PDA

View Full Version : Who will win the 2014 title

TonyRizza
25th September 2014, 18:40
Personally i think and hope for nico to win, lewis will have another dnf and bring rosberg back to the front

Rob
25th September 2014, 19:42
Alonso :-G

Its tough between them. But im going with Nico, just because he deserves it more. Driven well, and plus that would annoy the **** out of all #TeamLH #LH44 :lol

FerrariF60
25th September 2014, 20:28
i hope Lewis wins it...to me Nico is trying to win it the "dirty" way...he's kind of sneaky and don't trust him

as much as i used to hate Lewis in the past...actually hate is a pretty strong word, i shouldn't be using it...let;s just say i used to NOT like him that much...i hope he wins the WDC this year.

TonyRizza
25th September 2014, 20:36
i like the dirty tactics, anything to win is something i like, schumi was the same and id love to see the #TeamLH fans crying

fratelliferrari
25th September 2014, 21:02
I really really hope it will be Nico! I really can't stand the Hamster!

Dino
25th September 2014, 21:35
Lewis is the better racer but Nico is wiser.The championship will be won by the most reliable Merc of the two/OR/Mercs bosses preferance.

mirafiori
25th September 2014, 21:35
I really really hope it will be Nico! I really can't stand the Hamster!

+1 :thumb

REDARMYSOJA
25th September 2014, 23:15
Ricciardo

Infi24r
26th September 2014, 01:45
Hopefully Ricciardo.

ImportPer4mance
26th September 2014, 06:21
i honestly dont care who wins. I just hope its really close and goes down to the last race where to win the title, both Nico and Hamilton have to win, finishing 2nd wont suffice. That would be quite an intense race to watch

Rishu
26th September 2014, 06:40
I hope double points in the last race doesn't decide the title.

Brembo
26th September 2014, 07:22
I hope Ricciardo wins it, and then announces he's replacing KImi @ Ferrari.

Hornet
26th September 2014, 08:26
The way things are going, it seems reliability will decide who wins.

And the FIA still wants to reduce the PU to 4 units only next year.

Stormy
26th September 2014, 09:28
Well obviously Hamilton proved more.
By the Way Hamilton got 3 DNF because of car failure and Nico got 2 and Hamilton is still ahead with points, so till now he is a lot better. Hamilton pushes that car more and did a couple of races from way behind finishing on the podium.
I hope Mercedes will let them race each other for the remaining 5 races, and see some nice battles that will decide the title, it will be very dumb if this DNF stuff continues for Mercedes.

FerrariFanBoii
26th September 2014, 09:38
Hamilton has 7 wins, Rosberg has 4... Hamilton has 3 DNF's and Rosberg 2, pretty sure Hamilton deserves to win it, you can't be considered a championship if you've got less wins than your rival, doesn't work out like that for me! Personnel opinion of course, Hamilton is the better driver

Stormy
26th September 2014, 10:45
Hamilton has 7 wins, Rosberg has 4... Hamilton has 3 DNF's and Rosberg 2, pretty sure Hamilton deserves to win it, you can't be considered a championship if you've got less wins than your rival, doesn't work out like that for me! Personnel opinion of course, Hamilton is the better driver
Well said, the number of DNF's and victories says it all.

Nova
26th September 2014, 13:04
Is this a trick question? :-D

Alessandra
26th September 2014, 16:24
Ricciardo

Christian Horner seems to agree with you! "DR and SV still in the hunt" BBC.co.uk

fratelliferrari
26th September 2014, 16:44
Christian Horner seems to agree with you! "DR and SV still in the hunt" BBC.co.uk

What a joke about Vettel! He is 117 points behind :lol

wisepie
26th September 2014, 16:56
I'd rather Ricciardo came from behind to take it as HAM and ROS drive me nuts for different reasons, although I don't doubt their ability and speed. This season hasn't really existed for me since the F14-T proved to be somewhat slow. Unless of course Merc have 10 more DNFs along with RIC's RB and BOT's Williams, and Fernando wins every race, in which case my answer is Alonso!!:pray

Greig
26th September 2014, 18:39

Well the season is not over so Nico might well win the next 5......

F2008
26th September 2014, 19:16
Without reliability issues Hamilton should win it, he seems the better Merc driver.

Rob
26th September 2014, 19:23

:pray

Stormy
26th September 2014, 19:37
Sure, but up to now Hamilton deserves the title more. We shall see about Rosberg's performance in the upcoming races. I just hope Mercedes will let them race and battle properly.

Ed Harley
26th September 2014, 20:38
Titles are not won by who deserves them most but by who has the most of points at the end of the season.

Katu
26th September 2014, 20:52
hamilton already has one, it's Nico's turn

Suzie
26th September 2014, 20:53
For the sake of the sanity of the British public, can Nico please win it or Sky and BBC F1 will be even more unbearable about Lewis than they already are.

