1 cars aren't designed to avoid serious harm to run over pedestrians unlike road cars; all those wings and pointy bits at high speed would probably dismember a body.

He seems to have a radio on his back, maybe he was part of the organization hosting the event or disguised himself as such?

de Portago
that dude is insane?!?

"Red Bull gives you wings"... ha, ha... my backside! :rotfl

F2008
He can't say he didn't hear it coming. Very strange.

CurdaNeta
4th June 2011, 20:09
Why is Buemi driving the RB if he is from Toro Rosso?
I know it's the same company, but they are competing teams in the championship... It's that allowed?

F2008
4th June 2011, 20:29
Why is Buemi driving the RB if he is from Toro Rosso?
I know it's the same company, but they are competing teams in the championship... It's that allowed?

Apparently... meanwhile LdM is still moaning about having a third car.

Hermann
4th June 2011, 20:59
Lets buy Toro Rosso and make them our 'support team' :-D

Grinsomx
4th June 2011, 20:59
how does this idiot remember where he lives?

scuderiafan
4th June 2011, 21:40
Lets buy Toro Rosso and make them our 'support team' :-D

already done by Mercedes. ;-)

not the smartest thing to do, that.

dfunk257
5th June 2011, 02:32
Buemi was speeeewin!!

Tifosi
5th June 2011, 09:57
Lewis said that he would have expected Buemi to give the guy some more room to pass :roll

Ken
5th June 2011, 14:19
Lewis said that he would have expected Buemi to give the guy some more room to pass :roll
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

REDARMYSOJA
5th June 2011, 15:39
The guy's lucky he isn't a Darwin award winner.

sav_pap
7th June 2011, 12:34
I think he did it on purpose... there is no other explain. That is what happens when you don't drink Red Bull.

Katu
7th June 2011, 12:53
I think he did it on purpose... there is no other explain. That is what happens when you drink Red Bull.

fixed it for you

Katu
7th June 2011, 12:58
The guy's lucky he isn't a Darwin award winner.

he could still win it

In the spirit of Charles Darwin, the Darwin Awards commemorate individuals who protect our gene pool by making the ultimate sacrifice of their own lives. Darwin Award winners eliminate themselves in an extraordinarily idiotic manner, thereby improving our species' chances of long-term survival.
Accidental self-sterilization also qualifies. However, the site notes: "Of necessity, the award is usually bestowed posthumously." But the candidate is disqualified if "innocent bystanders", who might have contributed positively to the gene pool, are killed in the process.

Sha1
8th June 2011, 03:17
Looks like a loyal tifoso taking advantage of an opportunity to attack Red Bull.

sv_godspeed
8th June 2011, 09:12
it would have been better if the idiot was wearing "friggin'" Macca overalls and "didnt want 2 offend no 1"...