PDA

View Full Version : What Ferrari memorabellia do you collect

Nova
21st November 2014, 15:45
Since F1 season is almost over, Id find it interesting to see what members here collect,
Ferrari stuff of course, where you think is the best place to find it. I look everywhere,
even going to yard sales, libraries when they off old books, ebay, net, bookstores,
hobby shops. Ive found some interesting things here n there. So..

What Ferrari things do you all like to collect, what do have, where did u find it?

Nero Horse
21st November 2014, 21:47
I used to collect Ferrari car models, I've got like 20 of them at the moment, mostly in 1:18 scale but some are smaller too. And I also have quite a few books, not as many as I wish I'd have though lol.

Amazon is probably the best place for buying Ferrari books and DVDs, and here's a great place for buying diecast models > http://www.diecastmodelswholesale.com/servlet/the-Ferrari-Diecast/Categories

And from this site > http://collectorstudio.com/ you can buy all kinds of different memorabilia. :-)

fratelliferrari
22nd November 2014, 13:17
I collect official Ferrari teamwear, which is not possible to buy in shops :-D I got teamwear from the seasons 2010-2014!
Here a list with what I have:
2010: Pit crew shirt SS, Pit crew shirt LS, Reflective (pit build up) Tee, Team Sweater, Felipe Massa Personal Polo shirt
2011: Felipe Massa Personal T-shirt
2012: Felipe Massa Personal Polo shirt
2013: Felipe Massa Personal Sweater
2014: Fernando Alonso Personal Polo shirt, Fernando Alonso Personal Fleece jacket, Reflective (pit build up) Tee

Iam really proud of my collection and hopefully I will get many more shirts!

Nova
22nd November 2014, 14:30
When I build larger models, I sometimes will leave the engine out, build it
then place it on a makeshift stand next to the car. I did a large F1 Ferrari n
the flat 12 was so pretty I hated to hide it in the car

Love the links, thanks. Am looking at adding some 1:43 metal models.

eddie
22nd November 2014, 16:53
Nice thread, I will try and take some pictures one day. Have alot of 1:18, 1:43 models from BBR, HOTWHEELS and a couple of 1:12.

Have a full wardrobe of Ferrari apparel as well and tons of Ferrari shoes. Lol!

I a crazy fan... Lol :-)

fratelliferrari
22nd November 2014, 19:38
Photos of all your collections would be great :-D

Nova
23rd November 2014, 21:10
I will list stuff, but I have a set of the F1 cards that came out in 90/91.
Ferrari mugs, Ferrari flag, big! Every conceivable matchbox or hot wheels I could find.
A 61 Lesney sharknose, 1:43 Scaletrix F2004 I think or its a 248, not sure, Ive never taken it out
of the box. Posters, photo's, AFX slots...More later n some pix too..

fratelliferrari
23rd November 2014, 21:19
I will list stuff, but I have a set of the F1 cards that came out in 90/91.
Ferrari mugs, Ferrari flag, big! Every conceivable matchbox or hot wheels I could find.
A 61 Lesney sharknose, 1:43 Scaletrix F2004 I think or its a 248, not sure, Ive never taken it out
of the box. Posters, photo's, AFX slots...More later n some pix too..

Greatto hear that! I really want to share some photos of my collection as well butafter 4 years I still don't know what is the easiest way? Can anyone provide me wuth some help?

Nova
24th November 2014, 00:31
On the header............................................ .....................right about here/\ when u hit reply.
is a button to add photo's. Im not sure about the size of the foto.
U added an avatar, so its probably similar to doing that.
U will have to upload your foto's to your computer, clik the
above button n see what happens.

fratelliferrari
24th November 2014, 11:14
Sadly my files are way too big (4.55 MB). Does anyone know how I can change that so I can post some photos here?

fratelliferrari
24th November 2014, 15:34

fratelliferrari
24th November 2014, 15:35
Hope you guys like it :-D

eddie
24th November 2014, 16:20

Very nice, I will share mine soon. Super cool :-)

Love this thread :-)

kev68
24th November 2014, 18:58
Hi I like to collect my Ferrari baseball caps and I also collect the vintage Ferrari F1 Cars, and I will be on the lookout for deals as its the end of the season but it has to be Ferrari Merchandise.:ferrarifl

kev68

fratelliferrari
24th November 2014, 20:50
Very nice, I will share mine soon. Super cool :-)

Love this thread :-)

Many thanks Nova! Really looking forward to your collection as well :thumb

Nero Horse
25th November 2014, 00:12

That's one helluva cool shirt collection you got there, mate! Congrats :thumb

Could you maybe take a photo of that model car collection of your's as well and put it here?

Nova
25th November 2014, 14:17
The Ferrari clothes are killer. A team shirt would be great..jacket too!!!

1 collection of cards I have are called Protracs Vroom F1 cards. Many pix of all the 89 91 drivers, teams, cars.
Lot of Senna. I also found a box of race cards years ago in a small used book store in Maryland..
Not sure where they r from, mabey some1 here knows. They read on the box..
Gran Prix Nuevo Fournier S/B Vitoria race cards. They have F1, and F3/F3000. Pretty cool.
Will take pix when I gets a battery for my camera.

Seb<3Kimi
25th November 2014, 14:34
I've always found that people who wear Ferrari clothing usually turn out to be complete idiots and/or douchebags.

Nero Horse
25th November 2014, 16:58
:spam

I've always found that people who wear Ferrari clothing usually turn out to be complete idiots and/or douchebags.

What's your problem? If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. :-??

Tobes
25th November 2014, 19:07

That's a very sweeping statement, guess I must be a complete idiot and/or a douchebag...

Thanks for your insight Dr Freud, much appreciated..!

Nova
25th November 2014, 20:34
Does anyone know the pic size that would work here?
Sgotta be smaller than 1024.

fratelliferrari
25th November 2014, 20:46
Does anyone know the pic size that would work here?
Sgotta be smaller than 1024.

Sorry I don't know. I had images of 4 MB. What I did was make them smaller in paint so they were arounf 500kb. Otherwise you can't send photos here.

fratelliferrari
25th November 2014, 20:48

I've always found that people who make hearts in their username using a < and a 3 usually turn out to be complete idiots and/or douchebags.

Nova
25th November 2014, 21:02
To Seb 3Kimi

Do u have any Ferrari things you'd like to share? If so, please, join the discussion.
I started this thread because I love collecting Ferrari everything. Its a great hobby
that gives me a lot of satisfaction. No need to post negative things, there was quite
a lot of that in the drivers thread, and a lot of the people here share the passion
of Ferrari. So I'd welcome any pix of things you'd like to share.

Nero Horse
25th November 2014, 21:54
I've always found that people who make hearts in their username using a < and a 3 usually turn out to be complete idiots and/or douchebags.