Katu
26th September 2014, 20:59
For the sake of the sanity of the British public, can Nico please win it or Sky and BBC F1 will be even more unbearable about Lewis than they already are.

not only british public has to bear it

Ste
26th September 2014, 21:20
One of the Mercedes drivers...

I hope it's Ricciardo though, that'd be amazing and the world might explode.

In reality, I'd of course prefer Rosberg over Hamilton.

Liscia
26th September 2014, 21:42
I agree with stormy and I'd much prefer Rosberg though I have a feeling Hamilton will take it.

ferrari4life
27th September 2014, 03:50
who really cares. its not a Ferrari driver.
onwards to 2015

mirafiori
27th September 2014, 06:36

Very well said Suzie.

ManFromMilan
27th September 2014, 08:45

:thumb

Alonsomaniac
27th September 2014, 10:21
I don't really care, but looking at it objectively, I would prefer Lewis to win. He clearly is the better driver and looking at the races he drove this year and also the share of bad luck, he is the one who deserves to win......but people don't always get what they deserve, just ask Fernando......

fratelliferrari
27th September 2014, 10:23
I don't really care, but looking at it objectively, I would prefer Lewis to win. He clearly is the better driver and looking at the races he drove this year and also the share of bad luck, he is the one who deserves to win......but people don't always get what they deserve, just ask Fernando......

Or Felipe in 2008 :-D

Alonsomaniac
27th September 2014, 14:46

Exactly.....

Stormy
27th September 2014, 15:50
to bad the pit stop crew ruined his pit stop at Singapore, if it wasn't for that he would've won the title for sure.

wisepie
27th September 2014, 16:41
to bad the pit stop crew ruined his pit stop at Singapore, if it wasn't for that he would've won the title for sure.

Which some of us will never forget or accept that he wasn't 2008 World Champion, we don't need reminding!!:-s

Ste
27th September 2014, 21:28
And that he binned it in Australia and Malaysia, went off in Monaco etc. Lots of factors but of course we remember the obvious ones like the pit crew muck up.

Stormy
27th September 2014, 22:50
And that he binned it in Australia and Malaysia, went off in Monaco etc. Lots of factors but of course we remember the obvious ones like the pit crew muck up.
Yeah there were other factors to, but the pit stops must be perfect especially when fighting close battle for WDC in the late stage of the championship.

FerrariFanBoii
27th September 2014, 23:29
One thing i can;t seem to understand here, sure we are Ferrari fans, we want the Ferraris to win, but when thats now near enough impossible, how can a lot of your Brits on here not want Hamilton to win?! Im rooting for him to win it because he's British! And so should you.

Stormy
27th September 2014, 23:32
One thing i can;t seem to understand here, sure we are Ferrari fans, we want the Ferraris to win, but when thats now near enough impossible, how can a lot of your Brits on here not want Hamilton to win?! Im rooting for him to win it because he's British! And so should you.
I don't understand how come you as British are not for your national team Mclaren :-G
I'm just kidding.

fratelliferrari
28th September 2014, 06:45
Well I don't really care at all how Max Verstappen will perform next year and I really hope he will never drive for our team!

TonyRizza
28th September 2014, 07:14
i dont support hamilton because im a ferrari fan and i dont like his personality

wisepie
28th September 2014, 16:28

And why exactly do we support an Italian team, pray? Some of have been tifosi since Surtees drove for us, but it was the team I supported. And always will, so any other team's driver isn't going to satisfy me by winning the championship. I admire your patriotism though I sadly don't share it for Lewis.

Alonsomaniac
28th September 2014, 19:57
Well I don't really care at all how Max Verstappen will perform next year and I really hope he will never drive for our team!

Why not? If he is fast enough.......do you know the boy personally? I don't, so why not want him in a Ferrari?

fratelliferrari
28th September 2014, 20:42
Why not? If he is fast enough.......do you know the boy personally? I don't, so why not want him in a Ferrari?

I have nothing against him! But we will get a lot of fake Dutch Ferrari fans if he comes to us because they will only care about Max and not the team Ferrari! After he leaves Ferrari they will all becone fans of the team he is then driving for!Let him be somewhere else!

Stormy
28th September 2014, 22:32
I have nothing against him! But we will get a lot of fake Dutch Ferrari fans if he comes to us because they will only care about Max and not the team Ferrari! After he leaves Ferrari they will all becone fans of the team he is then driving for!Let him be somewhere else!
If he is fast and efficient this is not a reason not wanting him in Ferrari.

Senna4Ever
29th September 2014, 07:31

right before I read your wish I was on Ricciardo for a big hit in the face of Finger Boy ...

But since I know what happened to Sky Germany between Schumi Days and Vettels 'magic' years ... I know how it feels ... While it seemed that F1 had no other team in F1 between 1997 and 2006 ... Sky Germany was travelling with the Ferrari crew it seemed. And with Schumi leaving this "embedded reporters" have gone ... and seemed to be homeless till they got a new embedded job at RedFool ...

So may it be Nico ... I'm already used to that they are swimming with the masses

Rob
29th September 2014, 07:38

:clap

eddie
29th September 2014, 07:57
:clap

x 2.... fully agree.... pretty please

tifosi1993
29th September 2014, 12:12
Hamilton.

