PDA

View Full Version : Will seb name his Ferrari and what will he call it ??

declanvdb
27th January 2015, 17:15
We all know he has a habit to name his cars with name like luscious Liz and hungry Heidi will he do
The same with his Ferrari and if so what do you think it will be ??

AfterLife
27th January 2015, 17:33
Suzie Is Back :-D

Hornet
27th January 2015, 17:47
He should call it Susan Boyle.. may the car surprise everyone as much :-D

FerrariF60
27th January 2015, 17:59
who gives a rat's ** what he's gonna call it; i really don't give a *** personally

i just want it to be FAST, and also don't really care what it looks like either, so long as it's FAST....did i MENTION i want it to be FAST????

GrndLkNatv
27th January 2015, 18:02
Trigger, he will call his pony Trigger.

Nero Horse
27th January 2015, 19:39
I think it's a silly tradition, so hopefully he won't. But if he does then it better be something classy and sophisticated, like: Bucephalus or Incitatus.

mandzipop
27th January 2015, 19:53
The naughtier the name, the better the car has tended to be.

He said he'd discuss it with his garage and determine whether it was appropriate or not.

DIEK
27th January 2015, 20:03
The naughtier the name, the better the car has tended to be.

He said he'd discuss it with his garage and determine whether it was appropriate or not.

Madonna would be appropriate... :-D

Nova
29th January 2015, 00:56
Larry.:-D

ManFromMilan
29th January 2015, 14:42
Madonna would be appropriate... :-D

...or Heidi Fleiss if that theory hold true, but i would prefer it if he did not name his car. May that be a RBR tradition that stays with them.

Nero Horse
29th January 2015, 16:25
...but i would prefer it if he did not name his car. May that be a RBR tradition that stays with them.

Yep. :thumb

Hills
29th January 2015, 16:32
Little Red Riding Hood :Hmm

I hope he doesn't bother naming the car personally.

DIEK
29th January 2015, 17:43
...or Heidi Fleiss if that theory hold true, but i would prefer it if he did not name his car. May that be a RBR tradition that stays with them.

Wait, wait...I think found the best name...

Vecchiasignora! (http://www.thescuderia.net/forums/member.php/6644-vecchiasignora) :rotfl

Rob
29th January 2015, 17:57
Enzo.

ManFromMilan
29th January 2015, 18:15

Vecchiasignora! (http://www.thescuderia.net/forums/member.php/6644-vecchiasignora) :rotfl

:-E

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

AfterLife
29th January 2015, 18:51
Or Victoria's Secret

zike
29th January 2015, 19:04
:-E

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Why not........Torino,Ferrari,Juve.......Fino Alla Fine

Katu
29th January 2015, 19:22

muhhhahhaaahhaaaa, approved :lol

abbottcostello
30th January 2015, 00:45
muhhhahhaaahhaaaa, approved :lol
Hard to top DIEK's suggestion, but my idea would have been a tribute to a real Italian beauty... Sophia

I would imagine the naming ritual is Seb's & not RB's & if it's his "good luck charm" I'm perfectly fine with it!

declanvdb
30th January 2015, 02:51
Mona Lisa :-D

ALO
30th January 2015, 03:52
REDRUM

AfterLife
30th January 2015, 06:13
Talking about Italian beauty: Monica Bellucci ;-)
But if you ask Rob, he is going to say LINA :doh

vcs316
30th January 2015, 09:09
Kim Kardashian :-D

Katu
30th January 2015, 09:24
Kim Kardashian :-D

car's back end is as big as hers?

AfterLife
30th January 2015, 09:39

In that case the car is going to be very very tail happy. :rotfl Even double diffuser along with exhaust blown diffuser won't be enough to reduce tail's happiness.

vcs316
30th January 2015, 13:51

Its a blown diffusor :-D :-P :-D

ManFromMilan
30th January 2015, 13:57

But hopefully not as wobbly.

wisepie
30th January 2015, 16:32
I think Sofia (Loren) fits the bill, big on top and a glint in her dark eyes, and a real Italian icon. Unless he decides he wants a change and gives it a maculine name, maybe Tazio!;-)

Ed Harley
30th January 2015, 17:33
I hope something classic German such as something from: http://www.firstnamesgermany.com/common-german-names/

Elfriede would sound quite nice. :-) I think I'll rename my twowheeled BMW as Gertrud or Hildegard...

SilverSpeed
30th January 2015, 17:37
MAybe more like 'YOLO'!

:-D

fratelliferrari
30th January 2015, 18:15
MAybe more like 'YOLO'!

:-D

NOOOOOOOO

wickedf1
30th January 2015, 19:03
I like Sophia too. Sexy Sophia is a good name. :)

Honzus
30th January 2015, 19:10
Seb speaks about the name of new car in his answers. In upper menu on these pages http://2015f1car.ferrari.com/desktop/en/#revelation click on TEAM ANSWERS and there are many videos with Seb, Kimi, Esteban and James Allison. And in #AskSeb video you can see answer about the name. He tells there that this decision will be taken together with mechanics after few days.

stefa
30th January 2015, 19:23
Seb speaks about the name of new car in his answers. In upper menu on these pages http://2015f1car.ferrari.com/desktop/en/#revelation click on TEAM ANSWERS and there are many videos with Seb, Kimi, Esteban and James Allison. And in #AskSeb video you can see answer about the name. He tells there that this decision will be taken together with mechanics after few days.

Fair enough!

IulianFerrari
31st January 2015, 12:23
I REALLY DON'T WANT A FERRARI TO BE NAMED CRAZY KYLIE !!! Vettel has a lot of things that makes it easy not to like him, this car namecalling is one of them and I would prefer it to be a RBR tradition. . I personally don't like this, don't like the fingerboy thing, don't like most things about Vettel. BUT as a Ferrari supporter, I wish Sebastian all the best, and will be cheering for him, maybe he will grow on me (he can't get any lower :rotfl ). The good things about Vettel is the fact that he is friends with Kimi and it will help Ferrari a lot, the fact that he has a winning mentality and that he brought with him some RBR staff and inside knowledge about that great Aero of the RBR.