PDA

View Full Version : My son is a Vettel fan...I think

Homan13PSU
27th July 2011, 13:20
So, the little guy woke up about 4:30 this morning and I was giving him a bottle to get him back down and he did something that surprised me. He was wagging his index finger in the air as I fed him. Should I;

- indoctrinate him in the ways of Ferrari a la Clockwork Orange style brainwashing?
- get him driving carts ASAP?

scuderiafan
27th July 2011, 13:23
first option.

my friend is a Liverpool fan. as soon as his child was born, he got 2 LFC shirts, and popped them on. shame, so young... :-D anyways the little guys grandad wasnt happy, being a Man Utd fan.

Get him a Ferrari shirt, and some ferrari toys, and you are set! :-D

ferrari4life
27th July 2011, 13:29
So, the little guy woke up about 4:30 this morning and I was giving him a bottle to get him back down and he did something that surprised me. He was wagging his index finger in the air as I fed him. Should I;

- indoctrinate him in the ways of Ferrari a la Clockwork Orange style brainwashing?

take him to a priest and see if they can scare the devil out of him

Katu
27th July 2011, 13:45
man, you have a difficult case in your hands

shostak
27th July 2011, 14:21
take him to a priest and see if they can scare the devil out of him
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

scuderiafan
27th July 2011, 14:29
well, Vettel may join Ferrari soon, so no problems!

M.K
27th July 2011, 15:19
well, Vettel may join Ferrari soon, so no problems!

Have you seen him overtaking? That's when problems starts :-D

scuderiafan
27th July 2011, 15:23
Have you seen him overtaking? That's when problems starts :-D

:lol with Ferrari, he would not have to overtake. (hopefully.)

sv_godspeed
27th July 2011, 16:08
super cool! nothing much you can do about. see: http://sv-echoes.blogspot.com/2011/07/i-am.html

Ferrari_Fanatic
27th July 2011, 19:13
im brainwashing my son as soon as he's born 8th Aug :-)

I've already got him a Ferrari car seat and trainers, next up a Ferrari tracksuit :-D

Corey
27th July 2011, 20:03
Those of you who has a kart track at the city you are living in, cherish this privilege. You guys are some lucky people if you ask me.

Back on topic, get anyone new to F1 hooked onto Ferrari :-D. Easier for yourself in the future as no one will give you some pathetic expression if you give a passionate cheer during the race:-D

watto2
27th July 2011, 20:05
We are all off to Italy in September and the first thng I shall do is to take our little Grandson to the Ferrari store and buy him a Ferrari Tee shirt and sunhat. ( Before Grandma finds out) :-D :clap

siberianlady
27th July 2011, 20:36
Jeez- you folks have real probs! My workmate is a lovely italian gal from Florence.......kids also love F1 especially the little guy.......but he goes to German Kindergarten where they are all Schumi fans............and his grandma and grandad fight over Alonso (grandad) and Massa (grandma)......dad comes from Texas and loves baseball so the poor kid is totally confused! Mum just comes to work to escape all the hassle!

RockyRaccoon
27th July 2011, 22:08
Hmm how old is he? You might still be able to return him!

luicchi
28th July 2011, 09:59
well ...i had a problem here at home since the beggining of 2011...why??? both my sons (one is 9 and the other is 5) play GT5 in ps3. As you know there is a prototype called X1 from Red bull and guess who is the pilot that races in the car??? yes the finger boy.So i made this .
I tried hard and "buyed" F2007 and F10 in GT5 and everytime i was available with my sons , i went online and tryed to win every possible f1 races in Gt5.I also explain to both my sons that redbull is drink that make us sick ,and Vettel is not a legend , is just a pilot that had luck
So now ,who rules is me and both Ferraris and not the finger boy or the Redcows at least here at home...and both my sons Know now who is the master of F1 and Sports Cars : FERRARI IS ALWAYS FERRARI.

Ste
28th July 2011, 10:04
Apart from him not driving a Ferrari (yet) I don't see anything wrong with supporting Vettel.

A really nice guy, great driver and a good character for F1 imo.

All he needs is a red suit.

RedRebel40
28th July 2011, 10:06
All he needs is a red suit.

amen

kurski
28th July 2011, 10:26
All Vettel fans are arrogant.

NJB13
28th July 2011, 10:27

Nothing to worry about. You're a member here, which proves your "good taste" genes. You sons will kick in soon enough ..... more importantly, I need to give you some heavy sleeping lessons, remember, he who sleeps heaviest doesn't get up to feed

Ste
28th July 2011, 10:47
All Vettel fans are arrogant.

