PDA

View Full Version : Forza Rossa

Kyss4k
14th April 2014, 11:42
Looks like we are building ourselves our own Torro Rosso. Behind this team is a Romanian importer of Ferrari cars. And even the name alone is screaming "Ferrari!". Colin Kolles should be somehow connected with the team and there are already rummours, that they would use Ferrari engines (yet another hint), if FIA would let them step in. All this info is from czech F1 site. What do we think about that? I say finally!

fratelliferrari
14th April 2014, 12:11
Looks like we are building ourselves our own Torro Rosso. Behind this team is a Romanian importer of Ferrari cars. And even the name alone is screaming "Ferrari!". Colin Kolles should be somehow connected with the team and there are already rummours, that they would use Ferrari engines (yet another hint), if FIA would let them step in. All this info is from czech F1 site. What do we think about that? I say finally!

How serious is this rumour at the moment?

Kyss4k
14th April 2014, 12:12
How serious is this rumour at the moment?

Well all is true except the thing about Ferrari engines. That's just a rumour right now.

shamim179
14th April 2014, 13:17
We should bring in Stefano to run for this team if he chooses to leave Ferrari. He will work for our interests and do us favors!

Nero Horse
14th April 2014, 22:02
The more the merrier. Let them come, and if they're going to be our supporting allies then even better. "Forza Rossa"...great name for the team as well. :-)

FranksterGM
14th April 2014, 22:07
Would be good to have another Latin team.
Name is a bit meh though.

Tifoso
14th April 2014, 22:08
I'll bet it'll be faster than the real Ferrari.

Nero Horse
14th April 2014, 22:14
I'll bet it'll be faster than the real Ferrari.

I'll bet it won't.

Tifoso
14th April 2014, 22:14
I'll bet it won't.

I know. :-D

Nero Horse
14th April 2014, 22:16
I know. :-D

Too late, the bet's on! So what are the stakes? :-D

Tifoso
14th April 2014, 22:17
Too late, the bet's on! So what are the stakes? :-D

I will bet Ferrari's 2013 WDC and WCC trophies. :lou

Nero Horse
14th April 2014, 22:21
I will bet Ferrari's 2013 WDC and WCC trophies. :lou

awww, that was a hit below the belt, but in that case I'll bet my flying unicorn. ;-)

Cheeseman
14th April 2014, 22:34
I read a joke somewhere that the dust from the Sahara desert that recently blew over Europe wasn't really from the Sahara, apparently someone opened the trophy cabinets at Maranello :-P

Kiwi Nick
15th April 2014, 00:25

The Romanian connection does sound like a Ferrari connection. But keep these facts in mind: Kolles lives in Ingolstadt, the home of Audi; 2) Kolles has fielded Audi R10s at LeMans; 3) Kolles has fielded Audi A4s in the DTM; 4) Audi may want to move into F1; 5) Kolles is as close to F1 (having been at Jordan, Midland, Spyker and Force India) as anyone associated with Audi; 6) VW had begun a 1.6 liter turbo F1 engine but abandoned it because it was based on an inline 4.

ferrari4life
15th April 2014, 00:40
Geesh...all you guys so excited about another team. I see another moving chicane

diesel08
15th April 2014, 09:10
Moving chicane, perhaps, but it will be our chicane, a good chance to experiment like rbr with str

piglett
15th April 2014, 11:34
There has been alot of gossip in Romania about Colin Kolles for the last 6, or so, years. From what i could make of it, Colin, wants he's own team in Formula 1 with the Romanian flag on it. If that's true, i'm guessing he'll be using Renault engines, given the fact that Dacia is owned by Renault.
I seriously hope I'm wrong. I'd really love to see a sister team with Ferrari engines run by Coles.

Muhammad Ansib
16th April 2014, 12:38
I read a joke somewhere that the dust from the Sahara desert that recently blew over Europe wasn't really from the Sahara, apparently someone opened the trophy cabinets at Maranello :-P
OUCH!!