:haha: Well said mate, well said.

fratelliferrari
25th November 2014, 22:04
:haha: Well said mate, well said.

:rotfl :thumb

wisepie
26th November 2014, 17:16

Nice selection fratelli, that's real devotion and must have cost a small fortune!! At least you're young enough to wear it without looking like a wally! I can't even wear a cap without looking like one. Bravo.

fratelliferrari
26th November 2014, 17:19
Nice selection fratelli, that's real devotion and must have cost a small fortune!! At least you're young enough to wear it without looking like a wally! I can't even wear a cap without looking like one. Bravo.

:rotfl Thank you wisepie! I have to say Iam really proud of it and my goal is to have one shirt at least from every upcoming season :-D

F1NAC
26th November 2014, 17:50
Where do you find t shirt with logo behind

fratelliferrari
26th November 2014, 18:01
Where do you find t shirt with logo behind

Sorry it's not possible to buy in shops :-)

Nick Singer
26th November 2014, 19:48
My prized 'Ferrari' possession is a copy of 'Ferrari: The Road Cars'. I took the photo in the Ferrari garage at Brands Hatch or Silverstone in about 1982 just before I got THE autograph.. Other driver is John Watson.

fratelliferrari
26th November 2014, 19:58
My prized 'Ferrari' possession is a copy of 'Ferrari: The Road Cars'. I took the photo in the Ferrari garage at Brands Hatch or Silverstone in about 1982 just before I got THE autograph.. Other driver is John Watson.

Wow that's great! Really sad I am too young so never saw him racing in real life :-s

Nova
27th November 2014, 00:07

Is that Gilles? U have Gilles autograph? Thats way cool.

Nova
27th November 2014, 00:14
Next on my list is the Enzo Ferrari movie posted on the site. I was watching last night.
Also, I had a great book Ferrari Design of a Legend Official History & Catalog 1990 Automobile Book
which was an excellent book. It has actual drawings from the drafting boards of old Ferrari's.
I owned it at 1 time, but due to a disagreement w/? and my thus changed marital status, some
of my treasured things appear to have mysteriously been misplaced. :-D:dance

eddie
27th November 2014, 08:31

You do know that this is a Ferrari forum :Hmm

Are u suggesting we don Mclaren gear... :lol

fratelliferrari
27th November 2014, 15:24
I have another great Ferrari Memorabilia! The Ferrari Book by Gunther Raupp (2014 Edition)! I have never seen Ferrari Quality photos that good :thumb

Nero Horse
27th November 2014, 16:07
I have these books...

http://f1-nut.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/F1errari1bw.jpg

http://f1-nut.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/FerrariF1-1w.jpg

http://www.trackhobbies.com/files/Book_-_Formula_1_1950_-_Today.jpg

http://www.bookmine.com/images/183886.jpg

Nova
27th November 2014, 18:24
Hey Nero, Ive never seen that book in the 1st pic??
Is that like Ferrari F1 history? Nice cover.

Nova
27th November 2014, 18:29
Trying to do a few pix..110 MB, appears to be too big?

fratelliferrari
27th November 2014, 18:35
Trying to do a few pix..110 MB, appears to be too big?

Every photo can only bearound 500kb. You could fix it by using paint like I did. It will make the photos smaller but as you click on it the size is ok just like my photos!

Nova
27th November 2014, 18:36

Nova
27th November 2014, 18:40

Nova
27th November 2014, 18:40
Im getting the hang of it, thx.

These r at 25, tried 35% but they wouldnt upload. Gonna try adjusting my camera for smaller size.

Nova
27th November 2014, 18:43

Nero Horse
27th November 2014, 19:19

Yeah, it's a great book, small in size but has a lot of content and is loaded with beautiful photos. But it only covers Ferrari's F1 history from 1950-2003 because it was released in 2004, so it's a bit outdated. But definitely a very nice and informative book that I would recommend to every fellow Ferrari fan. :-)

Nick Singer
27th November 2014, 19:54
Is that Gilles? U have Gilles autograph? Thats way cool.

Back then, the security at Brands Hatch and Silverstone was very 'amateur'. If you were there all weekend it was easy to sneak into the paddock in the evening. I've got pictures I took of mechanics working on the cars in the Ferrari garage - I was stood 6 feet away! Great days!

fratelliferrari
28th November 2014, 10:04

I have got that book too! It's really nice but indeed a bit outdated now but I think you can get it rather cheap somewhere now ;-)

anoopvp
28th November 2014, 11:32
In 2010 Attended Bahrain Grand Prix (Still have the ticket, books, etc...)
In 2010 bought 1:18 scale model of F2008 of Kimi (From Bahrain International Airport)
In 2012 bought Ferrari Flag (From Museo Ferrari)
In 2012 bought Ferrari Iveco Truck scale model (From Modena Railway Station)

Nova
1st December 2014, 03:47
Hey guys, sorry I havent posted my stuff, but I should have my camera working this week.
Would love to see more of your collections.

Nero Horse
1st December 2014, 12:01
Take a look at this guy's amazing Ferrari model car collection! :-E

Not my collection but I thought I'd share nonetheless, cause it's just so beautiful...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djd8ATpUf0A

SWEETNESS!

fratelliferrari
1st December 2014, 12:41

Not my collection but I thought I'd share nonetheless, cause it's just so beautiful...

SWEETNESS!

Really great collection!

I have some Hotwheels/Elite Ferrari F1 models too in 1:18

Here a list:
Ferrari F1-2000 Michael Schumacher
Ferrari F1-2001 Michael Schumacher
Ferrari F2002 Michael Schumacher
Ferrari F2003 GA Michael Schumacher
Ferrari F2004 (4 different versions) Michael Schumacher
Ferrari 248 F1 (3 different versions) Michael Schumacher
Ferrari F2008 (normal version and shark fin version Valencia) Felipe Massa
Ferrari F138 Felipe Massa

I also have a 2013 1/2 helmet Felipe Massa
I've stopped with collecting new scale models but I prefer to collect official teamwear now as you can see in my previous posts :-D

eddie
1st December 2014, 13:38

SWEETNESS!

I have almost the same. CMC does very good classic models.

BBR mostly the current line up.

Have approx. 50 plus units of 1:18 Ferrari models and close to 90 units in 1:43.

A few in 1:12 and one in 1:8 which is massive :-)

I just need to find time to share it all of you :-)

Thanks for sharing, great stuff

fratelliferrari
1st December 2014, 16:27
I have almost the same. CMC does very good classic models.

BBR mostly the current line up.

Have approx. 50 plus units of 1:18 Ferrari models and close to 90 units in 1:43.

A few in 1:12 and one in 1:8 which is massive :-)

I just need to find time to share it all of you :-)

Thanks for sharing, great stuff

Wow that's great! Is the 1/8 an Amalgam? And which model is it?

eddie
1st December 2014, 17:32
Wow that's great! Is the 1/8 an Amalgam? And which model is it?