:roll

Fiondella
28th July 2011, 11:03
May i suggest one of these :-D

http://www.simplycigars.co.uk/simplycom/images/31hahZ7OGkL__SS400_.jpg

sav_pap
28th July 2011, 11:44
Don't worry. He's too young. From next year he won't see Vettel doing that again.

Alessandra
28th July 2011, 12:25
Hmm how old is he? You might still be able to return him!

:rotfl

Rob
28th July 2011, 12:34
im brainwashing my son as soon as he's born 8th Aug :-)

I've already got him a Ferrari car seat and trainers, next up a Ferrari tracksuit :-D

:thumb nice mate. Start them early. My little girl has got her own Ferrari top, and now she goes mad every time Felipe or Fernando on tv, points and cheers when see them racing aswell, so proud. Mrs Rob isnt to happy what i have tought her.

puto.havana
28th July 2011, 12:39
I say give up on this one. Have another child and start and start afresh!!

Ferrari_Fanatic
28th July 2011, 12:46
I say give up on this one. Have another child and start and start afresh!!

:lol yeah make the next one in a binding contract :lol

Ferrari_Fanatic
28th July 2011, 12:51
:thumb nice mate. Start them early. My little girl has got her own Ferrari top, and now she goes mad every time Felipe or Fernando on tv, points and cheers when see them racing aswell, so proud. Mrs Rob isnt to happy what i have tought her.

My oldest son is as bad as me :-D He has 2 tops, Cap, Shoes & wants his bedroom all red with a BIG Ferrari Logo of course i was happy to say yes much to his mothers dismay LMAO

Rob
28th July 2011, 12:55
My oldest son is as bad as me :-D He has 2 tops, Cap, Shoes & wants his bedroom all red with a BIG Ferrari Logo of course i was happy to say yes much to his mothers dismay LMAO

:thumbnice touch. We got decorate soon Mrs. Rob want do my girls room pink, so i have suggested to get big Ferrari logo to put up on the main wall. Hope that get the all clear soon. :-??:pray

Ferrari_Fanatic
28th July 2011, 13:38
:thumbnice touch. We got decorate soon Mrs. Rob want do my girls room pink, so i have suggested to get big Ferrari logo to put up on the main wall. Hope that get the all clear soon. :-??:pray

hahaha IF you get the all clear from Mrs. Rob heres where i got my logo from on ebay (you could ask him to make another) :thumb

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180686376668&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123

scuderiafan
28th July 2011, 13:48
well ...i had a problem here at home since the beggining of 2011...why??? both my sons (one is 9 and the other is 5) play GT5 in ps3. As you know there is a prototype called X1 from Red bull and guess who is the pilot that races in the car??? yes the finger boy.So i made this .
I tried hard and "buyed" F2007 and F10 in GT5 and everytime i was available with my sons , i went online and tryed to win every possible f1 races in Gt5.I also explain to both my sons that redbull is drink that make us sick ,and Vettel is not a legend , is just a pilot that had luck
So now ,who rules is me and both Ferraris and not the finger boy or the Redcows at least here at home...and both my sons Know now who is the master of F1 and Sports Cars : FERRARI IS ALWAYS FERRARI.

:rotfl :rotfl :haha:

brilliant! just let them play with the x1, and when they crash (everyone does in the x1) just say it is the way redbull make their cars.

F2007 imo is the best car in GT5

crewskas
28th July 2011, 14:02
Worst case scenario, would be if you punish him for something, to respond "Maybe because I'm black"...

Lucky me, I'm not a father yet. If my son/daughter became McLaren fans, I would threw them out of the house until they change their minds... :rotfl

(back from vacations :-) )

Ferrari_Fanatic
28th July 2011, 14:29
Worst case scenario, would be if you punish him for something, to respond "Maybe because I'm black"...

Lucky me, I'm not a father yet. If my son/daughter became McLaren fans, I would threw them out of the house until they change their minds... :rotfl

(back from vacations :-) )

:rotfl :clap

kurski
28th July 2011, 18:40
:roll

Do not be angry, I did not mean it is bad.

ruud king
29th July 2011, 06:13
......All he needs is a red suit.

And i thought we allready had a Santa :lol

But i would disown my son if he would be a fan of "finger boy":-!

As for punisment he has to wear Ferrari clothes all day everyday and if there is a GP ill strap him down in his chair tape his eyelids with gaffa :rotfl fortunatly i dont have a son......yet :Hmm

medeni73
9th September 2011, 11:59
http://www.efukt.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=8480&stc=1&d=1262622802

Those two girls appear to be Vettel fans too or is it another way round? :lol