Alessandra
29th September 2014, 16:19
Probably Hamilton, but he is a bit of a 'choker', so Rosberg's still in with a chance.

abbottcostello
29th September 2014, 16:30
For some reason, I seem to like Lewis better when he is behind in the standings, he gets a bit too cocky when in the lead.

I'll cast my lot for Nico for the sanity of my friends across the pond!

Alonsomaniac
29th September 2014, 17:29
One thing in Lewis' favor: he still is a real racer.
He may be a strange character,sometimes very annoying, but that is what I must admit I appreciate in him, the fact that he is a real racer.
And if I had to choose between Lewis and Pettel in red, it would definitely be Lewis.

dpiatto
29th September 2014, 19:29
With double point for the last race Ricciardo could well clinch it.
Merc have some reliability woes right now & on top of that 2 drivers that I'm certain will tangle again before the end of the season.
It's Mercedes to loose.

sav_pap
29th September 2014, 19:59
For sure not Nando, neither Raiko...😠

aroutis
29th September 2014, 19:59
I don't like either of them. So I could not care less.

racingbradley
29th September 2014, 21:38
I really don't care much but since it's going to be a Merc driver I would prefer Nico. :thumb
We would never hear the end of it--papers, sky oh everywhere............................
Think I would ask Eddie if I could lease his deserted island or maybe bury my head in the sand,:roll

diego_alunan
4th October 2014, 06:43
I think lewis...

Sanomas
5th October 2014, 14:48
I'd like to see that Nico will be champion, he's a great driver and now he's up for it! But with looking to the scores, it seemed to be that Lewis is going to beat Nico and become one more champion...

kinkas
8th October 2014, 17:39
Which some of us will never forget or accept that he wasn't 2008 World Champion, we don't need reminding!!:-s

I am gutted until today! I cried that day... :-(

Infi24r
9th October 2014, 10:36
Out of the two Merc drivers Lewis. I don't feel Nico has out driven him very often, he just occasionally gets lucky.

Alonsomaniac
9th October 2014, 14:10
It's simple: if the best man wins, Lewis will be champion.

Nand0Nand0
9th October 2014, 14:35
It's simple: if the best man wins, Lewis will be champion.

If it was the best then Fernando would win

ManFromMilan
10th October 2014, 06:18
If it was the best then Fernando would win

100% agrees.:thumb

eddie
10th October 2014, 08:32
Jules Bianchi will win the 2014 F1 GP... he will recover and lead a normal life.

#getwellsoonJules

Nova
10th October 2014, 15:12
Momentum to Ham..

Raz
16th October 2014, 12:42
3 races (4 technically) it's seriously getting tight.. But HAM has got serious momentum, as much as i don't like all the extra baggage and #TEAMLH44 #GodBless #HAMMERTIME fans. See you in the pits in abu dhabi

ALO
16th October 2014, 13:42
Nico wins cuz Lewis his car will die on the last race. :-(

Rishu
16th October 2014, 14:44
Nico wins cuz Lewis his car will die on the last race. :-(

I bet Lewis is off Mercedes if that happens

Brembo
16th October 2014, 17:05
Lewis WDC 2014, Alonso best driver in F1 2014 in the absence of having the best car. Reverse the cars for 2014, reverse the names.

AfterLife
19th October 2014, 08:19
Nico Rosberg has recently messed up. He needs to concentrate more than ever.
Lewis Hamilton is full of mind games, especially now. It is up to Nico Rosberg to turn the page.

Fiondella
25th October 2014, 21:41
It would be good to see rosberg win it but i thnkthe stage is set for Hamster despite all the monkeys at the back

stefa
25th October 2014, 22:34
My vote goes for LH!

impactX
26th October 2014, 00:42
9 wins vs 4 wins. Who's more deserving?

Stormy
26th October 2014, 02:47
The thing is Lewis doesn't brake under pressure like Nico does. Also Hamilton knows how to be more aggressive to gain something. So of course, Hamilton.

crbassassin
26th October 2014, 08:40

4 duh!

FerrariFanBoii
26th October 2014, 09:00

+1

Rob
26th October 2014, 13:41
i have always backed Nico, but i think Lewis may win it. As much as it pains me to say. Just, not hate him, dislike him. His fans #teamLH #LH44 so annoying and childish. Dont want him to win just too annoy/ shut them up.

eddie
26th October 2014, 19:17
I think the same, likely Lewis will take his second title. Unless he gets the unlucky gremlins. One DNF for Nico or Lewis will be a game changer.

abbottcostello
26th October 2014, 22:36
Silly me, thinking they awarded the WDC based on a points system rather than # of wins. :-)

ALO
27th October 2014, 11:20
I bet Lewis is off Mercedes if that happens
Yup to make room for ALO... :rotfl

anakin
27th October 2014, 12:23
Its lewis. Not unless something conspicious happens to his car at the final race.