Yes, I have the 599GTO, I was going to get the fiat 695 tributo as well :-)

I also have the 1:8 pocher aventador which is huge.

But must say, the pocher model is alot cheaper and value for $ :-)

I will do some pictures when I have time.

fratelliferrari
1st December 2014, 17:40
Yes, I have the 599GTO, I was going to get the fiat 695 tributo as well :-)

I also have the 1:8 pocher aventador which is huge.

But must say, the pocher model is alot cheaper and value for $ :-)

I will do some pictures when I have time.

Would be great eddie! Would really like to see the 599GTO, what a great car :-D

PS: Please NO photo of the Lambo, that hurt my eyes :-G Sorry but really donīt like that brand LOL

eddie
1st December 2014, 17:49
Would be great eddie! Would really like to see the 599GTO, what a great car :-D

PS: Please NO photo of the Lambo, that hurt my eyes :-G Sorry but really donīt like that brand LOL

Okay, I will do it soon. No Lambo, I promise.

Btw, I am so crazy about Ferrari that I bought also a Panerai F004 and 12. Lol! Also, got 2 watches from Gerard perregaux with the prancing horse, the world timer and a chronograph... Lol!

I am addicted!

fratelliferrari
1st December 2014, 17:54
Okay, I will do it soon. No Lambo, I promise.

Btw, I am so crazy about Ferrari that I bought also a Panerai F004 and 12. Lol! Also, got 2 watches from Gerard perregaux with the prancing horse, the world timer and a chronograph... Lol!

I am addicted!

Thatīs really nice! I really like this thread and as said before the more photos of all our collections the better it is! I might buy 1 more Official Teamwear shirt this year but I just didnīt decide which year (2013 or 2014) I want :lol

eddie
1st December 2014, 18:04
Thatīs really nice! I really like this thread and as said before the more photos of all our collections the better it is! I might buy 1 more Official Teamwear shirt this year but I just didnīt decide which year (2013 or 2014) I want :lol

I like the 14 better, somehow the white at the abdomen patch on the 13 looks a little out for me :-)

fratelliferrari
1st December 2014, 18:06
I like the 14 better, somehow the white at the abdomen patch on the 13 looks a little out for me :-)

:rotfl Actually I really like the 2013 shirts more than 2014 but the 2014 shirt I can buy is a sweater and the sweater from this year is really nice!

The Architect
1st December 2014, 20:45
I used to have a few 1:18 models, but now I exclusively collect 1:43 scale models. Much smaller and easier to display...

fratelliferrari
1st December 2014, 20:52
I used to have a few 1:18 models, but now I exclusively collect 1:43 scale models. Much smaller and easier to display...

Photos are always welcome :-)

The Architect
1st December 2014, 21:40
Some badly taken photos of my current favourite, the SP12 EC. LaFerrari in 1:43 isn't too bad either.

fratelliferrari
1st December 2014, 22:18
Some badly taken photos of my current favourite, the SP12 EC. LaFerrari in 1:43 isn't too bad either.

Nice car I have to say! Would really like to see it in real life some day...

eddie
2nd December 2014, 05:48

Sweet, that's a rare bird :-)

Thanks for sharing

Nero Horse
2nd December 2014, 11:38

Same here. Can't stand it and really don't understand all the hype about volkswagen...ooops I meant lambo. Ferrari is the real deal, simply the best supercar brand in the world...most beautiful cars, best performance, best sound and glorious racing heritage.

Nova
2nd December 2014, 14:08
Wow, the vid is a killer collection. Great lineup of Ferrari road and comp cars.
No F1's in that collection, but its like a history.
I am checking out 1:43 scale as they r easier to show, plus the detail on some of them is killer.
A Friend collects the Scaletrix F1 cars, but after running them pretty hard, they really dont show well,
still its fun running F1 Ferrari's round a track.

Wasnt the SP12 a 1 off done for Eric Clapton?

fratelliferrari
2nd December 2014, 14:13
There is one scalemodel I definitely want to buy anywhere in the future. The CMC Ferrari transporter in 1/18 with some sharknose Ferrari's with it :-D

Nero Horse
2nd December 2014, 14:31
Wow, the vid is a killer collection. Great lineup of Ferrari road and comp cars.
No F1's in that collection, but its like a history.
I am checking out 1:43 scale as they r easier to show, plus the detail on some of them is killer.
A Friend collects the Scaletrix F1 cars, but after running them pretty hard, they really dont show well,
still its fun running F1 Ferrari's round a track.

Wasnt the SP12 a 1 off done for Eric Clapton?

Actually there were two F1 cars in that collection video...@0:09 the 1952 Tipo 500 and @0:27 the 1961 "Sharknose" 156 ;-)

And yes indeed, the SP12 EC was a one off made for Eric Clapton.

Nova
3rd December 2014, 03:18
Actually there were two F1 cars in that collection video...@0:09 the 1952 Tipo 500 and @0:27 the 1961 "Sharknose" 156 ;-)

And yes indeed, the SP12 EC was a one off made for Eric Clapton.

Yea, silly me.

eddie
3rd December 2014, 10:19

Some of my GP Ferrari watches :-)

I have a few more but couldn't upload due to size limitations

eddie
3rd December 2014, 10:40
Can anyone share how to post more pics.. I seem to be hitting the limits. Thanks in advance!

fratelliferrari
3rd December 2014, 11:00

Some of my GP Ferrari watches :-)

I have a few more but couldn't upload due to size limitations

Iam jealous :xmastongue:

Nova
3rd December 2014, 13:42
Can anyone share how to post more pics.. I seem to be hitting the limits. Thanks in advance!

I use windows, Paint I think..left corner is pic size in percent..I do 25. Tried 35 but
they wouldnt fit. Im not sure how some people get the bigger pix on here, but thats
the way Ive found so far. Id like to do em a bit bigger myself.

fratelliferrari
3rd December 2014, 13:46
I use windows, Paint I think..left corner is pic size in percent..I do 25. Tried 35 but
they wouldnt fit. Im not sure how some people get the bigger pix on here, but thats

Yes I use the same method and I got the same problem LOL! I don't know a better way until now

eddie
3rd December 2014, 13:53
Iam jealous :xmastongue:

Hahaha, don't be my friend. Your shirt collection is much harder to comeby, these are just over the counter items :-D

Sorry, I couldn't upload more pics......

eddie
3rd December 2014, 15:37

Unless you host the pics on another website like flicker, I don't think it will upload. Haven't done this in awhile.. Lol!

