PDA

View Full Version : Is that Toro Rosso?

AfterLife
30th August 2014, 09:01
The title says: No toll? Max Verstappen drives the Toro Rosso across the Erasmus Bridge in Rotterdam.
But look at the nose! It is last year RedBull.

http://f1.imgci.com/PICTURES/CMS/26600/26637.jpg

fratelliferrari
30th August 2014, 09:07
Hmm I don't know :Hmm I don't go to Rotterdam today by the way. The weather is awful and if I want to see F1 cars I just go to a race :-D Hopefully Kimi enjoyed the nightlife in Rotterdam though :lol

AfterLife
30th August 2014, 09:34
Obviously it is RB9.

F1NAC
30th August 2014, 11:18
Cars that toro rosso used before was powered by ferrari engines. Probably after the end of contract they don't have engines. So they used rb8

Brembo
1st September 2014, 09:42
Wow! What a great picture.

fratelliferrari
1st September 2014, 09:43
Wow! What a great picture.

Nooo! Rotterdam is uggly, go to Breda instead :-D

Rishu
1st September 2014, 10:00
http://i61.tinypic.com/vxd84n.jpg

RB9 it is

ARUN M KARUNAN
1st September 2014, 10:23
i think it is torro rosso bcoz the nose tip colour is golden yellow.but redbull uses yellow.and blue colour seems matching str.rbr has variant blue.and i don't think they change the color of raced and then show cased car

wisepie
1st September 2014, 17:29
Nice mess he made of it too....doesn't bode well but guess he's only a baby. I liked fratelli's promotion of Breda rather than Rotterdam, Kimi would love to join you in the coolest bar available, I'm sure! He might even drag Felipe along.

SilverSpeed
1st September 2014, 17:31
It's a RB with TR livery.

fratelliferrari
1st September 2014, 21:29
Nice mess he made of it too....doesn't bode well but guess he's only a baby. I liked fratelli's promotion of Breda rather than Rotterdam, Kimi would love to join you in the coolest bar available, I'm sure! He might even drag Felipe along.

Felipe and Kimi will feel very welcome in Breda! We have enough bars so they will enjoy for sure! It's by far the most friendly city in the Netherlands :-D