PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Indian GP: Friday & Saturday Practice Sessions Thread

Pages : 1 2 [3]

anuragiyer8989
27th October 2012, 07:20
It´s look really bad but life goes on!
My personally i´m flying cause my wife tell me that she is pregnant on our second child!!(already have a 5year old son)
So for the time being i´m to happy to be sad for some bad results from Ferrari. Our time will come again !!!

Congratulations buddy!!! Don't be sad.....u r gonna be a daddy again!!! Enjoy........:-D

fadyferrari
27th October 2012, 07:20
my friend why would someone wants to play with set up in FP3... FP2/FP1 is for set up change, FP3 is minor tweaks... playing with set up shows we are nowhere and the upgrades not working... now we are in deep s...t, cos we might take on old set up and becos we havent used FP3 to optimise it we would not hav a really gud one...macca have proven this time n time with lewis changing set up last minute. this messed him up in the race n quali... red bull rarely change their set up in fp3.... i think we were crap. ferrari was hoping track temp would favour us but it seems not.

finally a realist!!!where did u drop in from mate?:-D

andone89
27th October 2012, 07:21
At best Fernando will have 5th place and Massa slower by 0.6 sec ,Thats my opinnion based on our pace.Championship is slipping trough our hands,sad but true.
Only Vettels DNF would save us ,but this is highly unlikely to happen.

fadyferrari
27th October 2012, 07:22
Me personally i´m flying cause my wife told me that she is pregnant on our second child!!(already have a 5year old son)
So for the time being i´m to happy to be sad for some bad results from Ferrari. Our time will come again !!!

congrats man!

PURE PASSION
27th October 2012, 07:32
Thank you all guys!!! And I really really hope that we all be as happy as i am now , come Sunday afternoon !!

bluesilhouettes
27th October 2012, 07:32
Hope that Fernando will be on first or second row and Vetel will manage to find another yellow card. He already has 2.
McLaren, please dont make the situation more difficult !
I heard that they have problem with gearbox. Lewis spun because the wrong gear.

EL NANO
27th October 2012, 07:41
finally a realist!!!where did u drop in from mate?:-D

We will see in an hour, personally Alonso looks good for P3 or better..

fadyferrari
27th October 2012, 07:46
We will see in an hour, personally Alonso looks good for P3 or better..

oops...looks like i quoted the wrong post....i wanted to quote his other post....

aroutis
27th October 2012, 08:00
I am reserving comments for the end of the race.

fronaldo
27th October 2012, 08:04
Me personally i´m flying cause my wife told me that she is pregnant on our second child!!(already have a 5year old son)
congratz man..don't spoil your happiness with ferrari..happy for your family man

Rob
27th October 2012, 08:06
Indian GP - A tough qualifying in prospect10.27.2012

Greater Noida, 27 October – Sebastian Vettel has now taken the top slot in all three free practice sessions for the Indian Grand Prix, the seventeenth round of the world championship, taking place at the Buddh International Circuit. The German Red Bull driver posted a lap of 1.25.842 to beat the McLaren of Jenson Button (1.26.034) and Mark Webber who did a 1.26.108 in the other Red Bull. Fernando Alonso did two runs, one on Hard the other on Soft, setting the seventh best time of 1.26.521, while in the other Ferrari, Felipe Massa is eleventh in 1.26.691. Work this morning was focussed on preparations for qualifying which looks like being particularly tricky this afternoon.

Rob
27th October 2012, 08:06
congratz man..don't spoil your happiness with ferrari..happy for your family man

What you saying not too support Ferrari anymore?

Rob
27th October 2012, 08:07
There is alot of fair weather sailors around here :roll

When things good all happy praise the team, when we struggle heads must roll and everyone saying Ferrari a spent force. :roll

F2002
27th October 2012, 08:21
I sympathize with your comment mate, but this type of attitude is exactly the reason for what is happening. My understanding of Ferrari philosophy is that you MUST always try to be the quickest. If you can't achieve that 3 years in a row, you do not just sit on it and wait for miracles, but you react and improve, which means taking the hard, difficult and painful decision.

You only read half of my post.

And if you read some of my other contributions, you'll see that I'm not Domenicali's fondest supporter.