Nova
4th December 2014, 00:30
Some of my books..
The Technique Of Motor Racing by Piero Taruffi Ive had this for awhile and is remarkable. Very hard to find.
Cars In Profile No1 Ferrari 246 SP330 P4 Killer.
Kimberleys GP Team Guide No3 Ferrari From early 80's.
3 Ferrari World
Great Marques Of Italy
Jackie Stewart WDC
Driving In Competition
Great Marques Ferrari Alfa
A Guide To American Sports Car Racing
Automobile Year 68/69 I Used to have a ton of Autocourse, but sold them.
Racing Cars & Great Races
F1 89 Similar to AC
SuperCars
Competition Driving Alain Prost
Vintage and Historic Racing Cars
Ferrari by Eaton
Plus the ones I have pictured above. In the 80's my collection of books was over 100.

Jacquesvw
6th December 2014, 11:21
I don't have much from Ferrari in my collection, but I do have a sizable collection of trophies from a certain F1 team. Recently I added almost 60 to my showroom.

fratelliferrari
6th December 2014, 12:27
I don't have much from Ferrari in my collection, but I do have a sizable collection of trophies from a certain F1 team. Recently I added almost 60 to my showroom.

Which team?

Jacquesvw
6th December 2014, 12:28
Which team?

Redbull

fratelliferrari
6th December 2014, 12:31
Redbull

:ouch Please not post this here :xmastongue:

fratelliferrari
6th December 2014, 12:32

So it was you, nice work :rotfl

Nero Horse
6th December 2014, 14:02

:haha: LOL Good one! We won't tell anyone... :xmaswink:

Rob
6th December 2014, 18:41

hope you realise they are/were replicas. Not real my friend, sorry. :xmasbiggrin:

fratelliferrari
6th December 2014, 18:47
hope you realise they are/were replicas. Not real my friend, sorry. :xmasbiggrin:

He probably sold them as real ones :xmastongue:

Nova
8th December 2014, 15:11

Nova
8th December 2014, 15:16

Nova
8th December 2014, 15:19

Nova
8th December 2014, 15:45
For some reason I cant seem to upload anymore pix. I try again later.

fratelliferrari
8th December 2014, 16:18
Nice photos Nova!

Nova
8th December 2014, 19:32
Thanks, I have more, but no matter how small I make them they wont
upload. I used to have a huge collection, now its more like a mini collection.
But Im working on it. Love the watches and Ferrari clothes.

fratelliferrari
8th December 2014, 19:36

Would like to see even more pictures! Iam still thinking of buying the2014 Team Sweater or Team Shirt Longsleeve 2013 ;-)

eddie
10th December 2014, 10:34

Same here, I forgot my photobucket account login, lol.. Else I will load up heaps more

fratelliferrari
11th December 2014, 16:23
My official Ferrari team shorts are coming probably this week already :xmasbiggrin:

ALO
11th December 2014, 17:50
Shoes

fratelliferrari
11th December 2014, 17:54
Shoes

Do you have a photo?

ALO
11th December 2014, 17:59
Do you have a photo?

i will edit and post :xmasbiggrin:

fratelliferrari
11th December 2014, 18:04
i will edit and post :xmasbiggrin:

Thanks it's always nice to see others collections!

Forza7
13th December 2014, 07:27
Are there any good stores in Dubai/Abu Dhabi or USA where I can get some nice Formula 1 Scale models (memorabilia)? Any stores near Yas Marina Circuit - Abu Dhabi where I can get some nice F1 collectibles? Thanks! :xmaswink:

fratelliferrari
13th December 2014, 08:25
Are there any good stores in Dubai/Abu Dhabi or USA where I can get some nice Formula 1 Scale models (memorabilia)? Any stores near Yas Marina Circuit - Abu Dhabi where I can get some nice F1 collectibles? Thanks! :xmaswink:

Why not buy it on eBay or so? I don't know if there is a store in your place, haven't been there ever (sadly) :lol

eddie
13th December 2014, 09:28

Google these 2, they make them best. Hot wheels elite and minichamps. Minichamps does some good ones but mainly our competitor. Hot wheels does Ferrari. The 1:18s are my fav.

Nero Horse
13th December 2014, 20:31

Well, I've never been to Abu Dhabi but I would imagine that there are a lot of Ferrari scale models for sale in the "Ferrari World" right next to the Yas Marina circuit. And there are hundreds of places on the internet where you can just order as many scale models as you want, in any size. Just make sure you order them from a legit place. :xmassmile:

F2008
13th December 2014, 23:07

I bought a nice 1:18 F2012 model from Hotwheels Elite at Ferrari World three months ago. I'm pretty sure Hotwheels Elite models can be found on Ebay too. However they also had very very nice (and very very expensive) 1:8 models that will be harder to find on the web.

fratelliferrari
14th December 2014, 09:31
I bought a nice 1:18 F2012 model from Hotwheels Elite at Ferrari World three months ago. I'm pretty sure Hotwheels Elite models can be found on Ebay too. However they also had very very nice (and very very expensive) 1:8 models that will be harder to find on the web.

The 1/8 models are probably manufactured by Amalgam. They are reallygreat but also very very expensive!

Nova
14th December 2014, 12:17
IVe been collecting Hot Wheels, Lesney n matchbox for awhile..found the 1st hot wheels La Ferrari yesterday.
Nicely done actually, charcol silver w/a black roof.

fratelliferrari
14th December 2014, 12:58
IVe been collecting Hot Wheels, Lesney n matchbox for awhile..found the 1st hot wheels La Ferrari yesterday.
Nicely done actually, charcol silver w/a black roof.

Do you have a photo?

eddie
14th December 2014, 14:57
Look forward to seeing more pictures :-)

Nova
15th December 2014, 00:47
No pix yet. If I cant upload more, how else can I do that?
Thx in advance.

By the way Eddie..is that your 360/430 in ur avatar?

eddie
15th December 2014, 02:46
No pix yet. If I cant upload more, how else can I do that?
Thx in advance.

By the way Eddie..is that your 360/430 in ur avatar?

Hi Nova, yes it is. It's in Rosso Corsa :-)

I might just re open another photobucket account and link up the pictures when I have time.

fratelliferrari
15th December 2014, 07:46

I might just re open another photobucket account and link up the pictures when I have time.

If you ever want to sell one of your Ferrari's you can always give me a call :xmastongue:

PURE PASSION
15th December 2014, 09:21
http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/GK_F1/library/
Some of my Ferrari items!!!!
I also have a HugoBoss polo shirt from the '80s with the Agip lubricants logo on it and a Cerruti jucket buth bought from Maranello,but i have them stored on my mam's house.When i take them back i will take a photo and upload it!!!!

fratelliferrari
15th December 2014, 09:29
Thanks for sharing your collection with us PURE PASSION!

fratelliferrari
15th December 2014, 09:29
Iam really looking forward for your 80s shirt as well :xmasbiggrin:

PURE PASSION
15th December 2014, 09:51
Thanks for sharing your collection with us PURE PASSION!

