PDA

View Full Version : This is the sort of thing...

REDARMYSOJA
20th June 2011, 19:47
...that makes me thank god I'm a tifosi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xnnvaQsDdc&feature=related

scuderiafan
20th June 2011, 20:11
:ouch:giveup:doh

me too. my god, that was awful. i saw the other vid aswell, and the comedian aint great either.

REDARMYSOJA
20th June 2011, 20:27
All I can tell Lewis and Jensen is, don't quit your day job.

scuderiafan
20th June 2011, 21:15
All I can tell Lewis and Jensen is, don't quit your day job.

actually Lewis could be a good comedian. he makes
me laugh a lot. :-D

puto.havana
20th June 2011, 21:16
actually Lewis could be a good comedian. he makes
me laugh a lot. :-D

Yeah, but only on the track right?

Forzi
20th June 2011, 21:46
Say what ya like, but that's one great song they choose :-)

REDARMYSOJA
20th June 2011, 23:16

They were singing? :-E

Agron
20th June 2011, 23:33
To be expected, they must have a legion of publicists working for their PR department.

Creating a cool and funny image when you are neither cool nor funny takes a lot of effort.

Corey
20th June 2011, 23:45
Never knew Mclaren would allow this.

DINO 246
21st June 2011, 00:24
Even a Lewis fan has to be embarrassed after seeing this.:lol

Can anyone really believe Jenson will come to Ferrari after the team sees this video?

NJB13
21st June 2011, 01:51
They're both better than me.... meaning, if you're ever around me when I've had a few, never let me sing :-)

Anni
21st June 2011, 05:05
They could have choosen something else, like "sleeping in my car" or "dreams are my reality", those titles fit to them :-)

Greig
21st June 2011, 09:06
Even a Lewis fan has to be embarrassed after seeing this.:lol

Can anyone really believe Jenson will come to Ferrari after the team sees this video?

Video is old :-) I really doubt Jenson is coming, and if he was then singing a song is hardly going to change Ferrari's mind....we still have Massa who can't sing either....lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSeKlCirw7w

Neno
21st June 2011, 09:43
I think Button showed Hammy The Wonderwall in Canada :-D

racingbradley
21st June 2011, 10:06
[QUOTE=Greig;675818]Video is old :-) I really doubt Jenson is coming, and if he was then singing a song is hardly going to change Ferrari's mind....we still have Massa who can't sing either....lol Quote ]

Yeah :-) but there is a bit more passion and a bit of charisma showing. ;-);-)
Macca duo are rather plastic sure they are not robots!!!!!!:-)
P/s can't see JB at Ferrari either---he may be a good driver but he hasn't got fire in his belly and is a tad too laid back for the reds. :-E

Katu
21st June 2011, 14:58
when they would have entered x-factor or something, hamilton should have now hand in (scherzy as judge in america), they would hear something like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP1MssBioh4&feature=related

Ken
21st June 2011, 15:17
:ouch:giveup:doh

me too. my god, that was awful. i saw the other vid aswell, and the comedian aint great either.

Oi I like Al Murray, well I did untill saw hes a Maccer fan, I can only hope he sees the error of his ways.

BUT YOUR DEAD RIGHT it was awful even Eddy on the spoons couldn't hold it together.

scuderiafan
21st June 2011, 16:36
Oi I like Al Murray, well I did untill saw hes a Maccer fan, I can only hope he sees the error of his ways.

BUT YOUR DEAD RIGHT it was awful even Eddy on the spoons couldn't hold it together.

lol, Kevin Bridges. :-D

Corey
22nd June 2011, 01:20
Video is old :-) I really doubt Jenson is coming, and if he was then singing a song is hardly going to change Ferrari's mind....we still have Massa who can't sing either....lol

Before you say that, I think you should see Kimi's first. ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnTrdqg42-A

Tiz
22nd June 2011, 08:01
I was just waiting for the tag image to show Lewis ploughing into a number of walls with a thought bubble of "Wonder where that wall came from?"