My pleasure!!!!!:xmassmile:

eddie
15th December 2014, 12:45
If you ever want to sell one of your Ferrari's you can always give me a call :xmastongue:

I surely will. Haha. Problem is, we drive on the wrong side. Right side is the wrong side :lol

eddie
15th December 2014, 12:47
http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/GK_F1/library/
Some of my Ferrari items!!!!
I also have a HugoBoss polo shirt from the '80s with the Agip lubricants logo on it and a Cerruti jucket buth bought from Maranello,but i have them stored on my mam's house.When i take them back i will take a photo and upload it!!!!

Nice gear :) love the watch too :)

PURE PASSION
15th December 2014, 13:20
Nice gear :) love the watch too :)
Thanks eddie!!!its not much but allmost every time i want ti buy something , i have ferrari in my head.Also i have quite a few things of my 7 year old son since he was a baby till now!!!i fought epic battles with my wife because once again i wanted to buy all his clothes and accesories with a ferrari logo!!!!!

Nova
16th December 2014, 03:08

Thats great. Love that car. My cujino had an old Ferrari, and an old friend of mine is a car broker who
travels around the world buying/selling for clients. When I lived up north he used to stop over often in something different every time so we could have fun w/it. One nite he picked me up in an old Ferrari, like around a 64, which was beat. Drove
like a dog n handled worse...sounded good thou. When I lived up north n had my Pinin 124 Spyder, I used
to get up early to go for coffee..which really was driving...from 1 state to the other thru many mountainous roads.

fratelliferrari
16th December 2014, 07:23
I surely will. Haha. Problem is, we drive on the wrong side. Right side is the wrong side :lol

If it is a Ferrari I can get used to have the steer on the wrong side :xmasbiggrin:

eddie
16th December 2014, 14:18
Thats great. Love that car. My cujino had an old Ferrari, and an old friend of mine is a car broker who
travels around the world buying/selling for clients. When I lived up north he used to stop over often in something different every time so we could have fun w/it. One nite he picked me up in an old Ferrari, like around a 64, which was beat. Drove
like a dog n handled worse...sounded good thou. When I lived up north n had my Pinin 124 Spyder, I used
to get up early to go for coffee..which really was driving...from 1 state to the other thru many mountainous roads.

Very nice indeed. Always puts a smile on my face when I am in a Ferrari. Its a special feeling :-)

eddie
16th December 2014, 14:28
Deleted some old pictures to free up space. More Ferrari stuff incl wife's Mini Ferrari Scuderia :-D

Ops, its a FIAT... :lol

More Ferrari watches in my collection

Nice case back :-)

Happy holidays guys! :xmassmile:

Nova
16th December 2014, 19:04
Wheres the LIKE button? :xmasbiggrin:

fratelliferrari
16th December 2014, 21:01
Fantastic collection eddie really great! And your wifes' car is very nice as well! I have done a road trip with an Abarth 500 this year throug Italy :xmasbiggrin:

eddie
17th December 2014, 07:19
Thanks for the kind words guys.

The Abarth is really nice but somehow I think my JCW still beat hers... :-)

Wow, I am sure the road trip experience was fantastic. Will share more pictures when I have time.

Any Christmas wish list, please share here.. I am compelled to do something for the forum :-) must be something that can be shipped via DHL though... :lol

fratelliferrari
17th December 2014, 08:05

Wow, I am sure the road trip experience was fantastic. Will share more pictures when I have time.

Any Christmas wish list, please share here.. I am compelled to do something for the forum :-) must be something that can be shipped via DHL though... :lol

Thanks eddie, will think about it ;-) Is that Amalgam model you got too big for shipping? :lol

PURE PASSION
17th December 2014, 08:26

Well lets not exceed this holy days.
Just your 458 whould be awesome!!!!:xmastongue:

eddie
17th December 2014, 10:54
Thanks eddie, will think about it ;-) Is that Amalgam model you got too big for shipping? :lol

The cost of shipping might be an arm plus the taxes... Lol!

Haha

eddie
17th December 2014, 10:55
Well lets not exceed this holy days.
Just your 458 whould be awesome!!!!:xmastongue:

I can prob do a 458 in 1:18.... :-D

Nova
17th December 2014, 13:44
Ho Ho Ho :xmasbiggrin::xmaswink::xmassmile::xmastongue::xma scool:

Nova
25th December 2014, 16:38
I got a Hot Wheels Racing F2002 1/43 scale car for Christmas...
Its Shumi, has a plaque on it with his name. Really detailed.
My boys surprised me w/that one. Also got a bunch of Forza..Ho ho ho!!

You guys get any Ferrari stuff?

fratelliferrari
25th December 2014, 19:07
I got a Hot Wheels Racing F2002 1/43 scale car for Christmas...
Its Shumi, has a plaque on it with his name. Really detailed.
My boys surprised me w/that one. Also got a bunch of Forza..Ho ho ho!!

You guys get any Ferrari stuff?

Really great Nova! Hopefully some photos soon :lol

Nova
26th December 2014, 00:20
I have quite a few photo's to post, just have to figure
out how to use a hosting site, as I cant post any more on here
for some reason. Not sure if changing the pic size would
help posting them here or not.
Suggestions welcome..
I also got Rush, again...ho ho, a box of Hot wheels Ferrari's that I dont have,
n a bunch of stuff from Cota from my bud in Texas.
N I hope all u guys had a great Christmas. We're having a blast! :xmasbiggrin:

fratelliferrari
27th December 2014, 07:43
I have quite a few photo's to post, just have to figure
out how to use a hosting site, as I cant post any more on here
for some reason. Not sure if changing the pic size would
help posting them here or not.
Suggestions welcome..
I also got Rush, again...ho ho, a box of Hot wheels Ferrari's that I dont have,
n a bunch of stuff from Cota from my bud in Texas.
N I hope all u guys had a great Christmas. We're having a blast! :xmasbiggrin:

Sorry Nova the only thing I can imagine is downsizing via Paint and that worked for me so far :xmastongue:

Nova
2nd January 2015, 02:15
Sorry Nova the only thing I can imagine is downsizing via Paint and that worked for me so far :xmastongue:

Yes, I did that, but after uploading so many, it wouldnt let me upload anymore no matter
how small I made them. I gonna try again.

fratelliferrari
17th March 2015, 21:31
Dear Nova,

Would you like to buy a very rare purple ink signed Enzo Ferrari letter from 1957?
If yes, I can send you some photos.

Regards, Fokke van der Meer.

Seriously? Your first post on this forum and already trying to sell stuff :-! This is a Ferrari forum not eBay!

Nova
21st March 2015, 12:59
So this thread isnt dead..great!!
I find that interesting Fokke..Where would you come by such a rare document?
Not sure what I'd do with it but Id love to see it.

FF, some sites have threads dedicated to buying/selling, dont think theres one of those here though.
Starting to look for the Alfa 4C, probably 1:43.

F1NAC
22nd March 2015, 16:10
Hi. Does somebody know if it is possible to buy anywhere Tshirt from Alonso's last race with Ferrari? Ferrari's tribute to him?

SS454
22nd March 2015, 16:53
I just added these to my 1/18 Ferrari collection

http://www.ss454.chevrofreak.com/new%20Ferraris%203.JPG

http://www.ss454.chevrofreak.com/new%20Ferraris%204.JPG

F1NAC
22nd March 2015, 16:56

From where did you bought them? :)

SS454
22nd March 2015, 17:02
Ebay. I usually use the same seller (from the USA) as the packing is excellent, shipping is fast, everything is brand new.

fratelliferrari
22nd March 2015, 22:05

Wow that looks great man! Really detailed model cars! F138 is still a beauty!

Nova
23rd March 2015, 04:49
Killer collection SS. Havent seen u around for awhile.

SS454
23rd March 2015, 05:53
Killer collection SS. Havent seen u around for awhile.

Thanks. I suppose I could post up more of the collection.

I still frequently come to the site, but I guess I've become more of a lurker and don't post as much.

fratelliferrari
23rd March 2015, 08:22
Hi. Does somebody know if it is possible to buy anywhere Tshirt from Alonso's last race with Ferrari? Ferrari's tribute to him?

Hi F1NAC, these shirts were only provided to team members so it's not possible to buy in any regular Ferrari/Puma store.

long2ma
23rd March 2015, 08:57
I collect official Ferrari teamwear, which is not possible to buy in shops :-D I got teamwear from the seasons 2010-2014!
Here a list with what I have:
2010: Pit crew shirt SS, Pit crew shirt LS, Reflective (pit build up) Tee, Team Sweater, Felipe Massa Personal Polo shirt
2011: Felipe Massa Personal T-shirt
2012: Felipe Massa Personal Polo shirt
2013: Felipe Massa Personal Sweater
2014: Fernando Alonso Personal Polo shirt, Fernando Alonso Personal Fleece jacket, Reflective (pit build up) Tee

Iam really proud of my collection and hopefully I will get many more shirts!

Do you mind to share with us how do you manage to get these shirts? I am keen to get one if possible.

Thank you.

fratelliferrari
23rd March 2015, 10:29
Do you mind to share with us how do you manage to get these shirts? I am keen to get one if possible.

Thank you.

Sorry mate, can't tell you.

SS454
24th March 2015, 02:24
This is the rest of my 1/18 Ferrari F1 collection. Obviously previously posted was the 2010-2013 cars. These are 1996-2008.

http://www.ss454.chevrofreak.com/Ferraris1.JPG

http://www.ss454.chevrofreak.com/Ferraris2.JPG

http://www.ss454.chevrofreak.com/Ferraris3.JPG

http://www.ss454.chevrofreak.com/Ferraris4.JPG

fratelliferrari
24th March 2015, 06:42
Fantastic collection and nicely displayed as well!

F1NAC
24th March 2015, 09:59
Ebay. I usually use the same seller (from the USA) as the packing is excellent, shipping is fast, everything is brand new.

Does he have more these models? Can you provide me link?

Nero Horse
24th March 2015, 17:49
This is the rest of my 1/18 Ferrari F1 collection. Obviously previously posted was the 2010-2013 cars. These are 1996-2008.

http://www.ss454.chevrofreak.com/Ferraris1.JPG

http://www.ss454.chevrofreak.com/Ferraris2.JPG

http://www.ss454.chevrofreak.com/Ferraris3.JPG

http://www.ss454.chevrofreak.com/Ferraris4.JPG

Impressive collection you have there. Very nice indeed. :thumb

Liscia
24th March 2015, 18:04
Btw it's spelled memorabilia

SS454
24th March 2015, 22:59
Thank's everyone for the nice comments.

Does he have more these models? Can you provide me link?

The ebay seller I get a lot of the newer released cars from is http://www.ebay.com/usr/wholesale_diecast_models
I'm looking forward to the elite version of the F14T. Still need to find an 2009 F60 as well.

long2ma
25th March 2015, 09:35
My collections...

fratelliferrari
25th March 2015, 09:47
My collections...

Looks great! You got a lot of shirts :-D

Kristof_F40
25th March 2015, 11:31
Thank's everyone for the nice comments.

The ebay seller I get a lot of the newer released cars from is http://www.ebay.com/usr/wholesale_diecast_models
I'm looking forward to the elite version of the F14T. Still need to find an 2009 F60 as well.

Hi

Unfortunatly the F14T will not be made by Hotwheels Elite since they lost their license, there is only a Foundation version. The price of the Foundation version therefore is almost like an elite used to be, so quit expensive compared to the detail. However BBR is making a 1 18 scale version of the F14T which is stunning, but ofcourse BBR price.

The 2009 is almost same story, never an elite, so prices of normal range are more expensive.
Here you can find a link to ebay, this is the cheapest I've found in new condition (don't have any experience with the seller however).:
http://www.benl.ebay.be/itm/290896965817?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Kind regards

fratelliferrari
25th March 2015, 12:39
My Personal Sebastian Vettel Sweater 2015 is underway! Will post some photos when I get it :-D

Kristof_F40
25th March 2015, 13:38
My Personal Sebastian Vettel Sweater 2015 is underway! Will post some photos when I get it :-D

Hi fratelli

What I was wonderring: you say you collect these official teamwear items (not replica), but do you also wear them, are you just collect them?
If you collect them, do you display them? If so how?

I also have some official clothing, but I use it for wearing, so I don't really collect them, since the colours fade away slightly.

fratelliferrari
25th March 2015, 15:35
Hi fratelli

What I was wonderring: you say you collect these official teamwear items (not replica), but do you also wear them, are you just collect them?
If you collect them, do you display them? If so how?

I also have some official clothing, but I use it for wearing, so I don't really collect them, since the colours fade away slightly.

Hello Kristof,

I collect and wear my official teamwear! But to be honest I only wear them like around 5 times a year! As you say red can really fade so Iam really cautious when wearing it! That's why I wear the reflective yellow shirts more than the normal red ones! I keep my teamwear away from the sun in a dark wardrobe :-D

Can you post some photos of your teamwear as well? Would really like to see it!

Kristof_F40
25th March 2015, 15:44
Hello Kristof,

I collect and wear my official teamwear! But to be honest I only wear them like around 5 times a year! As you say red can really fade so Iam really cautious when wearing it! That's why I wear the reflective yellow shirts more than the normal red ones! I keep my teamwear away from the sun in a dark wardrobe :-D

Can you post some photos of your teamwear as well? Would really like to see it!

I don't have a lot of official teamwear since it's quit expensive and, like you say, there's no real good way of displaying it.. Therefore I mainly collect Ferrari F1 cars scale 1:18, also I "collect" Ferrari caps, the normal replica one's, since displaying is more easy.

The official teamwear I have: shorts, long pants, 2013 longsleeve shirt, and a 2013 Alonso cap. So not so much for showing with a picture. I want to do this if you really want to see this, but I keep all my items at home (I'm studying in an other city so..).

fratelliferrari
25th March 2015, 16:17
I don't have a lot of official teamwear since it's quit expensive and, like you say, there's no real good way of displaying it.. Therefore I mainly collect Ferrari F1 cars scale 1:18, also I "collect" Ferrari caps, the normal replica one's, since displaying is more easy.

The official teamwear I have: shorts, long pants, 2013 longsleeve shirt, and a 2013 Alonso cap. So not so much for showing with a picture. I want to do this if you really want to see this, but I keep all my items at home (I'm studying in an other city so..).

If it's not a problem for you I would really like to see some photos of your official teamwear and other memorabilia :-D

SS454
25th March 2015, 20:19
I didn't know about Hot Wheels losing their Ferrari license. That sucks. I guess I'll source a regular F14T this year... boo. BBR is going to be $$$ I'm sure.

Hi

Unfortunatly the F14T will not be made by Hotwheels Elite since they lost their license, there is only a Foundation version. The price of the Foundation version therefore is almost like an elite used to be, so quit expensive compared to the detail. However BBR is making a 1 18 scale version of the F14T which is stunning, but ofcourse BBR price.

The 2009 is almost same story, never an elite, so prices of normal range are more expensive.
Here you can find a link to ebay, this is the cheapest I've found in new condition (don't have any experience with the seller however).:
http://www.benl.ebay.be/itm/290896965817?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Kind regards

fratelliferrari
25th March 2015, 20:39
I didn't know about Hot Wheels losing their Ferrari license. That sucks. I guess I'll source a regular F14T this year... boo. BBR is going to be $$$ I'm sure.

It's true that Hot Wheels lost Ferrari license! Bburago has the license from now on!

Kristof_F40
26th March 2015, 09:29

Yeah, prices are over 400€, but model looks absolutely stunning.. Very tempting

Kristof_F40
26th March 2015, 09:29
If it's not a problem for you I would really like to see some photos of your official teamwear and other memorabilia :-D

Will try to do so, but I'm not at home for a while, are only for a short time, will try to take some pics but it could take some time.. I'm sorry

fratelliferrari
26th March 2015, 09:59
Will try to do so, but I'm not at home for a while, are only for a short time, will try to take some pics but it could take some time.. I'm sorry

No problem...:-)

long2ma
28th March 2015, 02:50
Mugs and Drinking Waters

Ferrari Bicycles

fratelliferrari
28th March 2015, 09:58
Mugs and Drinking Waters

Ferrari Bicycles

Nice collection!

fratelliferrari
31st March 2015, 16:20
Just got my personal Sebastian Vettel sweater today! It looks really great :-D:thumb

Nero Horse
31st March 2015, 16:37
Just got my personal Sebastian Vettel sweater today! It looks really great :-D:thumb

Congratulations mate! :-)

Post a few photos of it, if you can and when you have the time.

fratelliferrari
31st March 2015, 20:47
Congratulations mate! :-)

Post a few photos of it, if you can and when you have the time.

I will try to do it this week! Can't promise it, but wouldn't cost too much time I just need a good camera :-D

Nero Horse
1st April 2015, 14:17
I will try to do it this week! Can't promise it, but wouldn't cost too much time I just need a good camera :-D

No pressure mate. If you can then great, and no worries if you can't. ;-)

fratelliferrari
2nd April 2015, 15:25

hudson77
3rd April 2015, 21:19
Really nice that Fratelli, no wonder you've a big grin :thumb

fratelliferrari
4th April 2015, 20:13
Really nice that Fratelli, no wonder you've a big grin :thumb

Thanks mate! I will probably get another shirt soo too LOL!

Nero Horse
6th April 2015, 13:10

Yea, that looks great! Thanks for the photos mate. :thumb

fratelliferrari
7th April 2015, 08:07
Yea, that looks great! Thanks for the photos mate. :thumb

You're welcome mate! It won't be the last shirt but now I first have to save some money for Monza and Maranello this year :-D

JasonNorin
14th May 2015, 02:59
When I was a kid, the gasoline station near our house sell Ferrari die-cast toys. So yeah, I bought (using my father's money) several models and until now, I still have them. :)

fratelliferrari
14th May 2015, 08:46
When I was a kid, the gasoline station near our house sell Ferrari die-cast toys. So yeah, I bought (using my father's money) several models and until now, I still have them. :)

That's great! Photos are always welcome :thumb

Schumyboy83
14th May 2015, 15:17
One off many cabinets in my collection

http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo343/schumiboy83/Mobile%20Uploads/20150404_104123.jpg (http://s390.photobucket.com/user/schumiboy83/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20150404_104123.jpg.html)

A framed car in my collection.

http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo343/schumiboy83/Mobile%20Uploads/20141209_184518.jpg (http://s390.photobucket.com/user/schumiboy83/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20141209_184518.jpg.html)

fratelliferrari
14th May 2015, 18:42
One off many cabinets in my collection

http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo343/schumiboy83/Mobile%20Uploads/20150404_104123.jpg (http://s390.photobucket.com/user/schumiboy83/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20150404_104123.jpg.html)

A framed car in my collection.

http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo343/schumiboy83/Mobile%20Uploads/20141209_184518.jpg (http://s390.photobucket.com/user/schumiboy83/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20141209_184518.jpg.html)

:-E WOW that's and amazing collection :clap:thumb

Rob
16th May 2015, 07:55
Should be getting few things from a good friend any day now ;-)

As soon here, will post.

fratelliferrari
16th May 2015, 15:12
Should be getting few things from a good friend any day now ;-)

As soon here, will post.

Can't wait Rob! Don't know if I have met that particular friend ;-)

Rob
16th May 2015, 16:05
Can't wait Rob! Don't know if I have met that particular friend ;-)

:thumb
:Hmm think you may of done. But im sure you will see him at Nurburgring.;-)

The Architect
18th September 2015, 08:34
2 recent acquisitions: Raikkonen F14-T and Vettel's SF15-T from Malaysia. Shame about the colour change this year, but the new car is otherwise much more pleasing to the eye.

fratelliferrari
18th September 2015, 13:26
2 recent acquisitions: Raikkonen F14-T and Vettel's SF15-T from Malaysia. Shame about the colour change this year, but the new car is otherwise much more pleasing to the eye.

Awesome mate! You got the SF15T very soon already! Which brand is it? BBR? Looks really great :thumb

P.S. I got myself a personal Sebastian Vettel t-shirt now but i got problems with uploading photos so iam sorry for that...

The Architect
18th September 2015, 18:16
Awesome mate! You got the SF15T very soon already! Which brand is it? BBR? Looks really great :thumb

P.S. I got myself a personal Sebastian Vettel t-shirt now but i got problems with uploading photos so iam sorry for that...

Yep, BBR. Their quality has dipped a bit of late, but the models still look fantastic. A personal Vettel t-shirt?

Rob
19th September 2015, 09:26
got AF Corse top. and Keira my lil girl got a signed AF Corse form Gimmi Bruni. :thumb

Rob
19th September 2015, 09:26

if i upload the photos form my phone to my laptop, i could upload the picture of them you sent me my friend.

fratelliferrari
19th September 2015, 10:44
if i upload the photos form my phone to my laptop, i could upload the picture of them you sent me my friend.

Would be great if you could do that mate! It didn't work the last time I tried so if you could upload would be nice :-)

fratelliferrari
19th September 2015, 10:45
Yep, BBR. Their quality has dipped a bit of late, but the models still look fantastic. A personal Vettel t-shirt?

Yes I mean only provided to the team so official teamwear! And I wear size S just like Vettel so I bought his t-shirt ;-)

fratelliferrari
19th September 2015, 10:46
got AF Corse top. and Keira my lil girl got a signed AF Corse form Gimmi Bruni. :thumb

Iam so so jealous! Really wanted they were for sale because I would have bought one immediately :-D

Rob
19th September 2015, 19:55

yeah he has, got pictures on phone, will upload asap

Rob
10th October 2015, 12:05
@fratelli
like your birthday present the AF Corse model. Hope you liked the surprise. He said as soon as get your letter/envelope, will send back with autographed picture for your model.

fratelliferrari
10th October 2015, 13:27
@fratelli
like your birthday present the AF Corse model. Hope you liked the surprise. He said as soon as get your letter/envelope, will send back with autographed picture for your model.

Awesome mate! I will definitely send him a personal letter grazie!

wisepie
10th October 2015, 16:13
Lucky boy, fratelli, good opportunity to practice your Italian when you send that letter! Bravo!

SS454
11th October 2015, 00:35

Are these BBR's "Elite" versions? Do they only make 1 version? I am assuming both models are from BBR judging from the base.

The Architect
11th October 2015, 22:45
Are these BBR's "Elite" versions? Do they only make 1 version? I am assuming both models are from BBR judging from the base.

They're the 'Concept43' range rather than the 'Premium' edition. The only difference seems to be the base which is a leather-like effect on the premium version. I think the carbon-fibre effect is more appropriate for an F1 car. Costs slightly less too.

SS454
13th October 2015, 22:17
I'm guessing all of those are 1:43 scale then?

The Architect
14th October 2015, 15:39
I'm guessing all of those are 1:43 scale then?

Yeah, all 1:43. I don't collect 1:18 any more.

abbottcostello
14th October 2015, 23:51
Wow, nice thread, keep up the good work guys :lol A pleasure looking at everyone's goodies!!

Have some die cast & plastic models still packed away due to 2 recent moves. Have never really made or bought a display case which put a damper on my collecting (waaay too much dusting needed)!
Also, have more Porsche than Ferrari I'm afraid :oops, due to attending Porsche swap meets looking for car parts bargains! :lol

Seeing others collections here has sparked my interests though!

fratelliferrari
15th October 2015, 10:20
Wow, nice thread, keep up the good work guys :lol A pleasure looking at everyone's goodies!!

Have some die cast & plastic models still packed away due to 2 recent moves. Have never really made or bought a display case which put a damper on my collecting (waaay too much dusting needed)!
Also, have more Porsche than Ferrari I'm afraid :oops, due to attending Porsche swap meets looking for car parts bargains! :lol

Seeing others collections here has sparked my interests though!

Photos are always nice abbottcostello :-D

P.S. Get rid of those Porsches and buy Ferrari's instead ;-)

Nova
26th December 2015, 01:32
Well todays Christmas..what'd ya get?
I received a 312 B2, a Dino 246GT, and a 599 Fiorano..all 1:43.
2 were purchased at a Ferrari of Tampa show that was held in Naples
last month, they came in a Ferrari red shippong bag which has the Prancer
in gold. :xmasbiggrin: Happy!

Nova
29th December 2015, 15:21
Also got TopGear DVD, season 18...The real TG :xmasbiggrin:

BadJuju
22nd February 2016, 23:53
Long time no see... Met a few of you guys at Selverstone for testing session when I was working in England.
The main memorablia I collect from Ferrari these years is repair bills. But I am not complaining! The BB512i is still going strong, if a bit expensive (€15000 a year for many repairs in the last 3 years!)

Nova
23rd February 2016, 14:40
@fratelli

That is simply awesome to hear..Great team, hope 2 see them race live.

Nova
23rd February 2016, 14:42
Long time no see... Met a few of you guys at Selverstone for testing session when I was working in England.
The main memorablia I collect from Ferrari these years is repair bills. But I am not complaining! The BB512i is still going strong, if a bit expensive (€15000 a year for many repairs in the last 3 years!)

I was at a Ferrari show last week, they had 1 512BBi there..it is an awesome car. It was parked
next to a 308, so I dug that.

Nova
6th March 2016, 02:21
I was at a Ferrari show last week, they had 1 512BBi there..it is an awesome car. It was parked
next to a 308, so I dug that.

Forgot to mention, while at above mentioned show, I piked up 1:43 355. The models were pretty wiped out by the time I found that tent, as I was looking for a 166 Inter and a 250 SWB..not to mention a 312PB, not to mention 512 Coda Lunga, not to mention....

Rob
29th March 2016, 10:24
http://i66.tinypic.com/28t9ac0.jpg

Rob
29th March 2016, 10:42
oh, some reason picture been flipped,. Sorry.

fratelliferrari
29th March 2016, 21:22
http://i66.tinypic.com/28t9ac0.jpg

Nice model you got there mate! Wish i had that too :-P

SS454
30th March 2016, 03:13
Great model. I have the hotwheels Elite #51 458 GT2 and it's excellent. Does the doors and hood/bonnet open for that version?

Rob
30th March 2016, 16:34
Great model. I have the hotwheels Elite #51 458 GT2 and it's excellent. Does the doors and hood/bonnet open for that version?

no they dont.

Rob
30th March 2016, 16:35
Nice model you got there mate! Wish i had that too :-P

:-G:-G be good to have signed postcard aswell :-G

Nova
4th April 2016, 16:41
Killer model Rob.

Rob
9th April 2016, 19:50
Killer model Rob.

cheers, Marnix, has it aswell and he got 2014 #51.

Be taking mine along to Silverstone, to Gimmi and Amato to sign it. :-D